Fake girlfriend

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Don't follow me!" Hyuna said firm but Luhan ignored it and followed her as well. Hyuna just sigh. She decide to tell everything now. She stand against to Luhan. "I've decided.." said Hyuna sudden after they've been silent for a few minutes. "Decided what?" Luhan asked curiously. "Do you remember an incident.. urm... in your.. car?" said Hyuna stutter cause of embarrassed.

Luhan smiled. 'How can I forget it? Hell no! Its our first kissed!' said Luhan in his mind. "Ahhh.. That incident. Waeo? You want it happen again?" Luhan asked naughty. Hyuna pouts. "Thats good if you remember that incident, because in that time, you've been ask me that did I love you, right?" said Hyuna peacefully. Luhan nodded. He wonder what Hyuna going to say.

"Actually, I dont love you. You know, we never knew each other before this, and you've once said that you dont want to be friends with me caused you hate to be friends with a poor girl like me. And I am sure you're still remember this words 'When I stepped out my foot of here, that means that we are no longer friends, instead we never knew each other (Hyuna words) '." said Hyuna. Luhan being quiet and looked down. 

He hurt. He dont know why he must feel like that, but that was so hurt. 'Is she feel like this too? Now I know how the feel is!' Luhan thought. "Hyuna-ah.. Before we end our friendship, can you help me for the last time?" request Luhan suddenly. Hyuna turned and looked at Luhan. He looked pitiful.

"Help you? Bwo?" Hyuna asked curiously. "Urmm.. I don't know how your react after you've heard this.. but.. I hope you will help me. I dont have anyone else beside you to help me. Errr... Can you.. be.." Luhan said stutter. "Can I be what?" asked Hyuna who became more curious. "Can you be my FAKE GIRLFRIEND?" Luhan asked. Hyuna shocked with Luhan demand ridiculous.

"Bwo?! BE YOUR FAKE GIRLFRIEND?!! Yahhhh!!! Are you out of your mind?! Haishhh... Jinjja! If you really want  to do something nonsense, please dont involve me!" Hyuna angry. "Pleaseeeeee Hyuna... I really need you to help me in this situation. You know, Minah is cheated on me and I really hate for being cheated. So I want to revenge against him." Luhan persuaded.

"But why me?! Wae? Waeeeee?!!! Is there's no someone else?!" Hyuna became like a crazy girl. "Cause Minah used to hate you. I'm sure, she will think that I leave her for you. Please Hyuna, for me? I promise that this wont take a long time. Only in a few days." Luhan persuaded Hyuna again. He really want to revenge against Minah.

Hyuna thinks more and more. She looked at Luhan who is doing his cute face to persuaded her. Hyuna sighed. "Since it wont take a long time... Urmmm... Okay.. I'll help.." Hyuna still not yet finished talking, Luhan already interjected. "Jinjja?! Are you serious? Omo! Kamsahamnida. I promise this wont take a long time. Only in a few days. You just have to trust me." Luhan said without any doubts. Hyuna pouts.

"But, you must remember that this is just a FAKE, not a real. So, dont have to act like I be your friends again. After we end this 'short film', that means we are not a friends anymore. Araso?" Hyuna warned. Luhan who is happy just now, suddenly his face became sad. He cover his sadness with his bitter smiled. He dont want Hyuna to see his sadness. He tried his best to hide his feeling as well. 

'Actually, I dont want to revenge against Minah. But, Its the only idea that come in my mind. When I be your fake boyfriend, I can protect you as well and also I can see your smile everyday before we end this friendship. Mianhae Hyuna-ah.. I just want to be beside you, forever, if I can. I dont want to stay away from you. On the other side, while I be your fake boyfriend, I will try to make you fall in love with me. I will make it come true. You're my girl.. Your mine, and I'm yours.' said Luhan in his mind. 

MINAH'S POV

Minah just wake up. Her head was a bit dizzy. She looking around the room, and she realized that is not her room! Then, she remembered that she was slept with a guys last night. Suddenly she thought of Luhan. 'He must leave me for that girl. He just find a good reason to leave me like that, meanwhile my offense is not a really serious. The only reason why he being like that is that girl. Kim Hyuna, you must pay what you've done!' Evil idea come from Minah's mind.

 

 

 

 

*Sorry, it must be short, right? Mianhae. I'm so busy right now, I have to study. Annyeong!*