He's my friend

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Hyuna come to school like usual. She remembered yesterday. 'Why should I jealous to him?' Hyuna thought. I am Kim Hyuna. And I'm not a jealous person. 'Jealous' never in my life!

Hyuna falling asleep in class. She can't sleep because she thought about Yoseob. 'What happened to him? Is he sick? His parents are divorced? No! Why I think like that. Hyunaaa... You must be positive thinking. He's your friend. You should pray the best for him.' Hyuna worry about her friend, Yoseob. 

"Okay class. We have a new student here. Please introduce yourself." Teacher told him to introduce himself. "Nae. Annyeonghaseyo, Yang Yoseob-imnida. I'm from Cube High School. I'm a new student here. Please be nice to me. Thank you." Yoseob introduce himself. Hyuna shocked when she heard it. She gulped. "Y-yo-yoseob?" said Hyuna slowly and stutter. "Hyuna-ah, he must be so familiar to you, right? He's from Cube, same school with you. You must know him. Ahhh... kyeoptaa~" said Jessica with excitement. 

"More than familiar. More than know. I.. I.. dont know what I feel." said Hyuna confused. She was so happy when Yoseob come to SM. But, at the same time, she worry about Yoseob. 'Would he will be treated same like me? Being cursed? Dirty girl... and he is.. dirty boy? No. Poor Yoseob. He will be more stressed here, while his parents are fighting?! No. I'll protect my friend!' said Hyuna in her heart. 

At the break, Hyuna, Jessica, and Yoseob go to canteen. Hyuna noticed that Jessica act.. different? 'What's wrong with her? Is she got sick? Why she stared at Yoseob like that?' Hyuna thought. Jessica act weird. She never act like this before. Ahhh.. "Yoseob, can you wait here? I and Jessica going to toilet for a while. I'll come back here. Just a moment.I promised." said Hyuna and pull Jessica. 

"Jessica, whats wrong with you? Are you ok? You never eat at the break time, normally, you would go to the library. But now, why you...?" "I'm going crazy. I never know that Cube's student is handsome, cute, and smart. Hyuna-ah, help me to captivated your friend. He make me crazy." cut Jessica. Hyuna looked at Jessica. 'Is she will be okay?' Hyuna asked herself. 

Hyuna agree with Jessica. Yoseob is a handsome, cute, and he has his own attractions. But, why Jessica can fall in love with him just a few moments? I've been long friend with him, but I never felt anything. Maybe I'm just consider him as a friend. Not more. "Okayy. I can help you. But not now." said Hyuna and walked away. "Yahhh! Hyuna, please.. help me?!" Jessica begging. 

 

 

When Hyuna and Jessica comeback, they saw Luhan sit beside Yoseob. They're chatting. Hyuna looked at Jessica, and Jessica lift her shoulder. They approach them. "Yoseob-ah, Mianhae. We're late. Emergency." said Hyuna lied. "Gwencana. I have a new friend here. You're always late." said Yoseob. "Not 'ALWAYS', sometimes. I told you that I have an emergency, right? So, you must understand it." said Hyuna dissatisfaction. "Nae, you told me that. Mianhae my ice cream ghost." persuaded Yoseob.

"Ice cream ghost?" asked Luhan confused. "What's that?" Jessica also confused. "He said when I eat ice cream, I looked like a ghost. So that's why he call me that." said Hyuna embarrassment. Luhan and Jessica laugh. "See?! They also laughing at you when they heard that weird nickname." added Yoseob. "How if, from now on, we call Hyuna 'baby cream' ?" Jessica suggest. "Ok. That would be great!" said Luhan agreed.

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I hate Hyuna! Why she take Luhan from me?! What's special about that dirty girl?! I'm more more more more more more more pretty than her!!!" said Minah angry. Yesterday, Luhan told her that he wanted to go to the toilet. Long she waited him. Fortunately, there was a boy told her that Luhan is not in the toilet. She's really angry. She can't focus in class yesterday. "You know about that new student? He is Hyuna's friend. Omo, He's so handsome and cute. I really like him. I want him to be my boyfriend." said Yura chestnuts.

"What are you talking about?! We're talking about Hyuna, not her friend. I dont care, Luhan was mine! Hyuna can't take Luhan from me!" said Minah louder. She like a crazy girl. "Minah-ah, can you help me to be close to Yoseob?" said Yura full of fear. Minah give Yura a death glances. Suddenly, she got an idea! She can use Yura to get Luhan back. Minah smirked. "I can help you my friend." said Minah full of meaning.

I and Jessica run quickly. Jessica left the book in the class. I dont know what the important about the book. Jessica looked very anxious. "Ahhh... I was relief! I thought this book would be lost. This book are so important to me. I can die when I lost it." said Jessica unrestricted caused tired. "What is important about the book?" asked Hyuna curious. Jessica seems so relief when she met that book. "This is my diary, and all about my secret, I'll write in here. I love my diary." answer Jessica. 

 

 

"Let's go home. My grandma is waiting me." said Hyuna. Then, they walked out from the class. While walking, they saw a girl crying on the bench. "Who's that?" asked Jessica. Hyuna lift her shoulder. Jessica pull Hyuna to approach that girl. "Ya-ya-yahhhh.. I don't want.." Hyuna whining. She doesn't want to interfere in other people's problems. 'Poor my grandma.. She must waiting for me. This kid...' said Hyuna in her heart. 

"A-annyeong? Are you ok?" asked Jessica to that girl. That girl looked up, and she is YURA. Hyuna and Jessica shocked, their eyes open widely. "S-si-sica-ah." Yura suddenly hug Jessica. They become even more surprised.  They don't know that Yura is acting. "W-wae-waeo? Why are you crying?" asked Jessica stutter. Yura releasing caresses. "My boyfriend.. He's liar! He lied to me. He cheated! He has another girl. I hate him! I hate him so much!" said Yura lied while pretending to cry.

Yura tells all the problems with her boyfriend to Jessica. Jessica diligently listen to the problem, while Hyuna with her boring face. At the same time, Hyuna worry about her grandma. She must give her grandma to take medication. 'When she want to finish the story? Her story was boring. I'd rather watch Spongebob Squarepants. It's more fun that listen to her problems.' Hyuna murmured in her heart. She can't sit still. She was agitated.

"Errr girls? Can you continue the story tomorrow? Sica-ah, I think we should go now, my grandma would be very very very worry about me. Let's go! Yura, annyeong!" said Hyuna and pull Jessica to run. "Hyuna-ah! Yahh.. stop stop stop!" Jessica was tired caused of run. "Hyuna-ah! Why you act like this to Yura?! She must feel alone! Poor her.. She dont have a friend to express her problems! You're always concerned about your grandma, but you never concern about others people! Even if you are bored, you must to think about other feelings too! You're selfish!" Jessica angry. She mocked at Hyuna.

"I don't care about that. What do I care now is my grandma! Yura is not sick, she's just upset and grief. She would not die of grief! But my grandma would probably die. You said it's easy. Heart disease can lead to death. You know that?! You must be don't know because your family is healthy. Even if you dad die, you still have your mom. But me?! Whom I have?! I don't have anyone else in this world, I just have my grandma. You would not understand how feelings of orphans. You dont have a sense of how to live alone in this world. It's because you still have your parents who always beside you when you cry or laugh. I know, that's great when we still have parents, right? I hope, one day, a miracle will happen to me, which I still have my parents beside me. But, that's just a pipe dream that would never come true." said Hyuna with a wistful. She's crying. She walked away left Jessica alone. 

Jessica stunned. She never knew about her bestfriend's grief. It's all because Hyuna always showed her happy and cute side. She never show her grief on others. Poor hyuna.. She must feel sad. 'Hyuna-ah, jwesonghamnida. I never knew that your grandma is suffering heart disease, and I never knew your parents are dead. I shouldn't mocked at you like that. Mianhae Hyuna-ah...' Jessica sorry for yelling Hyuna. She also crying. She felt regret. Hyuna words rang in her ears.