Hello Seoul!!

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

You and your family have arrive at Seoul International Airport.

"Finally, I'm here!!" You screamed out loud.

"Sweetie, quiet down. We are at the airport" Your mom told you.

"Well, I can't help. Umma you know my dream is to come to Seoul, and now I finally come!!" You scream again.

"Yes, I know that sweetie but you need to quiet down so it will be easier for me and your appa find the people who is picking us up."

"Arasso, I'll be quiet." You said sadly. 

" Oh! Mr. Lee over here!" A man wave at your appa. You guys walked through a buch of peoples.

"Hey! Nice to see you Mr. Choi." Appa said to the man.

"Hey how has it been? Welcome to Seoul!" The man said proudly.

" Thanks!" Mrs. Lee, your mom said in a greeting way. You will always wonder that why is your last name Kim but not Lee like your parents. But you never dare to ask them, so you just forget it.

"Oh, Mr. Choi this is my wife Lee Hana and my daughter Kim Mi Nah." Your appa told him. Both you and your mother bow in a formal way. He also bow back.

" This is one of Umma and Appa's friend Mi Nah." Your appa told you. You nodded and greet him.

"Anyeongshaeo, Kim Mi Nah ibminida." You introduced yourself.

"Nice to meet you, Mi Nah. Wow you speak Korean pretty good." You blushed at his compliment.

"We let her go home school only, and have her learn Korean so she didn't get to learn English at all. Your mom told him. He just nodded.

"Well, lets start going, oh let me help you." Mr. Choi said to you father. "Thanks." Your father thanked him. All of you guys got in the car. You were very curious about your new home so you decided to ask.

"Umma, where are we staying at?"

"Well, since you are going to Seoul International High then our house is a few blocks away from it." You just nodded your head. But, you just relize that that is a school where rich people go.

"What?! But I though that's only where rich people go?" You asked.

"You don't need to be rich to go there sweetie. Your skills and you are smart enough for the school to accept you." She explained. You didn't know how to response so you just stayed quiet.

You guys reached your new home and you like it very much. Your house is a two story house along three bedrooms with one guest rooms. Also with three restroom, which one is in your room, one in your parents and one downstairs.

"Yay! I get my own room and restroom!" You say jumping up and down.

"Do you like it?" Your appa asked you.

"Yes I love it!" You ran up to your dad and hugged him. Then went to unpack your things. Then a yell came from downstairs.

"Mi Nah! Come downstairs now." Your mom yelled from downstairs.

"Deh!" You answered and went downstairs.

when you got downstairs, you saw  Mr. Choi was about to take his leave.

"Oh, Mr.Choi leaving already?" You asked him.

 "Yes." He answered back.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" You asked again.

"Nah, it's okay. I still have works to do. I'll come next time. Bye!"

He said greeting with a bow and took his leave. You and your parents also bow back.

So you and your mom went inside the kitchen to prepared dinner. 

After dinner you went upstairs to continued your unpacking. 

You finished unpacking by seven o clock, then decided to take a shower.

Then after showering you were reading a book then suddenly your mom came inside your bedroom.

"Sweetie, this is your uniform, and school starts tomorrow, Arraso? Go sleep early." " Arraso." You grabbed the uniform and put it on your chair. So you went to sleep.

BEEP! BEEP!

You got woken up by your alarm. You got up and grab your uniform to dress and do your morning routines.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeog! First chapter is finally up! Hope you guys enjoyed and please support me! (:

Please subscribe and comment! Thanks!