Dear my girl

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"What's your name?" Hyuna asked that boy. "I'm.. I'm.. Jang Hyunseung-eo." He speak like fear. "Waeo? Why do you stutter? Fear?" Hyuna asked curious. "Ani. I feel bad for you, because of me, you fight with Luhan. Mianhaeo." Hyunseung said sorry. "Aniyo. Gwencana. Not because of you, just Luhan temperament that make me feel annoyed." said Hyuna to him. "Oh ok, actually I feel sorry for you, they all call you dirty girl due to the incident yesterday." Hyunseung feel sorry for her. "Ahh.. forget about that. Hyunseung-ssi, actually this is first time I skip class, so I don't know what people do when they skip class. Do you ever skip class?" Hyuna asked. "Nae? Jinjja? Err.. Me too. I never skip class before this. This is my first time I do this." Hyunseung lied. "Omo, Hyunseung-ssi, Jwesonghamnida, I don't know you're never skip class. If I know it, I'm sure I'll never act like this. Mianhaeo." Hyuna said and bow to Hyunseung because of her guilty feelings. 

"Aniyo. Gwencana. What's the wrong if we make occasionally, right? Btw, you dont have to call me 'Hyunseung-ssi' like that, just call me JS." Hyunseung told Hyuna to call he, JS. "Nae? JS? Err.. Okay.. So, we still dont know what to do now, right? How if you go back to your home and rest, you must feel tired due to fighting just now. Before that, Thankyou for helping me. You're the best! JS Daebakk!" Hyuna said. Actually, Hyuna still doubt with Hyunseung. She don't know who her want to believe Luhan and Jessica or Hyunseung. She think Hyunseung is a nice boy. He didn't do something bad to her, if he is a bad boy, why he doesn't kill me or whatever else especially when in here just have I and him? 

'! Why she was not asked me to going anywhere? Club or anywhere? Haishh.. Such a stupid girl.' Hyunseung anger in his heart. "Back home? Err.. Okay." Hyunseung said dissatisfied. "Ok, good! I think I should go now. Anyeong!" Hyuna was about to leave. "W-wait! Hyuna-ah, can we be a friends?" Hyunseung asked. "Of course, after you helped me, I owe it to you. I've something to do. I must go now. Byeom!" Hyuna said and go away.

Despite a conversation between Hyunseung and Hyuna, someone is watching them, but they don't realize. He is Xi Luhan. He can't sit still in class, he worried about Hyuna. He dont want that guy do something bad to Hyuna. Then, he decided to skip class for Hyuna. When he saw Hyuna want to go away from Hyunseung, he was relieved. 'Oh thanks god!' Luhan thankful when he saw Hyuna leave Hyunseung alone. Then he follow Hyuna, he just want Hyuna to get home safely.

Hyuna feel uneasy, she felt like someone was following him. She looked back and there's nothing. 'Maybe it just my feeling' Hyuna thought. Luhan follow Hyuna quietly, but unfortunately he hit a woman, and the woman scream makes Hyuna turned back. Hyuna surprised when she saw Luhan. "Yahh! Are you blind? Good-looking, but unlucky you're blind." That woman scolded Luhan. Luhan was surprised, he dont know what to do. People are looking at Luhan and the woman. Hyuna almost laughed seeing Luhan being agitated. His face was red withstand embarrassment. 

Suddenly, Hyuna pity on Luhan. 'Should I help him after what he did to me? Grandma said, we have to make good with everyone even though we hate it.' Hyuna remembered what her grandma said. And then she decided to help Luhan. She approach that woman. "Luhan-ssi, waeo?" Hyuna pretend like she dont know what is going on. Luhan was surprised when Hyuna appear want to help. "Who are you? His girlfriend?" that woman asked. "Ani. He's my classmate. Waeo? What has he done to you?" Hyuna started her acting talent. "Oh ok. Is your classmate blind? He hit me." the woman murmured. "Ahh.. Aniyo, he's not blind, he can see well. Just a minor offense, please forgive my friend. I know that he doesn't intend to infringe you. I promise these things will not happen again." Hyuna backup Luhan. 

"Okay, I forgive your friend. But next time, please teach your friend saying 'sorry'. Understand?" She said and go away. "Nae.." Hyuna answer lazily. He realized that he didn't apologize to that woman, it's all because of his scared, shocked, and embarrassment.

 

"Haishh.. She's gone, dont need to apologize now, you should ask for forgiveness earlier." Hyuna said and was about to go. Luhan follow her. "Kamsahamnida." Luhan said thanks to Hyuna. "Wae? Because I help you? Small matter. But w-wait! Are you following me from..?" Hyuna asked curious. "Erkk. N-n-nae. Ahhh.. Waaaeeee?! I can't? You know I worry about you? Who told you to go with that bad boy? You should listen to me." Luhan prentend like he's angry. "Nae? You should thankful that I help you just now. What will happen if I not there? Haishh, jinjja.." Hyuna is dissatisfied with Luhan temperament. 

"Eyyy, shut up. Now, follow me!" Luhan told Hyuna to follow him. "B-b-bwo?" Hyuna asked stutter. "Close your mouth and just follow me." Luhan said and hold Hyuna hands to follow him. Hyuna shocked. "Yahh! I want to go home!" Hyuna said. "I know. For your kindness, I'll send you go back home." Luhan give directions. Hyuna had obliged with Luhan. Luhan happy when Hyuna doesn't say 'don't want', and the most special things, Luhan held Hyuna hands.

Luhan and Hyuna walked while holding hands. Hyuna dont know why her agree with it. 'Her hands is soft and cold.' Luhan said in his heart. "Are you cold?" Luhan asked. "Nae? Ani." answer Hyuna. "Why your hands is cold?" Luhan asked curious. Hyuna silent, she also dont know why she's nervous. "Ahhh.. I know why. You cold because of me, right?" Luhan guess. Hyuna still silent. "Haishh, It's difficult to talk to people who are shy." Luhan murmured. "Aigoo, my girl face is red. I want to tell the world that my girl face is red because of shyness! Why she embarrassed? BECAUSE OF ME!" Luhan added. Hyuna became more embarrassed. Luhan hold Hyuna hands tightly. "You looked cute when you're shy, dear my girl." Luhan whisper to Hyuna ear. "Shut up!" said Hyuna who was full of angry and shy.