Two couples

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Grandma, I'm going now!" Hyuna shouted to her grandma since her grandma in her room. "Nae!" shouted grandma back. Hyuna wearing her shoes and walking out of her home. She walking going to school. Luhan already back to his house yesterday. She was so happy because she dont have to face him every seconds.

Suddenly, a car stop infront of Hyuna. She surprised and was about to run, she scared if that is a bad guys who want to kidnap her. But luckily, the boys come out, and she know him. Really. Know. Him! 'Haishh.. This kid.. Indeed troublesome. Such a troublemaker!' Hyuna mumbled. "Babyyyyy..." call that boy to Hyuna. Hyuna pouts and feel like she want to kick his . But, she still can control herself.

"Bwo? What you've called me?! Yahhh! Do you wanna die?!" said Hyuna cold. Luhan ignored what Hyuna said, he didn't scared at all. "Yeoboooo..." called Luhan naughty. "IF YOU DARE TO CALL ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR ACTORS IN YOUR STUPID FILM! ARASSO?!" Hyuna angry. "B-b-bwo? Ani, J-jinjja jwesonghamnida. But.. To make our acting became real, we must do something like that." Luhan said sorry.

"Haishhhh.... *sighed* Ok, you can call me like that. But! You just can call me like that when we're infront of Minah, not both of us! Arasso, Xi Luhan?" Hyuna warned. Luhan just sigh and nod. "Good! Now, can you sideways? I want to go to school. You are always make my mood became bad." Hyuna said and was about to walking away, but Luhan grabbed her hand sudden and pulled her to ride his car.

Hyuna into his car in force. Then, Luhan get in his car. He drives as fast as possible. "Y-Ya-Yyahhh... Who is the mad now? Me or you? If you're really angry at me, ok I'm sorry.. But, please drives slowly, I dont want to die yet.. I want to take care of my grandma and I want to marry with a good boy. Poor my future husband, he must be sad cause he cant see me and protect me as well. You dont have a sympathy to me?" said Hyuna scared. Luhan almost laugh out loud when he heard that, but he cover it.

"No. I dont have a sympathy for you at all, even just a bit." Luhan said. "Ok, ok, ok. If you didn't have pity feeling for me, I'm sorry.. But, can't you sympathy about my future husband?" asked Hyuna who was really scared. "Why I should be sympathy for myself? Your future husband is ME." said Luhan confident. Actually, she cant ride a car that was so fast, even see the fast-moving cars.. she will remind of her past story. She scared a lot. Her body is shivering, but Luhan cant see it because he was focus on his drive.

"XI LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!" Hyuna shouted get rid of her fears. Luhan shocked. He feel like his ears will deaf. "Where you want to bring me?! You just passed our school, did you realize it?!" Hyuna mocked. "Nae, I realize it." replied Luhan peacefully make Hyuna eyes open widely. "You... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE, DONT INVOLVE ME! Wtf are you doing now..." Luhan suddenly stop. Hyuna took a deep breath.

She went out, her head feel so painful and she was like to faint. But, she still can handle herself. She really scared and have a bit of trauma. If Luhan not here, she might be faint caused of her trauma. She dont want Luhan to see her being like this. So, she tried her best to hide it as well. Hyuna saw Luhan stand and staring at the sky. 'What is he looking at? I think the sky looked like usual, there's no miracle to turns the sky to be the green colour..' Hyuna thought strangely.

She approach Luhan. "What are you looking at? Is there's something in the sky that I can't see?" asked Hyuna like a kid. Luhan smiled. "Nothing. I'm just.. urm.. idk what I feel.. but when I see the sky, I feel like.. you know.. all of my problems disappeared... I love that feeling." said Luhan honestly. "You have a problem? If you dont mind, I can be your loyal listener? But, that just.. if you.. dont mind." said Hyuna concerned.

He laughed a bit. "You worry about me, huh?" asked Luhan. Hyuna open her eyes widely. "Bwo? Aniyoo.. I said that because I dont want you to feel alone, you can tell me your problem if you want to, ...while we're still friends." suddenly, Hyuna feel hurt when saying that word to Luhan. He also feel the same. They're like hurting to each other. Hyuna dont know why she feel like that, she is trying to forget about her old-feeling to Luhan. While Luhan is trying to make Hyuna fall-in-love with him again.

"How if we go somewhere? Since we didn't attend school today... and since this is your fault, so you must pay it. Today, you are my bodyguard. So, you have to bring me to the best places! Arasso?" Hyuna changed the mood. Luhan smiled bitter and nodded. Then, they walked away with a feeling that is difficult for them to describe it.

JESSICA AND YOSEOB'S POV

Yoseob act make Jessica feel weird. Yoseob doesn't looked like usual. He being a quiet boy today. She dont know why. She didn't dare to asked what was happened to him, did her do something wrong, or did he feel annoyed caused have a friend like her.. She didn't dare to ask him. So, she decided to shut .  

After the school end, Yoseob invite Jessica to go somewhere cause he have something to tell her. When they're arrived, they seat on the bench and being awkwardly. The atmosphere became quiet. "So.. what you want to say?" asked Jessica breaking the silence. She always spent her time with Yoseob during Hyuna didn't come to school. "Actually, I dont like to tell this to anyone, but I cant hold it anymore..." said Yoseob sudden after silent. 

"Nae? What is it?" asked Jessica curiously. "I.. urm... have a... problem." Yoseob said while looked down. Jessica feel pity to Yoseob. Now, she knew why Yoseob being quiet today. He have a problem. "What's your problem? Tell me if you want to, I will try my best to be your loyal listener." said Jessica. "My parents.. They're argue again last night. My dad said that my mom have an affair with another man, idk who is he. If I know, I will kill him!" Yoseob said serious.

"..... 'Again' ?" Jessica asked confused. Yoseob sighed. "My parents are always argue. They're always have an offense to argue, even its a small fault. If they meet, they will fight. But, last night are their terrible argue. From childhood, I lived and grew up in a bad family.." Yoseob tears comes out. "I'm sorry, actually I dont want to.. but.. you know.. Its hurt my pride.." He feel embarrassed when his tears come out infront of Jessica.

Jessica smiled. She patted his back. She was sad when she heard his story. She never know about this. She thought that Yoseob lived in a happy family like her, but actually no. Poor Yoseob.. He never show his sadness to the other people. He must feel depressed. "You dont need to be ashamed. Go on.. let out the everything that make you felt sad.." Jessica said. 

Yoseob crying out loud. Since nobody in that place, so he cried without any doubt. Jessica patted his back. "Gwencana. You'll be ok. Your family will be ok.." "Ani. My family never be ok. I hate to have been born in that bad family! I am the most unfortunate people in this world! I even hate myself... Why I was born into that family? Wae?! Waeeeee?!!!!" shouted Yoseob cut Jessica.

After a few minutes Yoseob crying, then he slowly calm down. "During childhood until now, I never know what is the meaning of F.A.M.I.L.Y. My parents are always busy on their work, I never got an opportunity to go holiday with them. I still remember how excited my friends was, when they tell me about their vacation with the family. I'm so jealous of them. Why I can't be like them? Why I never felt the love of my parents?" asked Yoseob to himself.

"Yoseob-ah.. You can't say like that. You must be patient... I know you've tired to be more patient with their behavior, but I am sure that you can be MORE patient. You cant give up like this. Do you want to see your parents getting divorce? You must being thankful, even your parents are always argue, but they were still married. Some people already be an orphan, like Hyuna, she's orphan and always being underestimated from the other people, but she never give up because she once said to me, 'MOVE ON. It's just a chapter in THE PAST. But don't close the book, JUST TURN THE PAGE.'" Jessica said and give support to Yoseob.

His tears come out again. He looked down because he feel ashamed to face Jessica. But she never mind it. "Dont worry.. I do understand why you're cry. You know? Sometimes, crying is the only way our eyes speak when our mouth can't explain how broken our heart is." said Jessica. Yoseob smiled. "Thanks Sica. You're really understand me. And also, you is a good listener. I want to unite my parents again but, I dont know what should I do. I think its not going well.. I can feel it..." Yoseob said sadly.

"No, it will going well. You still have your friends who always be beside you. Now, wipe your tears, because after this, I will make sure that you don't need your tears anymore. I'm sure you can unite them again. Even it takes a long time, but dont worry, I'll always be beside you." Jessica give an encourage to Yoseob. "But.. Can you help me? I think I cant do it alone.." asked Yoseob. Jessica smiled and nodded.

Suddenly Jessica bravely to stand up and stepped forward. Yoseob looked at Jessica strangely. Then, she turn back and looked at Yoseob who was sad just now. "YANG YOSEOB AND JUNG JESSICA... HWAITING!!!!" Jessica  shouted loudly make Yoseob laughed. When she saw Yoseob laughed, she smiled satisfied.