Camp Trip part 2 (a)

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

"Students, we will start the activities now" the teacher shouted for everyone to hear. All student nodded.

"After the activities, you guys will have fun time and do what ever you want." "First of all, we have name of food inside some envelopes. You guys will have to find as much as you can. What ever food you find inside, you will get to eat them for dinner tonight. You guys will have to followed this map. Any question?" The teacher explained, pointing to a map.

"What if we have like 9, will we still get to eat them?" A student asked. "It doesn't matter how many" the teacher replied.

"Here is the map" the teacher handed us the map. "To be fair enough for Haneul, we have place some envelopes around here for you, so you won't have to run around"

"Kamsaminida" Haneul bow. "Do you guys want to go alone or be in pairs?" The teacher asked. "Hsksbshsbsknsjsndjdxosjs" they all screamed.

I can't understand anything at all. "Okay, guys then let's do vote. Raise your hand for alone. *raise hand* Raise your hand for pairs. *raise hand*" the teacher said.

"Okay, we will go with pairs. Pick your partner. You can go with anyone" Chanyeol oppa tugged on my shirt to asked for permission to be partner with him.

Before I answered I looked over to Haneul. Since her foot was injured, nobody want to be her partner. "Oppa, sorry. I'll be partner with Haneul. See, nobody want to be with her" I said pointing to Haneul.

"She could be with Luhan hyung" Chaneyol oppa pouted. I like over to EXO. Only Luhan oppa was alone. Every one of EXO was all in pairs.

Suho with D.O

Kai and Sehun

Kris and JiHee

Xiu Min and Tao.

Chen and Lay

But Baekhyun alone

Yes you can be alone if you want to. I walked over to Luhan oppa. "Oppa... Um... Can I asked for a favor?" I asked, standing in front of him.

"Yes. What do you want oppa to do?" Luhan oppa asked. I smile, knowing that he will agree to it. "Oppa, you see that girl over there?" I said, pointing to Haneul.

"Mm" he nodded as he glance at Haneul. "Oppa.. Can you please go be her partner? I want to help her but Channie oppa won't let me. So can you please help me?" I beg him.

Doing my aegyo on him. He chuckle and nodded his head. "Arraso" he replied. "Thanks oppa" I said. "Go. Go right now. In front of me, cause I don't trust you when I leave" I said. He chuckle.

Luhan oppa slowly approach Haneul. I quickly ran back to Chanyeol oppa. "Great job" Chanyeol oppa said. I nodded.

"Oppa let's go. The game is about to start" I said and dragged him. "HANA! DUL! SET!" The teacher screamed. We all started to run following the map..

 

 

 


Sorry if it's a bit too short. Enjoyed? Thanks for reading though. I was wondering that should I make a chapter about Haneul and Luhan? Or maybe JiHee and Kris.

But, do you guys want to read about these two? Take the poll  below. It'll take only 3 seconds. :) thanks!