We're friends

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

'Today must be a boring day in my life!' Luhan thought. Minah called he last night, she said she would visit her aunt in Gangnam. Idk either her aunt was sick or they want to go shopping. Girls are always like that. In their mind, shopping, shopping and shopping. Luhan sighed. He go to school like usual. He drove his car with speed. He's not in mood. He want the time passed quickly. 

Luhan dreamy in class. He didn't even know what he's dreamy. "Luhan-ssi, annyeong!" Hyuna said hello to him. "Hyuna-ssi, annyeong." Luhan smiled at her. 'Did he smile for me? Did he said hello back to me? Did he look at me?' Hyuna thought. She shocked and she was captivated by Luhan's charming smile. "Waeo? Why you stare at me like that? Ahhh... Do I look so handsome?" Luhan winked at Hyuna. Hyuna going insane. 'What?! Omo, He winked at me just now?'. "Luhan-ah, you're so handsome." Hyuna speak slowly and she melting with Luhan handsome face. "Nae? What did you said? I can't hear you." Luhan curious. "Omo, mianhae Luhan-ssi. Hyuna, come on! Teacher is coming." Jessica pull Hyuna to sit beside her.

At the break, Jessica and Hyuna go to library. Hyuna had to follow because Jessica had promised him, If she go to library with her, she will buy Hyuna an ice cream. Due to ice cream, Hyuna willing to follow Jessica go the library. She really hate library because it have many books in there. But because of ice cream, Hyuna do it. Hyuna really love ice cream. During childhood, she have been thought that one day she will open her own ice cream's factory.

Hyuna sat and watched Jessica with a dull face. 'Haisshh, what is she looking for?'. "Jessica, tell me what are you looking for? Who know, I can help you find the book?" Hyuna asked Jessica for help. "I'm looking for... Science reference book" Jessica said. Then, Hyuna help Jessica find the book that she want. During the search, Hyuna bumped into a boy. "Ops! Sorry, my bad." Hyuna apologizes. She took the boy's book and gave it back to him. "L-lu-luhan-ssi?" said Hyuna stutter. "Omo, Hyuna-ssi? What are you doing here? Do you follow me?" Luhan asked curious. "Aniyo. It just.. I-I am here with Jessica. Y-you know, looking for book." Hyuna stutter again.

'Why I must nervous when I meet Luhan?' Hyuna asked himself. "Ahhh.. Do you like reading too? I also love to read." Luhan said. "Nae? Ahh.. Naee, I really love to read.. book.." Hyuna lied. 'Since when I love to read?! Hyuna, you're in trouble! You must go now!' Hyuna said in her heart. "Omo! Jessica call me. Did you hear it? Wait me sica!" Hyuna lied again. "Nae? Ani. I didn't hear anyone call you? Or I have sound trouble?" answer Luhan with innocent face. "I have to go now, bye!" Hyuna walked as fast as possible.

As promised, Jessica will spend Hyuna an ice cream. They sit under the tree. Jessica was reading a book, while Hyuna eating ice cream. Suddenly, "Annyeonghaseyo" A boy approached them. Hyuna looked him and was surprised when she found out that is Luhan. He is holding an ice cream. "Can I join you guys?" Luhan asked Hyuna and Jessica. "Nae? Mi-mi-minah-ssi..." "Ani. Don't worry, Minah's no spy here." Luhan know that Jessica dont want to be a problem with Girls Day. "Ok then, you can" Jessica said.

They chatting while eat ice cream. "So, you lie to me that you love to reading?" Luhan said while laughing. "Erkk. Nae." Hyuna slowly nodded. Jessica and Luhan laughed out loud to Hyuna. Without realizing it, they have a chat until evening. "Omo! I should go home now. My grandma must be worry about me. I'm leaving. Byeom!" Hyuna said goodbye to them. "Hyuna, wait!" Luhan called. Hyuna stop walking and turn back "Waeo?". "Can I be your friends?" Luhan asked. "Nae? Really? Ofcourse. Why not? I love to have many friends" Hyuna said happily. Luhan smiled. "Ok, start from now, you're my friend. Araso?" Luhan said. "Nae, araso luhan-ah. I'm leaving now. Byeom! We're friends now!" Hyuna run while scream.

Hyuna can't sleep because she always think about Luhan. 'Why I being like this? Do I like him? Eyy, Aniyo. But... Maybe.' Hyuna said in her heart. She's going crazy when she remembered everything that happened today. She was so happy and jump on her bed.