Bad day

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Hyuna came home with confusion. She bring a vegetable that her grandma told her to buy it from the shop. Arrived home, Hyuna went to the kitchen to cook. She provides a wide of materials to be used during cooking. After a few minutes, she noticed that her grandma didn't seem. 'Maybe at neighbour house..' thought Hyuna. 

After Hyuna cooked, she serves a food on the table. She looked at the clock. Its 1:00 p.m and her grandma is still didn't back home. She worry and decided to go to her neighbour house. When she arrived at her neighbour house, she saw her neighbour was cleaning his yard. "Annyeonghaseyo, sorry disturbing you. Are my grandma at your home?" asked Hyuna politely. "Nae? Ahh.. Aniyo. I didn't saw her from yesterday. Waeo? Is she okay?" asked her neighbour concerned. 

"Nae. Ani. She's okay. Maybe she is sleeping in her bed now. I must check it from the beginning. Thank you for your information, bye. Annyeonghaseyo." Hyuna bowed before leave. Hyuna running going to home. She worried about her grandma. She hope that her grandma will be okay.

Arrived home, she went to her grandma bed, she saw her grandma lying on her bed. "Grandma! Grandma!" call Hyuna and running to her grandma. Grandma open her eyes slowly. "Oh Hyuna-ah, you're home? Mianhae. I'm lying on the bed just now, I dont even realize that I was sleep. Aigoo." explain grandma to Hyuna. Grandma know that Hyuna must be worry about her. She saw it from Hyuna face. Hyuna looked worried.

"Ahh.. Grandma.. You cant do like this to me. I'm so worry about you. I go to Mr Lee house caused I think you go there. Aigoo, grandma.." murmured Hyuna. Grandma laugh. "You dont have to worry, I'm still alive. Like I said, I want to live until you are married." said grandma. "Marry? Who want to marry me?" asked Hyuna. Grandma smile. "Who else, if not, Xi Luhan?" replied her grandma. Hyuna eyes open widely. 

 

 

 

Hyuna walk to Hyunseung's house. She dont know why her heart beat so fast. She thought that just because of nervous. She never go to Hyunseung house before this. This is the first time. 

After she arrived at Hyunseung house, she became more nervous. Hyuna surprised with Hyunseung big house. 'Why he want to be my friends meanwhile he can friends with other rich boy or girl? And why he want to go school, his parents must be so rich and have a lot of money, so he can use that money for his future? Like buy a car, house, or anything? Haishh..' thought Hyuna.

When Hyuna walked into the house, she saw someone was sitting in the garden near the pool. She approach that woman. "Annyeonghaseyo?" Hyuna said hello to that woman. "Nae? Ahh.. A-annyeonghaseyo. Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" asked that woman to Hyuna. "Ani. I'm looking for Hyunseung. Do you know him?" explain Hyuna. "Hyunseung? Ahh.. He is my son. Waeo? Are you Hyunseung's friend?" asked that woman. "Nae. I'm Hyunseung's friend. And you?" replied Hyuna.

"I'm Hyunseung's mom." answer that woman. "Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Jang. I'm sorry for getting into your house without permission." said Hyuna sorry. "Ani. Gwencana. You're looking for Hyunseung, right? Come into my house. I'll call Hyunseung for you." invite Hyunseung's mom. Hyuna nodded.

Hyuna looked excited when she walked into that house. "Oh, what's your name?" asked Hyunseung's mom. "Kim Hyuna. Just call me Hyuna." replied Hyuna politely. "Nice name. Hyuna-ah, how if you just go to Hyunseung room and call him to go down, I'll make a glass of water for both of you." said Hyunseung's mom and walked away. "N-nae? I..I think.. A-ani. Nae. I'll go to.. his room." replied Hyuna stutter.

Hyuna walked slowly climbing up the ladder. Word's Luhan and Jessica rang in her ears. She became full of fear. She drew a deep breath before knocking the door. "Just open it, I didn't lock." said Hyunseung when he heard his door was knocked by someone. He dont know that was Hyuna, he thought it was his mom. Hyuna slowly open the door. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" scream Hyuna.

Hyunseung surprised when he saw Hyuna. "Yahhhh!" said Hyunseung while taking for his shirt to wear. Hyunseung's mom come to Hyuna. "Waeo? Hyunseung! Are you do something bad to Hyuna?" asked his mom. "Nae? Aniyo. I'm.. just.." said Hyunseung. Hyuna face became red. "Mrs Jang, I think I should go now. I couldn't take a long time here. I'll go now. Bye, Annyeonghaseyo." bowed Hyuna before running out.

"Y-ya-yaahhh.. Hyuna-ah.." Hyunseung call Hyuna, but she ignored it. She was ashamed. 'What the...? Haishhh... Jinjja!!! My eyes...' angry Hyuna. Suddenly, Hyuna fall. Her legs were sore. Maybe a sprain. Hyuna want to stand up, but she cant. Her legs was so hurt. "Haishhh!! Why must now you want to fall Hyuna-ah?!!" mad Hyuna to herself. Suddenly, there was a car parked infront of Hyuna. 

Hyuna eyes open widely when she saw a boy came out from the car. 'He.. He is Xi Luhan! How was.. How was he.. in here?! Who told him that I go to Hyunseung's house?' thought Hyuna curious. "Waeo? What's happened to your legs?" asked Luhan. Hyuna being silent. "Hyuna-ah, its not the time for you to sulk. I will persuade you later. Now, tell me, whats happened to your leg?" asked Luhan once again. 

"I fell just now. I dont know what happened to my leg, maybe its sprain." replied Hyuna lazily. "Let me take you go to the clinic." request Luhan. "Ani, gwencana. I can go by myself. Dont worry, I'm ok." replied Hyuna and try to stand up. "Haishhh.." murmured Hyuna when she tried to stand but she cant. "See? You cant do it alone. Please Hyuna, let me help you this time." Luhan appealed.

"Who said I cant do it?! I can! I can do it by myself! You just go away! I never know you! We never know each other! So dont you dare to help me!" mocked Hyuna. She's trying so hard to stand up but still she cant do it. Several times she was complained. Luhan feel like he want to out of laugh when he watching that scene. But he hold that laugh. "*sighed* You is trying so hard to stand up while me is watching you doing that stupid things ever. You know? Your legs is hurt now, how can you stand up? Let me help you." said Luhan.

Luhan help Hyuna. This time, Hyuna doesn't complained. She just being silent. 'Maybe its because she is tired to trying again..' thought Luhan. Luhan lifting Hyuna into his car. The car was moving so fast leave that place. 'Why today must be a bad day for me? If I know that this will happen like this, I'll never going to Hyunseung's house!' murmured Hyuna in her heart.