Hurt

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

 

 

Hyuna come to school like usual. She smiled even it is just a fake. Hyuna saw Jessica is waiting for her with a.. anxious face? Hyuna wonder why Jessica looked anxious. She approach Jessica as soon as possible. "Jessica-ah. Waeo?" asked Hyuna. "Yahhh! Why are you so late? And why you didn't come school yesterday?" Jessica asked concern about her bestfriend. 

"Nae? Ahhh.. I.. I.. I woke up late yesterday. And today, I almost late to school. Luckily I can go back to school like usual." Hyuna lied to Jessica. "But, Luhan said that you are sick? Jinjja?" Jessica asked. "B-bwo? Luhan-ssi? I'm sick? Err... A.. A-aniyo. I'm fine." Hyuna replied. She was shocked when Jessica mentioned Luhan. 

'Why he said that I'm sick?' Hyuna thought. "Thats good if you're not sick. You know, I was so worried about you. When Luhan told me that you are sick.. I was like 'WHAT?!'. Luckily you're fine. But, why Luhan lied to me? Why he said that to me while you are not sick at all." Jessica became wonder. "I dont know. Let's go to class. We might be late." Hyuna said to stop Jessica who was wondering the reason why Luhan did that. 

"He also told me to take care of you.. Waeo? I'm so curious about him." told Jessica. "Take care.. of me?" asked Hyuna and Jessica just nodded. "He said that maybe you need a friend at this time.. I'm so weird with his temperament. Whats wrong with him? Is he okay?" Jessica asked to Hyuna. Hyuna just shrugged her shoulders and walking away.

"Hyuna-ahh.. Are you guys...?" asked Jessica after she realize a little different with Hyuna temperament. "Bwo? What you want to say? Are we what?" Hyuna asked curious. Jessica shook her head after she thought that what she was thinking is nonsense. "Nae. We're fight. And we are not a friends anymore." Hyuna said honestly to her bestfriend before she walking away. She feel sorry for lie to Jessica. She's innocent.

Hyuna's statement make Jessica surprised a lot. "Hyuna-ahh..!" Jessica call her. In the class, Jessica keep asking why she did that and what is Luhan's wrong that made Hyuna hate him. Hyuna is so lazy to answer it. Sometimes, she just let the question go like a wind. "Hyuna-ah, listen to me! You must think carefully before you do something, especially about this. I knew that you love him. So, would you see him with another girl.."

... Did you realize that your actions are wrong? You love him, and I know that he love you.." Jessica still dont finish her words yet, but Hyuna cut. "How do you know? I think he dont love me. Even just a bit. He said that he love a girl who like a doctor in his life, and she is Minah, not me." Hyuna cut. Jessica sighed. "I know it. The way he stared at you, I know he loves you. Now, I want you to explain everything to him, and tell him that you love him. You should be brave." Jessica advise her bestfriend.

"Bwo? I.. I.." Hyuna stuttering. "Eyy, you dont have to hide that feeling from me. I know you well.." said Jessica make Hyuna shyly chuckled. "I will. Wish me luck okay.." . Suddenly, the teacher come in their class. "Ok guys. Tomorrow is the last day for you to inform me whether you want to join the camp or not. I hope you can join it because I heard from the others teacher this camp will be more fun than last year." told teacher.

LUHAN AND MINAH'S POV

After Luhan heard Minah's explanation, they get back as a sweet couple in their school. Luhan always being beside Minah. Sometimes, Minah hug Luhan, and sometimes, Luhan hold Minah's waist. Students is talking about them. Students was surprised when they saw Luhan and Minah get back together, they were thought that Luhan is in love with Hyuna, but no.

Some students like Minah and Luhan, and some students like to see Luhan and Hyuna together. But, the most shipper is Luhan and Hyuna. Luhan and Minah act like no one around them. They're laughing and having fun with each other. Beyond of that, there's someone else who was jealous of them. She is Hyuna. She feel like she want to cry again when she saw thats hurt scene. Today, Luhan act like he didn't recognize Hyuna.

HYUNA'S POV

"Hyuna-ah.. Just go and explain everything to him. You dont have to stand here like an idiot. Just go.. Tell him that you love him. Go.." told Jessica. "B-but, I'm scared..." Hyuna said to Jessica. "What are you afraid of? Just go..." told Jessica again. Hyuna had to go though. She approach Luhan and Minah. When Hyuna is standing beside them, they're just chating together and act like no one is stand beside them. 

Hyuna dont know whether they can see her or not, because they act like.. stupid! Hyuna small cough make they realize that Hyuna is standing beside them. "Nae, Hyuna-ssi? What do you want?" Luhan asking. Hyuna feel sad when she saw Luhan and Minah holding hands together. But, she hold it. "Err.. I'm.. I'm... You know, I.." Hyuna cant confess because of her nervous.

"I?" Luhan asked curious. He wonder what is Hyuna going to say. "I... err.." Hyuna stuttering again. Minah is weird with Hyuna temperament. "What are you going to say? We want to go class. Hurry up!" said Minah cold. "Aigoo my sweetheart, please be patient. You dont have to be jealous, I'm yours now. Ok? Hyuna-ssi, what are you want to say? Can you please tell it as soon as possible? Because my lovely girlfriend is jealous now." Luhan said while pinch at Minah's nose. 

Hyuna could feel that her heart is bleeding right now. Her heart was as sliced by a knife is very sharp when she saw that sort of sick things infront of her. Her tears will come out later or sooner. "Err.. I think I was forgot what I've want to say to you. I will tell it as soon as possible when I remembered it. Errrr..." Hyuna not finished her words yet, Minah walked away, just like she sulk.

"Yeobooo! Err, Hyuna-ssi. I think I should go now, its like my girlfriend is sulk now. You dont mind it, right?" Luhan said. "N-nae? A-a-ani. Just go. Your girlfriends must be angry now. I dont mind it.." replied Hyuna lied. She fake a smile to Luhan. "Ok. I'll go now. Dont show me your fake smile, it will make me worry even I'm not your friend anymore. Like I once said to you, always smile and take care of yourself. I've told Jessica to take care of you for Hyunseung." told Luhan and passed away to get and persuade Minah.

 

 

"Hyuna, you're strong! Don't take it seriously. Just let it go like a wind." said Hyuna to calm down himself. "He dont love you, so you must get rid of that feeling. You should be aware of who you are.. Sweetheart? Yeobo? Lovely girlfriend? *sighed* All I want to say is, congratulations. Thats all." Hyuna tears come out. "Hyuna-ah.." Jessica tried to calm down Hyuna who looked like a broken heart.

"I've said to you, he dont love me... I.. He just love Minah. In his life is Bang Minah. Not me..." Hyuna said sadly. "Mianhae, Hyuna-ahh.. If I know it will happened like this, I never let you confess your feeling to him. Jwesonghamnida.." Jessica said sorry while hugging Hyuna to make her relax. "My heart is very hurt.. I.. I really dont know what I must do..." Hyuna groaning.

After Hyuna has returned to calm, Jessica asked Hyuna to go into class. During they're walking to their class, suddenly they saw Luhan and Minah embraced. Its looked like Luhan is persuade Minah who is sulk just now. Hyuna dont know what is her feeling right now, it becomes a feeling that can't be described. "How do you feel now?" asked Jessica to Hyuna when they saw Luhan and Minah is embraced. "Hurt." Even she is painful, she replied it peacefully before she walked away leave the couple.