LOST!

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Today is the day that awaited by students SM High School, it's camping. They looked so excited, especially Jessica. She is very appreciative of flora and fauna. When she saw something nice, she always told Hyuna to see it too. Although Hyuna is very lazy to see it, but she did not want to disappoint Jessica.

Like usual, Minah always stick with her 'lovely' boyfriend, Xi Luhan. 'What the hell he told me to join this camp, while he always stick with Minah?! He want to make me jealous? Pssfffhhh... Kim Hyuna! What are doing in this jungle?!!!!' Hyuna mumbled. She was a bit jealous when she saw Luhan and Minah together. "Ok guys! Gathered here!" Mr. Choi told students to gathered. 

"We will start with jungle-trekking. I'm going to divide you into groups. In a group, there are six members. The name that I call please go to the right and are in their respective groups. Listen carefully!" said Mr. Choi. All students hear the names called by Mr. Choi carefully. "Group number 5, Xi Luhan, Yang Yoseob, Jang Hyunseung, Kim Hyuna, Jung Jessica, Bang Minah." said Mr. Choi.

All of them including Hyuna and Jessica were very surprised when they heard that. But beyond of that, there is someone else who is smiled in his heart. He is Xi Luhan. He is waiting for this moment. He looked so excited because he can take care of Hyuna without noticed by the others, especially Minah. 

 

 

"Ok now, you have to choose your leader of the group as soon as possible, then let me know." told Mr. Choi. The atmosphere became noisy when students are in discussions to choose the head, except Group Number 5. "So, who want to be the leader for our group?" Hyuna asked to break the silence by other members. "I think we should choose Luhan to be our leader, because he is very responsible person." Minah suggested and praised Luhan proudly. Hyuna and Jessica pouts. 'What the... responsible?! Urghh!' thought Hyuna.

Yoseob and Hyunseung just nodded like a fool. "Guys! You have to hurry. We don't want to end these activity at night. So, please faster!" Mr. Choi said. "Ok. Just choose Luhan. We don't need as much time to choose a leader." Jessica agreed. Now, the members of the group is looking at Hyuna to have the final say. "Bwo? What I've done?!" Hyuna asked like an idiot.

"Eyy, you always daydream. We need your agreement. Hurry up! How if Luhan be our leader?" Jessica asked. "Nae? Err.. Nae. I'm agreed." Hyuna replied doubt. Luhan smiled and walked to Mr. Choi. After everything is done, they are ready to start jungle-trekking. "Make sure you wear a shoes that are safe." warned Mr. Choi before he let his students go. "Ok. When I count 1, 2, 3 you can start!" "One.. Two... Three... Start!"

After Mr. Choi counted, the students started their jungle-trekking. They looked so excited. They follow the hint marked by the teacher at the tree. "Ahhhhh! Help me!! What the is this?!! Yeoboo!!" suddenly Minah shouted. Luhan who is heard that scream, hurried to Minah. He doesn't realize that he had violated Hyuna. Hyuna almost fell, luckily Hyunseung stood behind him, so Hyunseung immediately hold her.

"Thanks." Hyuna said to Hyunseung caused he helped her from fell. "No problem." Hyunseung replied. Then, Hyunseung looked and give an evil smile to Luhan. Luhan just ignore it. "Waeo? Gwencana?" Luhan asked Minah. Hyuna who is jealous of that scene just looked down and act like she didn't saw anything. "My legs.. I think it's sprained.." Minah complained spoiled.

Then, Luhan decided to 'piggyback' Minah. He gave a death glance to Hyunseung. They move on. Minah sometime groaning in pain make Hyuna and Jessica feel crap. Hyuna always almost to fall. Fortunately, Hyunseung always there to help her. It make Luhan became more jealous. He really hate the scene where Hyunseung is helping Hyuna while he 'piggyback' Minah.

Suddenly, during walking, Hyuna accidentally hit a rock and she fell down. This time, Hyunseung can't help Hyuna because he is fell too. Hyuna looked at Hyunseung. After she saw Hyunseung also fell, she laughed loudly make Luhan's heart more hot. 'Why you never laughed like this when you are on my side...?' Luhan thought. "You guys want to win or not?!" Luhan mocked and walked away.

Hyuna surprised. 'What's wrong with that guy? Crazy? If I kick his , maybe he can be a normal person back! Haishh.. Can't he see me fell?! Yahhh Xi Luhan, I knew you love Minah, but at least help me and Hyunseung! What kind of leader is this.... Paboo!!! Why you're so stupid?! WAE?!' Hyuna angry. She get up and help Hyunseung to get up.    

 

After a few hours they walked, they rested for a while. "Sica-ah.. I want to urinate.." Hyuna whispered to Jessica. "Let's go." Jessica said. Luhan felt so tired, so he just ignored where is Hyuna and Jessica go. "You wait here. I'll be back." Hyuna told. Jessica just nodded. After for a few minutes, Hyuna didn't comeback. Jessica got worried and anxious. She calm down himself. She waited Hyuna again.

"Where is Hyuna... *looking around* Hyuna? Hyuna-ahh!! Hyuna? Yahhh Kim Hyuna!!! Yahhhhhhh!!" Jessica called Hyuna loudly. She approaches the place that Hyuna go just now. Nothing?! "HYUNAAAA!!! YAHHHH KIM HYUNA! DON'T YOU DARE TO PLAY AROUND ME!! I WILL KICK YOUR IF I MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica shouted. But Hyuna still didn't appear. She immediately get back to her group.

"Guys, did you saw Hyuna?" asked Jessica tried to act calm. They shook their head. "BWO?!!!" Jessica open her eyes widely. "Waeo? Isn't she with you just now?" Luhan asked curious. He felt like something bad happened to Hyuna when he looked at Jessica's face. "HYUNA LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica shouted loudly make the other members surprised including Minah.

"How can she lost while she is with you just now?" Yoseob asked. "I don't know.. Jinjja! I.." Jessica cried. She feel guilty and scared for Hyuna. "Why are you crying?" Yoseob asked. Jessica can't say anything, she just shook her head. "Guys! We can't push Jessica to tell us what happened. She must be in trauma. Now, we must think what should we do.." Luhan said.      

"How if.. You guys just move on. I will find Hyuna. When you guys arrived, don't forget to tell our teacher about this and please don't asked Jessica so many questions. It will make her depressed. Yoseob, you can be the leader, right?" Luhan said firm. Yoseob nodded. "Ok good. Now, you bring they go. Hyunseung, can you 'piggyback' Minah?" Luhan asked Hyunseung.

Hyunseung doubt. "What the I have to 'piggyback' her? I will find Hyuna too!" Hyunseung being stubborn. "YAHH! JUST LET ME FIND HER BY MYSELF! YOU JUST GO AND HELP YOSEOB! Impossible for Yoseob to 'piggyback' Minah while Jessica is in trauma! I'm sure that he need your help because it's impossible for handle two person at the same time. Can you please just say 'yes' at this time?!" Luhan mad to Hyunseung.

"NO!! I DONT WANT!" replied Hyunseung simply. "JANG HYUNSEUNG! YOU WANT TO DIE?! I SAID, YOU GO AND HELP YOSEOB! GET LOST, BEFORE I PUNCH YOUR FACE!" Luhan said while holding Hyunseung's collar. They looked like they want to fight. "CAN YOU GUYS STOP FOR A WHILE?! I DONT CARE IF YOU GUYS WANT TO FIGHT, BUT NOT AT THIS TIME! WE NEED TO HURRY!!! YAHHH JANG HYUNSEUNG! FOLLOW ME!!!" Yoseob said while trying to calm down Jessica.  

For the first time ever, Minah saw Luhan being very angry because of a girl. She shocked. 'Is he really love that girl? Kim Hyuna...' Minah thought. "We dont have a time to arguing! So please just go! I promise, I will give Hyuna to you after I met her. I will leave her." Luhan said without realized what he just said. "Forever." Hyunseung tried to challenge Luhan. Luhan sighed. "Nae. Forever." Once again, Luhan said without realized. He was so worried about Hyuna, thats why he just said before think.

"Ok. You had promised." Then, Hyunseung walked away to follow Yoseob while 'piggyback' Minah. Minah speechless. 'He must be really worried about Hyuna. He didn't say anything to me... Why Hyuna always lucky?!' Minah mumbled in her heart.