Separation

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

 

Cloudy weather as understand how Hyuna feeling. Hyuna and Luhan being silent, only song that is heard. 'Is he mad at me?' Hyuna thought. She dont know what she have to do, so she just shut .

Arrived at Hyuna home, Luhan still open the door for Hyuna. After she out of that car, she looking for her grandma. "Maybe she had gone to sleep.." Luhan said after he noticed that Hyuna is looking for someone, her grandma. She smiled to him. "I think you should go now, your parents must be worried for you because you were home late. After all, its like the weather is going to rain. I dont want you to get fever because of me." Hyuna said concern.

Luhan smile a fake. "You dont have to worry about me, I have a girl who can take care of me as well. In fact, she just like my doctor who always take care of me. When I was fever, she is the person who mostly worried about me. She was the person who told me to take medicine. And when I won't eat it, she will scolded at me. I love when she was angry. She looked so cute! She's my girl, Bang Minah." Luhan said make Hyuna jealous. 

Hyuna looked down. She is like going to cry. Sooner or later her tears will come out. She's trying so hard not to cry in front of him. Luhan didn't notice that Hyuna is going to cry because he is looking to the sky. "Urmm.. Actually, I have something to say to you. I've made a decision. As you said, give a second chance to Minah and hear her explanation, maybe I've been misunderstood to her. I think this is our last meet and friends, thank you for make me having so much fun today..."

... Maybe after I listen to Minah, I will get back to her. And after that, I hope that you will not miss me because we may not to be able to always meet each other as now. I would definitely spend a lot of my time with Minah. I hope you dont mind... cause.. yea, btw who are you to mind it, right? My girlfriend? Haha, you're not even my friend. So, I hope you can take care of yourself and always smile, ok?" Luhan said and advise her.

Hyuna is really going to cry. Luckily that was a night, so Luhan can't see her sad face and her tears who maybe will come out sooner or later."I must go now. You should get into the house, like the rain will fall. If you're fever, you're going to inconvenient your grandma. Poor her... Stay healthy okay.." said Luhan and her head before going. It make Hyuna became more sad!

"Kim Hyuna, thanks for being my friend even if only temporarily. I appreciate it so much. I hope you will find a good boy who can be your husband. Tell me if he bully you okay.. Annyeong~" Luhan last word to Hyuna. Then, he passed away with his car. Hyuna stunned. She can't hold her tears anymore. She sat weeping, sobbing. Suddenly, with heavy rain as it was bewailed the fate of Hyuna.

"Mianhae Luhan-ah.. Jwesonghamnida... Jinjja mianhae..." Hyuna crying while keep saying apologize to Luhan. She dont know why she said that. Just a feeling that she can't understand even just a bit. She can't describe her feeling to anyone. Rain wiped her tears. "I.. I.. don't dare to confess it to you. Please.. dont go back to Minah.. Come back to me.. I can't imagine how was my day when you're not there..."

Grandma surprised when she saw Hyuna sat alone during raining. She running to get Hyuna. "Hyuna-ah! Omoo.. What are you doing? Its raining. You will be sick. Come in." grandma said worried. "Grandma.. Luhan.. Luhan...." said Hyuna while crying. "Nae, nae. You can explain it later. Now, you have to get into home, you will be sick if you're stay here. Let's go in." grandma persuaded while helping Hyuna to get up.

Hyuna as loss of energy to get up. She was so sad. "Grandma... Help me.. Help me to get him back.. I want him..! I love him.... But.. He left me. He love her, he love that girl.. The girl who was like a doctor to him. Why I can't..." Hyuna looked like a crazy girl who has lost all sense of love. Grandma incessantly to persuaded Hyuna. Grandma looked sad when she saw her grandchild being like that. 

LUHAN'S POV

He stopped his car on the streets. He can't hold it anymore. His tears comes out. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" He shouted out loudly in his car. "How much did you hate me? *sighed* If your love can be bought with money, I will pay as much as possible so that you can be mine. I dont want you to hate me, but I just want you to love me.. Can you do that? Can you love me even just for a bit? I dont care if it only for a bit, because I know that I can make you fall-in-love with me sooner or later.. Please give me a chance, Hyuna-ahh..." Luhan said sadly.