Broken heart

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Omma, I want that Ice-cream?" asked Hyuna to her mother while they're waiting for her father. "Ok. I'll buy it to you. But you must waited here. There are many cars passing by here, so its hard for you to cross." said the mother. Then, her mother cross the road safely. There are many people in the shop, so her mother must wait for a while. A few minutes later, her father arrived.

"Where's your omma?" asked her father. "Omma buying an ice cream for me. That's her." answer Hyuna cutely. "Ok. You wait here, I go to omma for a while. Don't go anywhere." said her father. Hyuna nodded. Her father was about to go, but her father's sudden return path. "Hyuna-ah. Promise me, if I die, take care of your omma and grandma. Be a nice girl. Ok? Promise me." said her father before go to her mother.

After a few minutes, Hyuna saw her parents walking towards him while carrying three ice cream. Hyuna looked so happy when she saw ice cream. But suddenly, there was a speeding car came violated her parents. Her parents hurled out and then fell to kiss the street. It's all happened suddenly. "OMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! APPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" scream Hyuna shocked. Then, a lot of people surrounds the accident victim. Hyuna ran to her parents, she hug her parents tightly, and her tears began to dripping like rain. "OMMMAAAA!!! Wake up! APPAAAAA! Wake up Appa!!! Please wake up!! Dont leave me alone!!" said Hyuna full of fear.

"Ommaa... Appa... Dont leave me! Wake up! Omma! Appa! OMMA!!" Hyuna wake up from a terrible dream. She looked around like her is finding for someone. She was afraid. Her face pale and sweaty. She looks like in a state of trauma. Her past come back again. Stories of the past that has been haunting him. She afraid, her body trembled. "Pleasee, go.. Omma, Appa, help me. I'm afraid. Dont bother me anymore. I am your daughter..." said Hyuna in fear. After an hour, she behave like that, then she gradually relaxed. She decided to sleep again, in view, its still early for her get ready go to school. 

TOMMOROW 

Jessica is waiting Hyuna. She was determined to apologize to Hyuna. She pleaded guilty for her shout. Then, she saw Hyuna approach her with a smile. Jessica surprised. 'She smiled at whom? Me? Or Luhan was standing behind me?' thought Jessica. She looked back, and found no Luhan or Yoseob behind him. "Sica, annyeong!" said Hyuna hello. Jessica shocked. "A-a-annyeong, Hyuna-ah.. about yesterday..?" answer Jessica strangely. 

"Dont worry, I am Kim Hyuna. Yesterday is a history, today is a mystery. I knew you didn't mean it. I know who you are. You're Jessica. You never talk to your friend like that. This is all just due to a misunderstanding. Dont mind, we are friends. Best friends forever!" explain Hyuna. "Ahh.. I was relief! You know, I cant sleep last night because I always thought of you. Haishh, Jinjja..." said Jessica pretend like angry. "Who told you to worry about me? To think of me? I never told you to do that. I slept well last night, while you.. thought of me? Hahaha. Who told you to mocked at me like that? Aigoo.. It's so funny!" said Hyuna while laughing. 

Hyuna lied about last night. Actually last night, she cant slept well. She was afraid caused of that dream. Though her eyes closed, but her heart is not. Now, she pretending like nothing happened last night. Hyuna is not the type of people who like to share her problems to others. She prefers to solve the problem alone. She didn't want to burden others with her problem. That's why she likes to hide the problem behind the laughter. 

LUHAN POV:-

Luhan and Minah didn't attend school today. They quarrel yesterday. Its all about Hyuna. He had something to do. He want to find out why Minah thought like that. He was worried. He need to meet Minah. He need to discuss with Minah. He know that Minah have been misunderstand about his and Hyuna. Hyuna just his friend. Not more. Before this, he just joking around Hyuna. All of sweet call that he gave to Hyuna, it just for fun. He still love Minah. 

Yesterday, he call Minah, he want to meet her. "We need to discuss about us. You've been misunderstand about me and Hyuna. She's just my friend. Not more. If you heard about I and Hyuna was a couple, no. We're not a couple at all. We're just a friend. You're always in my heart. Nobody can take your place. You are the special one for me. I love you so much!" explained Luhan to Minah last night. Minah so happy. She thought that she lost Luhan, but not. Luhan still love her. 'Such a loyal boy...' said Minah.

HYUNA POV:-

Hyuna bored. 'Why Luhan didn't attend school today?! Haishhhhh... I'm bored.' thought Hyuna. She threw a glance to Yoseob and Jessica who is still finding a book. 'I dont know what is the best about reading a book? If I read a book, for a few SECONDS, I will sleep. I will read the book if I have an exam. But why.. Jessica love to read the books? Haishh, Jinjja.. Why I can't be like her?' murmured Hyuna in her heart.

HYUNSEUNG POV:-

For how many days he didn't go to school because of unmotivated to learn. He dont know what happened to his school? His class...? He heard that his class have a new students. That was a boy. Since the morning, he didn't notice that boy. 'Who is he? I heard that he is from Cube. Interesting! Hyuna must know him. If Hyuna and that boy were closed, I can use that boy to get Hyuna.' evil idea come from Hyunseung mind. 

Suddenly, Hyunseung got bumped by a boy. Book held by that boy fell. "Jwesonghamnida, jwesonghamnida, Mianhaeyo.." said that boy quickly apologizes while taking his book that fall just now. "Yahh! How the way you walk? Using eye or use a hand?" said Hyunseung anger. Many students witnessed the incident. That boy surprised when he heard Hyunseung's voice. "Hyu-hyun-hyungseungiee?" asked Yoseob hesitation. "Yoseobieee?!!! Are you Yoseob? Yang Yoseob? My friend?!" asked Hyunseung unbelievable.

"Yaa... It's me! Yoseob, Yang Yoseob-eo. Your friend!" said Yoseob excitement. "Why you come here? Or.. You're the new student in here..?" guess Hyunseung. "Nae! I'm new student here. I got an offer from SM, and I came here. You know, right? I really want to study here. Same with you." explained Yoseob. "Aigoo. Enough. How if, before back home, I buy you a meal? At the same time, we can chatting about each other?" invite Hyunseung. "Of course, why not?" said Yoseob agree. 

Jessica is watching Yoseob and Hyunseung talking to each other. 'Is Yoseob know him? Why they looked so closed? Like a bestfriends? Haishhh... Is Yoseob know his behave? His character?' thought Jessica. 

After the school time, Jessica invite Hyuna for accompany her going to shopping. Hyuna have long not been going shopping. While Jessica was selecting items to purchase, Hyuna go around mall. Suddenly she saw someone that she know. She was about to approach him, but there's a girl who just came to him. She also know that girl. That was Minah and Luhan! 'Why they come here while they didn't attend to school? And what is they talking about?' asked Hyuna curious to herself. 

LUHAN AND MINAH POV:- 

"Why you wanna see me?" asked Minah indifferent. "Baby, please listen to me. I and Hyuna not a couple. I just her friend, and she's just my friend. Not more. Believe me." persuaded Luhan. "*sighed* Just a friend? Why you lied to me?! You said that you go to toilet, but no. You're going to follow Hyuna because you worry about her and Hyunseung, right?! Why you do that?! What's more, if not you love her?!!" angry Minah. 

"No, you misunderstand. I didn't love her at all. My heart is all for you, Bang Minah. Not that girl. Can you trust your honey?" persuaded Luhan again. "Okay. If you love me, you leave that girl. I hate to see you friend with that girl. I'm jealous. If you love this relationship, you must say 'Yes, I will leave that girl for you. I promise.'" Minah force. Luhan confuse. He love Bang Minah not Kim Hyuna, but why he felt it's hard to say that word? 'Ani, I will do it for Minah.' said Luhan to himself.

"Yes baby, I will leave that girl for you. I promise." said Luhan while he is still confuse with his feelings. "Btw, I friend with her just for fun, she never can beat your place in my heart. You always number one. You more more more more more pretty and cute than that girl. Trust me." said Luhan for make Minah smile. Minah smiled widely. "Tomorrow, you must say goodbye to her and say it infront of me, okay?" asked Minah. "Nae, I'll do." answer Luhan hesitate.

Hyuna who was standing behind Luhan and Minah in tears. She never thought Luhan would talk like that. She thought Luhan has changed. 'That Girl? Who's that girl? I am Kim Hyuna. I have a name. Xi Luhan.. From now on, I promise to myself that I'll never give you any change to be one of my friend. I will not be fooled by you for the second time. Tomorrow.. Tomorrow.. I cant wait for tomorrow. I want to hear that farewell words out from your mouth. For the second time, you broke my heart. If I give you a change, its possible for me to hurt once again.' promise Hyuna to herself. Then, she walk away, she wipe her tears. She dont want Jessica see that tears in her face. My heart can be so hard as gravel. Believe this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, dear readers! I hope you like my story, even though it short. Hehehe ^^ I am new author here. Actually, I have something to tell you guys, I thinks I cant be update the story for a few weeks, like two or a weeks? Its because I had an exam next week, so I have to study. Maybe when I'm tired of studying, I will update this story. I promise. Please be patient and wish me luck for my exam! I am so nervous. Thanks.