Remorse

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Hyuna felt uncomfortable with Luhan in the car. Suddenly, her heart beat so fast. Hyuna being silent than before. Before this, when Hyuna with Luhan, she always happy-go-lucky. But now, its different, Hyuna became more quiet when she with Luhan. Luhan a bit sad of it.

After taking a medication at the clinic, Luhan send Hyuna back home. "Are you still mad at me?" asked Luhan when the car stopped at a store to buy something. Just both of them in the car, Luhan's driver go out for buy something in the shop. Hyuna shut , she ignore Luhan question. "Hyuna-ah, I ask you, are you still mad at me?" asked Luhan again. His voice rising slightly.

"If I say no, will you shut up your mouth?" replied Hyuna indifference. "No!" said Luhan firm. Hyuna sigh. "Luhan-ssi! How should I say to make you understand? I say no. So, thats mean that I am not angry at you anymore. I've forgotten the story of the past." explained Hyuna to Luhan. Luhan sigh. He approach Hyuna. Hyuna become more nervous, her heart beat more faster than before. 

"Hyuna.. Pleasee.. Be honest to me... Do you love me?" asked Luhan stutter. Hyuna surprised with Luhan unexpected question. She laugh, but that laugh is fake. She try to cover her own feelings. "A.. Aniyoo.. Are you kidding me? *fake laugh* I never thought to be your lover, much less, I'm in love with you? Aigoo.. this boy.. I dont love you at all." lied Hyuna.

'I do love you Luhan! I love you so much and I want to have you. But.. How can I be honest to you? If I do, I scared... I scared if you hurt me again. its possible for you to hurt me once again. Enough for you to hurt me. I dont want it anymore. You never know how the pain was? Its so hurt!' said Hyuna honestly in her heart. She was almost in tears, but she resists.

Luhan approach Hyuna again. This time more closed than before. Hyuna anxious. 'Where is the driver?! Why he take a long time in that shop?! What did he do exactly?!!!' mad Hyuna to the driver. Luhan smell Hyuna hair. "Your hair fragrant." praise Luhan honestly. Luhan arms slowly hug Hyuna waist. Hyuna become more anxious and nervous. Then, Luhan approach Hyuna face. He stared at Hyuna with a seductive glance. "You're perfect, dear." said Luhan with his seductive voice.

'Dear? Omo! Grandma.... Help me!! Sica-ah!! Yoseobiee!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else, HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!' scream Hyuna in her heart. She dont know why her voice cant come out. Luhan lips come closer to Hyuna lips. And... *Kiss* They kiss! Hyuna surprised. She try to let it go, but she cant because Luhan hold her waist tightly. Luhan gently kissed Hyuna. Luhan hand Hyuna hair.

Suddenly, the driver come in. He open the door. Luhan and Hyuna shocked and release the kissed immediately. Luhan rectify that little wrinkle at his shirt, while Hyuna rectify her hair that get entangled due to kiss a while ago. The driver didn't notice anything. Hyuna breathed a sigh of relief.  

After Luhan sent Hyuna back home, he went to the club. He want to forget about that kiss just now. Actually, he didn't even realize why he did that to Hyuna. He just follow his instincts. He felt sorry for Hyuna. After that scene, Hyuna being more quiet. Luhan also dont know how to explain to Hyuna. Luhan thought that Hyuna must be misunderstand about him. Hyuna must think that he want to take advantage of Hyuna. 

Arrived at the club, Luhan saw someone when he into the club. But he's not quite sure who is she because it was dark. He cant see well. He try to approach him, and... "Minah?" asked Luhan doubt. The girl turn and it was true, she is Bang Minah! Luhan shocked. Minah also surprised with Luhan suddenly appear infront of her. She quickly let go of a boy who was hugging her waist.

"L-lu-luhan-ah.." said Minah stutter. Luhan was about to leave, but Minah hold his arm to prevent him. "Let go of my hand!" said Luhan firm. "Let me explain to you first." Minah begging to Luhan. "What else are you going to tell on me?! Are you going to trick me again?!! Just stop it! I saw everythings! Now I know who you are. You're the ! I regret for believe you!! I regret for love you!!" mocked Luhan.

"Ani. You've been misunderstanding. I'm just his friend. I dont have nothing special with him. He.. He.. he tried to me.. Nae, He try to me! Luckily you come here quickly, if not, I.. I dont know what will happen to me. Thanks god!" lied Minah and pretend like she is scary of that boy. "Minah-ahh.. Lets go bed..." invite that boy who was drunk. Minah became more anxious. 

Luhan looked sharply towards Minah. "? *fake laugh* I dont care he want to you or you want to sleep with him. From now on, you and I didn't have nothing relationship! You can do what you wanna do! Dont care of me anymore! I hate you! You're the ! I REGRET CAUSE LEAVE HYUNA FOR THIS KIND OF !" mocked Luhan and walked away. "Luhan-ah..! Yahh! Xi Luhan!!" call Minah, but Luhan ignored it. 

Luhan was drunk. He drink too much. He depressed and regret. He regret for believe Minah. And the most thing that he was regret is he leave Hyuna for that . He feel sorry for Hyuna. He dont know how to apologize to Hyuna. He has make Hyuna cried. He exasperate the innocent girl, Kim Hyuna. After he drink a few glasses of wine, he went back home.

Luhan staggered cause of drunked. People are watching him. Luckily, there was a man who was helping him. But Luhan told the man for not helped him. "You must call someone. Give your fhone, I'll call it for you." said the man with kind-heart. Luhan gave his fhone to that man. "Who you want me to call?" asked the man. "Err.. I cant remember her name. I think.. Hyena? Ani. Hy-Hyu-hyuna?! Nae, Hyuna, Kim Hyuna! Call her. Tell her that I was sorry. Said like this, Hyuna-ah.. I'm so sorry for..." said Luhan in a drunken state.

"I've called her. She will come here in a few minutes. This, your fhone. You wait here. Dont go anywhere. She will come here. I'll leave now." said that man and walking away. "Nae! Kamsahamnida. Gomawo. Annyeonghaseyo! Have a nice day! Be careful." said Luhan and bowed to that man who was already gone. Luhan talk nonsense while waiting for Hyuna. He was like a crazy boy.     

 

 

 

p/s: Hi! I make a new story fanfic 'We are bestfriends!' The story is about a friendship between 4Minute and SNSD. I hope you like it. Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/679785