Cause I love you

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"YAHHHHH! JESSICA!!! SICA-AHHHH! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" shouted Hyuna loudly. She was so scared. After she have done urinate, she go to Jessica. But.. she forgot which way she went through earlier. When she couldn't find Jessica, she went to find her group and hope that Jessica was there with the other members. Unfortunately, Hyuna still can't find out which way to go.

"JESSICAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! YAHHHH JUNG JESSICA! I'VE TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME, WHY YOU JUST GO AWAY AND LEFT ME ALONE IN THIS JUNGLE?! I KNOW YOU'RE STILL HERE, PLEASE DON'T PLAYING AROUND ME! I'M SCARED!!!!!!!" Hyuna shouted. Her body was trembling because of fear. Daylight getting dark, Hyuna decided to sitting behind a tree.

While she was running approaching a tree, she accidentally hit a stumps and make her fall. Her knees was bloody caused she was fell on hard rocks. On the other side, her heel also sprained causing her difficulty in walking. She slowly try to get up. When she properly can stand, she try to walk, but she couldn't do that. Her knees and her heel was difficult for her to walk.

Hyuna trying so hard to walk. She had to walk though her legs was hurt. She walked slowly and hope that she can reach and hide behind the tree. She complained of pain while walking. At last, she reached and can rest herself for a few minutes before she start walking again.   

LUHAN'S POV

"HYUNA?! KIM HYUNA!!!" Luhan called loudly. He was so worried about her. 'What was happened to Hyuna? Will she be alright..? Hyuna.. please appear infront of me.' Luhan thought worried. He feels guilt for having hurt him. He just hope that he can meet her again, even for the last time, he just want to say sorry for hurt him. He knew that Hyuna must be hurt because of him.

"KIM HYUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Once again, Luhan shouted loudly than before. "Where are you...? I'm so sorry for hurting your heart. Mianhae.. Jinjja mianhae.. I dont know why I'm so stupid cause leave you. I am stupid! crazy!! XI LUHANNNNNNN WHY YOU SO STUPID?!!!!" Luhan shouted and mad at himself. He was crying upset.

HYUNA'S POV

Hyuna sighed behind the tree. She just hope someone will find her. Her legs is still in pain. 'What will happen to me when I meet a tiger or lion? Is it going to eat me? How with my grandma when she know that I've lost? Ohmaigad.. She must fall sick. Or maybe...... she probably can die when she know about me?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!' Hyuna thought bad things. 

She start in tears when she thought so many bad things. She think about her grandma, her friends, wild animals... and also ghost. Her tears slowly dripping. The more she thought of the scary things, the more she cried. While crying, she saw a snake infront of her. It was moving slowly towards him. Hyuna speechless. She can't move her body at all. Her body just was trembling caused of fears.

"HYUNAAAAA?!!! KIM HYUNAAAAA!!!!!!" Suddenly she heard someone was called her name. But she can't stand and run away just like that because that snake is getting close to her. The snake stop abruptly! Hyuna shocked. She decided to run away. "KIM HYUUUUUNNNNAAAA!!!!" Hyuna became fears back when she saw the snake moving towards her again.

"YAHHHHH!!! HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Hyuna scream when she saw the snake is really infront of her now. She close her eyes. Fortunately, Luhan come just in time. "Stay away from her, crazy snake!" He said while kick that snake away. He take a big rock and throw it on the snake. Hyuna who was scared just now suddenly get shocked when she saw Luhan. 

 

 

She get up and running towards him. She immediately hug him. "Luhan-ah.. I'm..." Hyuna said while crying. Luhan was so relief when he met Hyuna.

YOSEOB AND JESSICA'S POV

"Take this..." Yoseob said while giving a glass of water to Jessica. Jessica is still in trauma. After she were scolded by Minah just now, she became extremely quiet. The trauma she is just now beginning to wane. Yoseob a bit relief about Jessica conditions. He remembered how tragic Jessica is while he bring her to their camping site.  

"Kamsahamnida...." replied Jessica with a raucous voice. The atmosphere between Yoseob and Jessica is awkward. Jessica chose to remain silent, while Yoseob give a space for Jessica to relax. "Mianhae..." suddenly Jessica said sorry to Yoseob. "Nae? W-waeo?" asked Yoseob while raised his eyebrows. "Because of me, you lost your bestfriend, because of me, Luhan had to go find Hyuna alone in the jungle..."

"... Minah's right. All this because of me.. If I tell you guys before we go, this may not happen.. But.. It was too late to fix it. Jinjja mianhae..." Jessica said while wipe her tears. Yoseob smiled. "Ani. It's not your fault. It is not the fault of anyone. You can't blame yourself. I know who you are... You would not do a bad things to Hyuna. You're Hyuna bestfriends too." replied Yoseob try to comfort Jessica. She just smiled.

LUHAN'S POV

Luhan saw Hyuna sleep well on his shoulders. Luhan decided to stay in here while waited for the morning. While they're chatting just now, Hyuna slowly fall asleep on his shoulders. Hyuna tell him the reason why her knee and her heel was in pain. Because of that, Luhan decided to stay here. Poor Hyuna.. She can't walk properly... I will bring her to meet the doctor after we arrive at the camping site.

"Hyuna, do you hear me?" Luhan asked slowly. No answer from Hyuna. It means that Hyuna is sleep. He smiled. "I have something to say to you. I don't know why I being so worried when I knew that you're lost. I really can't understand myself. You know.. when I saw you and Hyunseung together, I got jealous. I feel like I want to punch his face. I really want to do that. Do you remember our first kiss? Actually that is my first kiss, and I don't know how about you..."

"... I found that is really amazing when we kissed someone that we... we.. love? Yes. I think I'm in love with you. How can I fall in love with you? I don't have a answer for that question. It suddenly come to my heart. I can't describe how the feelings was.. It was so amazing when it comes to happy, but it was so hurt when it comes to sad..."

"... I really hurt when I saw you with the other boys. If I have a power, I will kill all the boys that want to approach you. Haha, it looked like a crazy thing, right? Yes. It was a crazy thing to thought. But I really hope a miracles can happen between us. Hyuna-ahh... Did you know that I love you? Did you know that I want you? Did you know that I miss you so much...? If you can see my heart... I think you will be shocked because my heart has bled, scratched, hurt and painful..."

"... Why it being like that? Cause I love you.." Luhan said in tears. His tears slowly dripping. He wiped that tears. He hope that Hyuna can heard it, but unfortunately Hyuna is slept. Impossible for her to listened it.