I hate you!

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Actually, I have an exam next week. But, there are so many people and also my friends told me to update the next chapter. Idk my story good or not. Hmm. But, for my readers, I'll update the chapter. Maybe after this, I will update the chapter a little late due to my exam. I'm sorry, and thanks for like my story."

 

 

"How are you now?" asked Hyunseung. "As you see, I'm fine. Its been a long time we've not meet each other, right?" said Yoseob. "Right! Aigoo.. You looked more handsome than me now. I'm jealous on you." sincere Hyunseung. Yoseob laugh. "Bwo? I handsome? HAHA. I just know that I am cute, but now I know the reason why girls always stared at me than you." joke Yoseob. "Yahh! Haishh jinjja.. This kid.." said Hyunseung while laugh.

"Ahhh.. I forgot to ask you something. Do you know Hyuna? Kim Hyuna? She's from Cube too. Maybe you know her, because you both same school." asked Hyunseung. "Hyuna? Hahaha. I really know her. She's my friend. Why? You like her?" asked Yoseob curious. "Maybe.." replied Hyunseung casually. Yoseob surprised and his eyes open widely when he heard what Hyunseung said just now. 

"Hyuna-ah, you know what the relationship between Yoseob and Hyunseung?" asked Jessica to Hyuna. "Bwo? Ermmm.. Maybe friends. Waeo?" replied Hyuna. "Friends...?" Jessica confused. "MAYBE" said Hyuna. "From what I know, Yoseob is not a gay. So, its impossible for Hyunseung and Yoseob being a sweet couple. You dont need to worry, Yoseob will be yours." said Hyuna confident. "Haishh.. I dont mean it like that. You're so nonsense!" replied Jessica.

"Hyuna-ah, Luhan want to meet you in garden." said a boy to Hyuna. Then, he walk away. Hyuna already know the reason why Luhan want to meet her. 'This time that I was waiting for.. Hyuna, you must be strong! Dont cry infront of him. Dont show him your weakness. But show him, who you are.' said Hyuna to herself. Hyuna meet Luhan alone as there are things that Jessica want to finish.

From afar, Hyuna saw Luhan and Minah is waiting her. She drew a deep breath. She dont know what is her feelings now. Hyuna walk approach them. "Yahh. Why are you so late? You know I and Luhan is waiting for you for a long time? You know...." "Minah-ah" cut Luhan. Luhan take a deep breath before saying goodbye to Hyuna. "Hyuna-ssi, I have something to say to you." said Luhan. "Bwo?" asked Hyuna pretend like she dont know what happened.

"Before that I want to apologize to you. Actually I dont want to be your friend. You know, you was a poor girl, and I was a rich boy. It so unsuitable if we are friends. So, I hope you understand what did I mean." said Luhan. Actually, he's still doubt with his feelings, his heart, his mind. But he just know that he love Minah, not Hyuna. Last night, he couldn't sleep due of this. He confused with his own feelings.

"That's all? Nae. From now on, we just act like we dont know about each other, and just thought that I never existed in your life. Deal?" Hyuna replied calmly. Just her face looked calm, but her heart was broken into pieces. "Deal. I hope after this, you will be more happy than today. I'm sorry to say this, but I hate when friends with a poor girl like you. Tell your grandma, from now, I'm not Hyuna's friend anymore. And I would not bring my parents go to that house, since your house is small. My parents are not comfortable being in a small house." said Luhan cruel.

Hyuna still act calm. "Nae, araso Luhan-ssi. I will convey your message to my grandma. If you have nothing to say, can I go now? I think Jessica must be waiting for me in class. Poor her... Dont worry, when I stepped foot out of here, then that means that we are no longer friends, instead we never knew each other." said Hyuna and walked away. 'Hyuna! Please dont go..' said Luhan, but unfortunately, it just in his heart.

Actually, Luhan mad at Hyuna because Hyuna looked calm when she heard that words came out from Luhan's mouth. Luhan thought that she will oppose it, but not. Luhan didn't mean to say something cruel to Hyuna, just like he said about her grandma. Hyuna must be sad.. He know Hyuna will be so sad when people talking bad to her family or grandma. But, he dont know why he act like that. Minah also shocked when she heard Luhan said like that to Hyuna, but she was so happy. 'Is Hyuna insincere friends with me?' thought Luhan.

Hyuna crying out in toilet. She was so sad. She let everythings through tears. 'Why you did this to me? Wae?! Why you being like this when you already make me fall in love with you? You're so cruel Luhan! I never forgive you. Never! I hate you so muchhhhhhh!!!!' Hyuna shouted in her mind.

"Luhan-ah, you know where is Hyuna?" asked Jessica when she saw Luhan. "N-nae? Err.. Aniyo." replied Luhan. "Ahhh.. Where is she?" Jessica worried. Luhan became worry too, but he pretend calm. "In toile..." "I'm here. Dont worry, I'm still alive." cut Hyuna while going to her seat. She act like nothing happened. "Yahh! Hyuna-ah, you make me worry. I thought you skip class." Jessica was relief. "I skip class? Just once in my life, its happened when I with Hyunseung." said Hyuna. Luhan a bit jealous, but he ignore his jealous feelings.

"Ok, class. Do you know that our school will hold a camp in the woods?" asked teacher. "Nae? Jinjja?! Sound interesting! When?" asked one of the girls from that class. "Maybe next week." replied the teacher. The class became noisy. "I hope you guys will join the camp. Its look more fun than last year." said teacher encourage students to participate in the camp.

Hyunseung and Yoseob approach Hyuna. Luhan watching Hyunseung. He became jealous. Hyuna ignore him, instead Hyuna didn't looking at Luhan at all. "Are you join the camp?" asked Hyunseung. "Nae? Err.. Maybe not. I have to take care of my grandma, so I cant join that camp." replied Hyuna. She noticed Luhan is staring at her, but she ignore it. "Aigooo.. Its not gonna be fun. Yoseob and Jessica want to join, please join us too? For me?" Hyunseung persuasion cutely. Luhan be more jealous and angry.

"I will think about that later. Not now. I have to ask permission from my grandma." said Hyuna honestly. Hyuna and Hyunseung chating together. Sometime they laugh together make Luhan be more angry.'What is so funny? ! That boy! He cant be Hyuna's friends. I cant let he to be close with Hyuna! I must prevent him! Jang Hyunseung!!!' said Luhan to himself. Jessica also worry when she saw Hyuna being close with Hyunseung. She hopes Luhan will busybodies harassing their conversation. "What is your relationship with Hyunseung?" asked Jessica to Yoseob. "He's my old friend." replied Yoseob. Jessica gulped.

'Old friend? Hyunseung is his old friends? Is Yoseob dont know about Hyunseung? He's a bad boy. He has a lot of problems. He was like a criminal! What should I do now? Should I tell everythings about Hyunseung to Hyuna and Yoseob? I think, I should do that. He's a dangerous boy! I cant let that bad boy be friends with Hyuna and Yoseob. I must do something. But before that, I must make a plan first.' Jessica plans something to Hyuna and Yoseob. She will never let Hyuna and Yoseob be friends with Jang Hyunseung. NEVER!