Revenge

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Yoseob come home early today. Its because he was planning something for his parents. Thanks to Jessica. She has inspired him. Jessica has a lot of idea to reconcile Yoseob's parents. So, today is the day. He will make it! He don't want his parents divorced. He want to live happier like Jessica's family. Yoseob approach his maid with a brightly smile. It make his maid feel weird. "Ohh, Prince Yoseob. You're back?" said the maid. Yoseob just nod and his precious smile always etched on his lips. 

"Are you okay, Prince Yoseob?" asked the maid strangely. He raised his eyebrows. "Nae? I'm okay." replied Yoseob while take a glass of water on the table. The maid just lift her shoulders and continue her works. "Ouh! I almost forgot. Are you free this evening?" Yoseob asked his maid. "Nae. I think I don't have any works this evening. Waeo?" replied the maid politely. That answer make Yoseob smile widely. 

"Good. Do you know when my parents come home?" Yoseob asked. "Usually, they will return at 10.45 pm. But now... I don't know yet.. Your dad called me just now, he said that he will come home early like.. 9.00 or 9.30 pm.... And your mom will come home a bit late like 10.00 pm... maybe?" the maid answer it confidently. "Nice!" said Yoseob happily. The maid looked at him with a curious mind. "Waeo? Why you looked so happy? What you've planned?" asked the maid while looking at Yoseob strangely.

"Bwo? Waeo? I can't being happy? Don't you like it when I am happy?" said Yoseob. "Ani. I mean.. Yoseob-ah.. Don't you dare to do something weird in this house, ok?" warned the maid. "Something weird? What is it?" asked Yoseob bizarre. "I know it! You want to make the party, right?!" said the maid without thinking. Yoseob surprised. Slowly he laugh out loudly to his maid. "Aigoo.. Party? Since when did I like party? Hahahaha, you are so funny... My stomach are hurt." said Yoseob while patting his stomach.

"Then, what you want to do? Why you looked so happy today?" his maid asked curious. "Actually, I've planned............" he explain to his maid. "Ahhhh.. Why don't you just tell me from the beginning? Don't worry, I will help you cook. I will always support you! Prince Yoseob, Hwaiting!!" said the maid excitedly after she knew the plan. 'This noona.. Always thinks negatives..' thought Yoseob.

"What will you cook for tonight?" asked the maid. He was forgot something. He don't even know what is his parents favorite foods. It make he sad. "Err.. I don't know what their favorite foods.." said Yoseob honestly. The maid smiled. "Don't worry, I know what is their favorite food. Don't be sad! Let's start!" the maid became excited person. She even became more excited than Yoseob.. LOL

 

 

HYUNA'S POV

After returning from school, Hyuna fall asleep. She was so tired. Suddenly, Hyuna's phone ringing. The ringtone disturb her who is sleeping. She take and answer the phone lazily. "Yeoboseyo...?" said Hyuna lazily. Her voice being hoarse, clearly showed she had woke up. "Hyuna yeoboo.. Your voice is so y! Are you sleeping?" asked Luhan. When she listened his voice, she immediately wake up from bed and stand beside the windows in her room.

"Nae. I'm so tired. I don't even know when did I fall asleep." replied Hyuna. "Yeoboo... Mianhae.. Did I bothered you?" Luhan asked. He don't want to disturb her. Luhan don't know that Hyuna is sleeping. 'Poor my girl.. she must be so tired...' Luhan thought. "Nae? Aniyo. Gwencana." Hyuna answer immediately. She don't want Luhan to hang up the phone. She admit that she miss him even though they just met in the school this morning. "Jinjja? Gwencana?" asked Luhan once again.

"Nae. Gwencana. Waeo? Why you called me abruptly?" said Hyuna. "Wae? I can't call you? Ok. If that so.. I don't want to call you anymore." replied Luhan pretend to being sulk. Hyuna pouts. "Aigoo.. This kid. Ok, fine. I dont care if you dont want to call me anymore because there is a lot of boys in out there that is waiting for me. So, I don't have to worry if you want to leave me." said Hyuna want to tease Luhan.

"Okay. I will leave you soon. I want you to prove who is the 'handsome' boy that can take you away from me? If you can't prove it, don't you think that I will let you go. Arraso, Hyuna-ssi?" said Luhan. Hyuna smile behind the conversation. "Leave me soon? Ahhh.. Why soon? Why not now? Oh! I know.... You're afraid of losing me, right?" Hyuna became more like to . "Yahhhh who said that I afraid of losing you? I do not at all." replied Luhan tried to denied it.

"All right. If you're not afraid.. how if you leave me today? I will come to someone that was waiting for me." said Hyuna make Luhan became sulk. "Who is it? Who is the 'handsome' guy that was waiting for you?" Luhan asked curious. "Hyunseung oppa." Hyuna answer without realize. Luhan became silent. Hyuna who just realize it immediately close . 'What's wrong with me?!!! Why I mention him infront of Luhan?!! Pabo!!' Hyuna mad at herself.

"Err.. I've got to go. See you tomorrow." said Luhan and hang up the phone immediately. "Op-oppa...!" called Hyuna late. "Aishhhhh! What the heck is this! What is the ing happened to you, Hyuna-ah!!!!!!!!!!!! Why you mentioned Hyunseung infront of Luhan?!! You are so so so soooooooo stupid!" Hyuna became angry. She regret it a lot. 'I will persuade him tomorrow..' thought Hyuna.

Suddenly Hyuna's phone ringing once again. 'It must be Luhan...' Hyuna thought. She answer the phone without knowing who is in the caller. "Jagiyaaaa! Mianhae... I didn't mean it. Jinjja jwesonghamnida. I promise I will never mention his name infront of you anymore. Mianhaeyo.." said Hyuna. She don't even know who is the caller. "Yeoboseyo?" said Hyuna after she didn't heard any sound from the caller.

"Err.. Hyuna-ah. Its me, Minah." told Minah. Hyuna surprised and a bit embarrassed. "N-nae? Minah-ah.. Aigoo.. Why don't you tell me from the beginning? I feel..." Hyuna not finish her words yet, Minah cut it lazily. "Hyuna-ah, can we meet? Just two of us? I have something to tell you." Minah asked. Hyuna surprised. "M-me-meet? W-waeo?" asked Hyuna stuterring. She became afraid.

"Like I said, I have something to tell you.. about Luhan. Your boyfriend." replied Minah. "Erk. N-nae. When and where we want to meet?" asked Hyuna. "I will message it to you. And one more thing, please don't tell this to Luhan. He must think that I will hurt you. Don't worry, I'm not a killer." after Minah finished her words, she hang up the phone immediately. 'But I'm a destroyer..' Minah smirked.

Hyuna looked at her phone strangely. 'Should I tell this to Luhan or not? I feel uneasy. How if she really want to kill me?' Hyuna scared. She call Luhan, but he doesn't answer it. She became afraid and worries.

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

He heard his phone ringing many times, but he doesn't feel to answer it. He knew that is Hyuna who is calling him, so he just ignored it. He sulk to her. He hurt when he heard his lovely girl mention another guy's name, especially Jang Hyunseung. 'Oppa? What kind of called is that...' Luhan sighed. His phone ringing once again, he take a look at the name and that is not Hyuna anymore but Minah. 

He answer it lazily. "Nae? What do you want?" asked Luhan indifferent. "Oppa, you just fight with Hyuna, right?" said Minah making Luhan surprised. "Nae? Ani. I'm happy with her!" replied Luhan. "You dont have to hide it from me, oppa. I've already know it." told Minah. "How do you know?" Luhan asked curious. "Hyuna tell me everything. She said that oppa hurt her again. She jealous when oppa mention me infront of her." lied Minah. 

"I mention you infront of her? Wh-what..? *Sigh* I do not!" Luhan said firmly. "But she said.. Whatever. You must persuade her. She must be really mad this time. If you don't do that, she will sulk with you more longer. I don't want you guys split up because of me." said Minah pretend concern about Hyuna and Luhan relationship. "Why must I persuade her? I didn't mention you at all. But why you suddenly concerned about us?" Luhan curious.

"I just.. You know.. There are a lot of students in our school that hate me so much. I do not want them getting hate me when you break up with Hyuna. They must be think I was the cause. I dont want it happen. Please.. Go persuade her." Minah begging in force. Luhan sighed. "Okay. I will persuade her tomorrow." replied Luhan. "Oh! I almost forgot! Hyuna said that she want to meet you in (name place) tomorrow. Maybe you can also persuade her in there." said Minah while planning something bad to Hyuna and Luhan.

 

 

MINAH'S POV

After she have done called Hyuna and Luhan, she call Hyunseung. She planning everything with Hyunseung to destroy Hyuna and Luhan relationship. "You will die Kim Hyuna... *evil laugh* Who told you to start the problem? Now, You will regret it. You will regret in your life!" shout Minah while laughing. She can imagine Hyuna who is tears of remorse in her mind. "I WILL MAKE YOU KNEELING ON MY FEET!!" Minah shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

            

p/s: Just for fun. Hyuna and Yoseob playing together in United Cube Concert. So cute!