She's mine!

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Om-Omma...? Omma?! Omma! Appa?! Appa!!!" Hyuna wake up startled from sleep. Her shouted were surprising Luhan too. "Hyuna-ah.. w-waeo? Gwencana?" asked Luhan worry. Hyuna looked scared and anxious. She is looking around her like finding someone. "Hyuna-ah, what are you looking for..?" Luhan asked again. But Hyuna still ignore that question. She as in fear.

Hyuna face is sweating. Her body was trembling. Suddenly, Hyuna hug Luhan when she is aware of the fear. It make Luhan became more shocked and curious what has happened to her. "Luhan-ah.. Help me! Told them to stay away from me! Kick them like you kick that snake! Help me.. I'm scared..!" Hyuna said full of fears. Luhan wonder what is dreamed by Hyuna.

"What's wrong? Did you get nightmares? Tell me.." Luhan persuaded gently. He her softly. Hyuna can't say anything, she is crying. After a few minutes, Hyuna asleep while Luhan is still awake to take care her. He did not want Hyuna scared. "I hope this time would never end.. and we can stay like this.. forever." Luhan whisper.

AT THE MORNING

"Hyuna... Hyuna-ah.. wake up.. Its morning. We should go and find our way out now...." Luhan wake Hyuna up. Hyuna slowly open her eyes. "Already morning..?" Hyuna asked and Luhan just nodded. "Wake up. We should go now. Since you can't walk properly... I think.. I should 'piggyback' you." Luhan said doubt. Hyuna shocked. "Bwo?! Andwe (cannot) !" Hyuna said firm.

"Why not?" Luhan asked to tease Hyuna. Luhan noticed that Hyuna face looked a bit red when he said to 'piggyback' her. 'Such a shy girl... Just like Secret's song  ♩ ♪ Shy shy shy boy oh oh oh my boy ♫ ♬ ' Luhan thought. He almost to burst out of laughter when he thought of that. He never seen Hyuna act like that before. He don't want to laugh infront of her, so he just smiled. 

"Why are you smiling? You... crazy?!" Hyuna said in shock while open her eyes widely. "Yahhh! I'm not a crazy! I am normal person!" Luhan replied like a kid who is angry. "Then.. what else if that is not crazy... so.., its ert! You have a ert mind!" Hyuna said to Luhan. "Bwo?!! Haishh... Jinjja... I'm not the kind of guy like that. I AM A NICE BOY IN THE WORLD. No one can beat my kindness, you know that?" Luhan said proudly.

Hyuna pouts. "A nice boy in the world? Hahahhahahhahahah. What kind of statement is that.." Hyuna underestimated Luhan. "Y-you... *pouts* Haishh.. You really don't know about current issues... You know? Girls around the world were madly crazy about me, including you. The reasons is simple.. handsome, cute, kind, nice, smart, and fashionable. All of these reasons there is only me." Luhan praised himself.

Hyuna feel like she want to vomiting. "Who's said that? Monkey? Cow? Or.. frog? Please don't being over confidented." Hyuna replied. Luhan smirked. They squabble like a kids who are fighting about a little things. "Nobody said that. But.. I know..... Your heart said that." Luhan said slowly but still can be heard by Hyuna. Hyuna speechless. No words come out from anymore. 

They suddenly stop bickering like children. Luhan sad when he looked Hyuna act like she didn't heard that words. She just ignored it. She pretended like she was looking at her feet sore. "Xi Luhan!!!!!!! Kim Hyuna!!!!!" suddenly they heard someone is calling their name. They were shocked and immediately shout while hopes that someone will hear their scream.

"YAHHHHH! WE'RE HERE!!!!" Hyuna and Luhan shouted together. "Mr. Choi! They are there!" said one of the students who came to help them. Then, they approach Hyuna and Luhan. "Relieved to met you guys again. I am so worried. You guys okay?" Mr. Choi asked. "I'm okay. But, not Hyuna. I think we should bring Hyuna to meet a doctor, cause her leg were sprained and wound." replied Luhan concerned about Hyuna.

AT CAMPING SITE

All students were relieved when they're back, especially Jessica. Hyuna go meet Jessica when Yoseob told her that Jessica is in trauma because of her. "Sica-ah.." Hyuna called Jessica slowly because she don't want to startled her from slept. Jessica open her eyes slowly. She surprise when she saw Hyuna. "Hyuna-ah!" Jessica called and hug her bestfriend while crying.

"Where you go? I'm so worry about you... I think you were kidnapped or something bad has happened to you..." Jessica said in tears. Hyuna smiled. "Aniyo. I'm okay... Yoseob told me that you are in trauma. Jinjja? Aigoo.. You can't being like this. Look at your face, so pathetic!" Hyuna said make Jessica laughed. "I'm being like this caused of you.. You said 'okay' ? But.. Your leg? Haishh..." Jessica pouts.

Hyuna just grinned. "Hyuna-ah, Mr. Choi is waiting for you. He said that he will bring you to meet a doctor." said Yoseob who is suddenly appear. "Nae? Ahhh. Okay. But I think we should bring Jessica too. Her face looked so pathetic and exhausted. I'm worry about her conditions..." Hyuna suggested. "Gwencana. I'm here beside her. You dont have to worry. I can bring her to meet a doctor. But, you should go first." replied Yoseob.

"Y-yahhh... Are you two... couple?" Hyuna asked confused. Jessica face looked a bit red. "Maybe.." Yoseob replied make Hyuna a little scream. "Aigooo.. Sica-ah, why you didn't tell me from the beginning? Haishhh.. looked at her face, so red!" Hyuna and Yoseob burst out of laughter while Jessica is ashamed.

LUHAN'S POV

From a distance, Luhan can see Hyuna laugh out lot beside her friends. 'Can she laugh like that when she have beside me...?' Luhan thought. "Yeobooo.. I really miss you. You know? I can't sleep well last night, because I always thinks about your safety.." Minah said spoiled. She hold his arms. 'Don't daydream to being beside him.. He doesn't love you at all.' Hyuna said in her heart while watching Luhan and Minah's romantic scene. Then, she walked away left that hurt scene.

Luhan slowly release Minah arms who is holding his arms. Sometimes, Luhan feel a bit annoying with Minah temperament. "Waeo? What's wrong? What I've done?" Minah asked. "Minah-ah.. I dont know how to explain to you.. But.. I'm so stuffy with your... your.. annoying temperament. I feel so.. Urgh! I can't describe that feeling." Luhan said and walked away with his confused mind.

"Luhan-ah.. Thank you because you save my girl." Hyunseung suddenly appear. Luhan looking at him with his confused face. Hyunseung smirked. "I hope you will not forgot what you've said." Hyunseung warned and walked away. Luhan trying to remember what does he said to him. 'Oh! That words! Ahhhhh... Why I said that?!!!!! Idiot! Luhan you idiot!!! Jang Hyunseung, I will never let Hyuna to be your girlfriend! She's mine. My real girlfriend.' Luhan angry at his own fault.