I will forget you

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Hyuna saw Jessica is waited her. Jessica look restless, fear, and agitated, just like she have a HUGE problem. Hyuna approached her. "Annyeong! Aigoo, uri Jessicaeo.. Waeo? What's going on? What make you look so restless? Tell me. Who know, I can help you?" Hyuna asked concerned. "Hyuna-ah! We have a huge problem! You know, Minah found out that you are trying to approached Luhan. During ate ice cream yesterday, Minah's friend, Yura saw you and me ate ice cream with Luhan. Otokae(How) Hyuna-aaaahhhh?!!!" Jessica said full of restless. "Nae? Jinjja(really)? Omo! I'm sooooo happy! You know why? Because my dream comes true, I'll be an enemy of Girls Day! Yeayyy!" Said Hyuna full of happiness. She leap of joy. "Hyunaa-a... You.. So crazy" Jessica sigh.

Hyuna and Jessica into the classroom. But suddenly, Girls Day was prevent them. Jessica became nervous when her saw Girls Day's face who full of anger. "Mianhae. For your knowledge, this is not a road for you make a road block. Understand?" Hyuna said bravely. Jessica surprised with Hyuna brave attitude. "So, what?!" Yura mocked at Hyuna. She felt challenged when listening Hyuna who dare to fight with her group, Girls Day. "So, stay away from us!" Hyuna pull Jessica to follow her rammed into the classroom.

When Hyuna want to sit, there was a boy that her didn't recognize approached. "Hello beautiful lady." He speak english. "Does he is a foreigner?" Hyuna whispered to Jessica. "Later, I'll explain to you. But now, be careful with him, or just stay away from him." Jessica whispered warning to Hyuna for stay away from that boy. 'Is he a new student in here? I never seen him before' Hyuna thought. "Sorry, I have more works to do. So, can you leave me?" Hyuna said to that boy. He look like.. angry? urgh, I dont care!

Its a break time! Hyuna go to cafe with Jessica. After buy a food, they take a seat away from the stun condition. "Wait! Did you noticed that Luhan like he won't to be our friends?" Hyuna asked. "Whereas, We just know him yesterday." Added Hyuna. "Yaaa... *sigh* Can you forget about him for a few minutes? You know, because of him, we were in trouble. Before this, I never had any problem with anyone, especially Girls Day. Like I said, Luhan is a faithful boy. He'll never leave Minah. Believe me. Unless, if Minah is cheating behind him." Jessica lazily explain. "Aniiiii!!! He can't being like that. He can't be a faithful boy for Minah!!! No, he can't! Omo, I'm going crazy! I want her *whining* Ahhh...Waeee?!!" Hyuna whine, sad, angry and furious.

 

 

During walking to class, Hyuna saw Luhan and his friends. "I must talk to him" Hyuna said and approach him. "A-a-ani! Hyuna-ah. You cant act like this. Haishhh" Jessica cant stop Hyuna. "Luhan-ah, what's wrong with you? Yesterday, you said that you want to be my friend? And now...? What's going on? Did I do something wrong? Tell me if you want to be my friend or not?" Hyuna asked Luhan. He is silent. "Ok, I consider that your answer is yes you want to be my friends." Hyuna said before passed.

"Hyuna-ssi!" Luhan call her. She turn back. She was about to speak, but Luhan cut. "If you thought that I silent for 'yes', you're wrong! Actually, I never want to be your friend. You are the dirty girl I ever knew! Did you realize it, Pabo? Like to eat ice cream? Just like a kid. You must know that where are you stand, you is a poor girl, while Jessica is a daughter of a rich family. You must be friends with Jessica because of money, right? Such a poor family..." Luhan still not finished talking, Hyuna slapped his cheek.

Hyuna in tears. "I don't care if you want to curse me, bully me, hit me or even kill me! I don't care at all for somethings like that. But, if you curse my family, I can't be patient anymore. That's my family! You have no rights to curse my family. I realized, I am a poor girl that friends with a rich girl, but that doesn't mean that you can underestimated to my family! I know, I'm a dirty girl, but at least I have manners and brain to thinks. From now on, you dont have to worry, dirty girl infront of you now will not approach or disturb you anymore, I never knew who is XI Luhan also your girlfriend Bang Minah, and her group, Girls day!" Hyuna said in tears. Luhan stumped. He doesn't know what he was doing.

Hyuna regret because of knew him, she regret for like him, she regret for everythings! She promised to herself that she'll forget about everything. She hate Luhan! Hate that boy so much. 'Before this, I never cry for any boy, but because of you, I cried! You curse me, you curse my family, didn't you think that is too hurt for ordinary girl like me? Ordinary girl that you said 'Dirty Girl'. Thank you. That's hurt me so much!'