Annoying

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Arrived home, Hyuna went into her room. She really want to cry. She cried a lot in her room. She's hurt. She's hurt when she saw Luhan and Minah having fun together. She know why she feel like that, L.O.V.E. That's the reason. The only reason. But, she kind of nervous when she face him. Suddenly, she remembered all of her memories with him. It make her more crying. 

*Hyuna's fhone rang* "Yeoboseyo?" Hyuna said, her voice choked as tears. "Hyuna-ssi, are you crying? Why your voice..." asked the caller. Hyuna shocked when she heard that voice. She looked at her fhone's screen, 'Luhan'. "N-nae? Luhan..ssi. Err.. Aniyo, I'm not crying. I just cough. Thats why my voice became like this. Why you called me?" Hyuna asked and lied to Luhan.

"Ahh.. I'd say, take care of yourself, don't be sick. Jessica did not care of you as well? If she really did not care of you, I will told Hyunseung to take care of you, ok?" Luhan said concerned make Hyuna pouts. "You dont have to worry, I already have someone else. Can you tell me what purpose you call me as soon as possible? I need to hurry. I want to help my grandma.." Hyuna said sarcastic.

"Ok ok. Actually, I just want to ask you about... the camp, ...err.. did you join the camp held on this weekend?" Luhan asked stuttering make Hyuna want to out of laugh. "I don't know yet.. Waeo? Why you asked me? Minah don't want to join?" Hyuna asked curious. "N-n-nae? A.. Ani. I'm just.. asking. Oh, you dont know yet.." Luhan said, he has lost the idea to ask.

"Nae.. err.. How about you?" Hyuna turn was asked. The atmosphere not like usual, not like before when they were still friends, its become awkward. Really awkward! "Urmm.. Me? Me too. I still dont know yet.." replied Luhan. "Oh.. How about...... her?" Hyuna asked doubt. "Her? Who?" Luhan confused. "Err.. Your lovely girlfriend, your doctor, your princess... Bang Minah." Hyuna replied make Luhan chuckled.

Hyuna pouts when she heard he chuckled. "I'm not kidding!" Hyuna a bit angry. Luhan stopped laughing. He noticed something about Hyuna. Even though he can't see her, but he can noticed it. "Hyuna-ssi... Are you jealous..?" Luhan straightly asked to her. Hyuna shocked. "B-bwo? Who is jealous? I do not!" Hyuna lied. Luhan is smiling when he heard Hyuna answered.

'You dont have to hide it. I know..' Luhan said in his heart. "Ok. I don't care. But, if you're jealous, I am the happiest person!" Luhan said excitedly. "You're the happiest person? Wae?" Hyuna still confused. "Nothing. Ok, I have to go now. Annyeong Hyuna-ssi!" Luhan said and hung up. "Annyeong, my love..." replied Hyuna slowly but unfortunately Luhan already hung up the fhone. He can't hear that words.

TOMORROW

Hyuna walked into class. Suddenly, someone grab her hand and pull her to the place that not easily seen by the others. were covered by the hand and thats not her hand. She was surprised when she saw that someone who pulled her just now is.. Xi Luhan?! 'Haishh.. He's again! Why he always ruin my mood?' Hyuna mumbled. "Jwesonghamnida. Please don't scream." Luhan said.

Hyuna pouts. "You again.. What do you want exactly?" Hyuna asked dissatisfied. "I want you to join the camp." said Luhan simply. "Bwo?! Wae.." "I dont have the reason, but I want you to join the camp. Fullstop!" cut Luhan and directing like a boss. Then, he walked away, he doesn't want other students to see him with Hyuna. It will cause problems for Hyuna. He did not want to trouble Hyuna.

"Hyuna-ah, will you join the camp? Please join.. I really hope you will join it. If you're not, I dont have a friends in there. You join, ok?" Jessica persuaded. "Err.. I.." "Please, please, please..." Jessica cutely persuaded her bestfriend. "Nae..." Finally, Hyuna budge. Jessica smiled. Beyond of that conversation, Luhan stood behind them and heard everything. He also smiled with Hyuna decision. He thought that Hyuna said yes because of him. Such a funny boy.. *LOL*  

"Hyuna-ah.. I really happy when I heard that you also join the camp." suddenly Hyunseung appeared. Hyuna looked at him strangely. 'Crazy! You just came here, and suddenly you've said that you were happy when I'm participated in that camp? What a aliens boy.. What planet that he came from? Pluto?' Hyuna mumbled. "Nae.." Hyuna lazily answer. She don't know why she feel annoying when Hyunseung around him.

 

 

Luhan pouts. 'Aishh that boy..! He really want to die! Yahhh Jang Hyunseung! How dare you come closer to my girl! I'll kill you if you dare to touch her!' Luhan also feel annoying when Hyunseung appearance infront of Hyuna. He feel like he want to punch Hyunseung's face and pull Hyuna to stay away from that boy. 'I will make sure that you will not be able to Hyuna! If you dare to get closer to her, you're finished by me! You have to face me first when you want to get her!!! IDIOT!!' Suddenly he got angry. He dont know what is the reason is. Xi Luhan, You were jealous of him..