He's a bad guy!

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Hyuna walking alone to go home. She was bored. 'Why my home is so far from my school? My feet hurt! Grandmaaa...' murmured Hyuna. Suddenly, someone holding her hand. She surprised and turn back, He's Luhan! Hyuna's eyes open widely. "Hyuna-ah, I warn you. Dont closed with Hyunseung. He's gonna do something bad to you. Believe me." said Luhan serious. 

"Bwo? Yahh?! Who are you to control my life? This is my life, so let me do whatever I want, let me friends with anyone, you have no right to control my life!" replied Hyuna anger. "Yahh Kim Hyuna!! If you friends with him, your life will be ruin!" warn Luhan. "Nae? *fake laugh* My life will be ruin if I friends with Hyunseung? Ok. Let it happen. I dont even care! You.. Who are you? I never knew you!" Hyuna mocked. 

"I dont care what you want to say, but I warn you! Dont closed to that guy!!!!" Luhan mocked at Hyuna back. His face became red because of angry. Hyuna surprised, she never saw Luhan being like this. "Why must everybody prevent me from friends with him? What was he done to you guys? Tell me!!" asked Hyuna curious. "If you want to know, he is a playboy and he always sleep with every girls! That's why I dont want you to be friends with him!" said Luhan honestly. Hyuna shocked.

"J-Jin-Jinjja? I.. I dont believe it!! You must create a ridiculous story, right? Impossible. If he is a bad boy, why when I with him, he dont touch me?! Wae?! You dont have to make a ridiculous story to make me stay away from him! I know him well! You and I have nothing! We never knew each other!! And you! You never existed in my life! *sighed* Such a coward boy.." said Hyuna and walk away.

Luhan stunned. His heart hurt. 'Why my heart must get hurt when I heard that words came out from ? Why she cant believe me at all? What has that guy did to her? Do I love her? ..... Ani. I'm just worry of her caused she is my friend. Deep down in my heart, there just have one girl, one name, one love, She's Minah. No one else. I only love her!' said Luhan tried to deny his heart. He walked away with confused.

Hyuna arrived. Her grandma not in home. She went straight into her room. She was depressed and sad. 'Wae?!!! Why you have to worry about me?! Why you always appear infront of me? Didn't you know that was hurt my pride? I hate you Xi Luhan.. I.. I hate you so much! So damn much! Dont you dont ever realize that I... I... I love you?' angry Hyuna in her heart. She's crying because of that boy, who was never realize her love, who was only assume her just a friend. Not more.

Today is weekend. Hyuna wake up late. She go to the bathroom and look at the mirror. Her eyes slightly swollen caused of too much crying last night. She dont care about it. She go for bath. After bathing, she go down to help her grandma. "Grandma, annyeong! Good morning." said Hyuna to her grandma. "Aigoo. You just woke up. Why your eyes became swollen? Are you cried yesterday? Waeo? You've got a bad dream about your parents?" asked grandma worried.

"Nae? Aniyo. Gwencana. Its just because I cant sleep well last night." Hyuna lied. "Eyy.. Next time, you must sleep well. Dont think too much. You still young for have many problems." grandma advice. Hyuna just give her grandma a fake smile. 'Mianhae, grandma. I had lied to you, I dont want you to be worry about me.' Hyuna feel sorry for her grandma. "Btw, its weekend. Can you go to the shop and buy a vegetable for me?" asked grandma. Hyuna nodded.  

Hyuna walk alone going to shop. "Hyuna-ah!" someone called her name. She turn back. That's Jessica. What's she doing here? That's question became in Hyuna's mind. Suddenly, she saw Yoseob behind Jessica. 'Ahhhh.. Thats guy... I know it now.' Hyuna give mischievous smiled to Jessica. "Yah! Aniyo. I'm just met him here, it just an accident, we didnt expect it at all." explained Jessica.

"What if we have some tea?" invite Yoseob. Hyuna and Jessica nodded. They arrived and have done for an order. "Actually, I have something to tell you guys." said Jessica. "Bwo?" asked Hyuna and Yoseob simultaneously. "First of all, I'm so sorry if I tell you guys about this will make both of you angry or dissatisfied." explained Jessica hosnetly.

"Aigoo. Its looked like an important thing! What's the story about? Tell us." asked Yoseob curious. "Actually, I feel uneasy when I know that you guys being closed with JS. I'm sure that you guys must be dont know about him. He's a bad guy. He's playboy and he's slept with many girls before this. I'm worry when I saw you guys friends with him, especially you.. Hyuna-ah. I dont want he do something bad to you." said Jessica.

Hyuna surprised when she heard that. Luhan also said that to him. 'Why is everybody said he was a bad guy?' asked Hyuna curious. Hyuna decided to find out herself. She decided to go to Hyunseung's home tomorrow since tomorrow is still weekend. She want to know everythings. She want to hear everythings from Hyunseung's mouth. But she dont know that something bad will happened to her if she do that.