Regret

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Yoseob and Luhan arrived at Yoseob's house. Yoseob's parents come out from house. Luhan bow politely. "Omma, Appa, he is my friend, Xi Luhan. Luhan-ah, they're my lovely parents." said Yoseob introduce his parents to Luhan. He also intoduce Luhan to his parents. "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Yang. Luhan-imnida. Sorry for disturb you at this midnight." said Luhan guilty. "Aniyo. Gwencana. Our house is always open for anyone. Come in. You must be so tired. Yoseob-ah, told our maid to prepare a room for Luhan." Mr. Yang invite Luhan gladly.

"Ani, ani. Gwencana. You don't need to prepare a room for me, I can sleep at Yoseob's room." told Luhan don't want to burden Yoseob's family. "It's okay for you? I don't want my guest being uncomfortable in my house." talk Mr. Yang to Luhan. "Gwencana. I'd felt really comfortable with your good service. About room.. It's okay. I can sleep with Yoseob." replied Luhan and staring at Yoseob. Yoseob nod. "Come, I'll bring you into my room." invite Yoseob. Luhan was about to follow Yoseob but he stop when Mr. Yang speak something.

"Jwesonghamnida. I wish we could chat any longer but I have a meeting tomorrow, so I have to sleep now. I hope you being comfortable in my home." said Mr. Yang before he go into his room. "Oh, nae. Gwencana. Thanks for treat me nicely." replied Luhan thankful. "Nae. Good night guys." said Mr. Yang to Luhan and Yoseob. Luhan follow Yoseob into his room. "Okay.. Here. This is my room. Ahhh.. I'm so tired." said Yoseob and lying down on the bed. Luhan just smile and shook his head.

"Why you shook his head?" asked Yoseob after he get up from lying down. "Ani. You looked so childish when you did that... just now." replied Luhan stuttering. "Childish? W-wait! Why you suddenly being stutter...?" asked Yoseob anxious. He began to think negatively about Luhan. "Yahh.. Don't tell me you want to.. me?!" a stupid question finally burst out from Yoseob mouth. His hands cover his chest. Luhan open his eyes widely. "What did you said?! Yahhh! What did you think I am? Gay?!" said Luhan a bit angry to Yoseob.

"Who know.. You have any bad intentions towards me?" said Yoseob slowly after he realized he was wrong. 'How can I thought Luhan will me? Pfft. Such a funny statement. If Hyuna know about this, she definitely laugh out loudly.' thought Yoseob. "Bad intentions? What the...? Yahh you! I'm not a . If I want to do that stupid thing, I definitely do that to Minah, not you. Arasso? I'm not attracted to the same type." replied Luhan dissatisfaction. "Ehehe, Mianhae.. Luhan-ah." said Yoseob while holding Luhan's arms.

Luhan feel annoyed. 'Haishh.. This kid!'. "Ok, now I feel weird. You... want.. to me?!" said Luhan and run to the bed. "Eyyy.. Are you fooling me? Nae, nae. It was my fault. Mianhae. Jinjja." said Yoseob sorry. "Haishh.. You're noisy! Go sleep." said Luhan feel annoyed with Yoseob. Luhan pulled the blanket covering his body while Yoseob still dazed by himself. He felt weird. He being uncomfortable. After a few minutes, he hasn't approached his bed. He take a look at Luhan who is sleeping.  

"Luhan-ah, are you sleeping? Yahh.. Don't you think I am gullible. I'm not a fool. Luhan-ah.. Luhan-ah!" called Yoseob full of anxious while Luhan in the blanket, he almost burst out of laughter. He tried the best to hold his laugh. 'Aigoo.. Yoseob is so coward! I am gay? Hahahhahhahahha.' Luhan chuckle slowly in the blanket. "Luhan-ah..! Luhan-ah....!! Yahh Xi Luhan!" Yoseob continued call Luhan loudly. Luhan already feel annoying. "Yahh.. I've said I'm not a gay. Don't believe me? Go sleep on the floor. I want to sleep!" said Luhan lazily.

After Yoseob heard Luhan said like that, he immediately run on his bed. "Don't you dare to do something bad to me!" warned Yoseob. Luhan grinned. "How if I do?" tease Luhan. Yoseob open his eyes widely. "I said, don't you dare to do something bad.. If.. If you dare, I'll kick your . Arasso?" warned Yoseob once again. "Nae.. Nae.. You're noisy! Sleep quickly!" told Luhan lazily. "Haishh.. Jinjja.. This is my bed. I can do whatever I want! Remember what I've told you just now!" warned Yoseob again before sleep.

MR/MRS.XI POV

"It's been three weeks Luhan didn't return home.. What I've told you? Our son is innocent! Don't you believe it!" angry Luhan's mom. "Luhan's right! You believe someone else more than your son!" mocked Luhan's mother while crying. After Minah explained everything to them last night, Luhan's parents being so shocked. They never thought Minah will do something like that. Minah and her family repeatedly apologized but Mr.Xi still dub. He speechless. He remembered he punch his son because Luhan don't want to marry Minah.

Mr.Xi still told Minah's family to go back home politely. Mr. Xi is a professional man. However circumstances, he will talked politely, but with his family, he will be decisive. Despite his hurt, but he's still polite to guests. Luhan's Mother, Mrs.Xi, crying so hard after she knew her son is innoncent. She almost choke Minah's neck.   Minah told why she did that. She did that to marry Luhan as soon as possible because she thought Luhan will found Hyuna someday and marry her. She don't want to see Hyuna being happy beside Luhan.

"I'll let my vassal to find where Luhan is." the final say came out from Mr. Xi mouth. Then, he call his vassal and told them to find Luhan. 

HYUNA POV

Hyuna dreamy alone infront of the beach. She sighed for several times. "Grandma... I miss you.." said Hyuna who is almost in tears. She remembered all her memories with her grandma. She chuckled when she reminded of the funny moments with her grandma. Then, she crying when it comes to sad moments. "Grandma.. You promised me to live any longer till I am married. But now,.. you left me before I get married. You left me alone. I have nobody beside me.. Nobody.. want to hear my cry.." said Hyuna wistful.

Hyuna reminded of Luhan's promised. 'I will come back to you..'. That is Luhan's words. She slowly chuckle in tears. 'Promise..? What is a promise? What's the point of promise if we can't afford to fulfill it. I wonder what people like that think about promise...' thought Hyuna while shed her tears. She lost her faith in people after the death of her grandmother. Beside her grandma, her parents also had a promised to him but it was breached. 'Why am I still alive..?' thought Hyuna sad.  

At night, Hyuna woke up with a shock after she got a nightmare about her parents. Her body is trembling. She's full of fears. She run into the bathroom and wash her face. After she feel better, she going into her room. In the room, she can't sleep. She look at the clock. It's still 10.30 pm. Then, Hyuna get up and wear her sweater. She going out for a while. In addition to be able to get rid of fear, she also can enjoy the fresh air during the night. Suddenly she stopped. She stared at something.

Hyuna saw a little girl is eating an ice cream. She smiled. She realized, its been a long time she does not eat ice cream. "Dear stomach.. Do you want to eat an ice cream?" asked Hyuna like a little kid. "Hmm. I'm fulled. How can I eat it? I'll eat it tomorrow." replied Hyuna and walked away from that place.

JESSICA AND MINAH POV

Jessica go to Minah's house. She was very surprised after she knew Minah is pregnant. "Yeoboseyo..? Yeoboseyo?" called Jessica. Then, someone open the door. "Minah-ah.." called Jessica slowly after she saw Minah is the one who open the door. Minah invite Jessica to enter her house. She bring a glass of juice and biscuits for Jessica. "You must be surprised, right?" asked Minah. "Nae? Err.. Nae..." replied Jessica.

"I don't know how to start but I am so sorry. You must be mad at me after you know I accused Luhan as the father of this child. Am I right?" said Minah sad. "Ani.." Jessica still don't finished her words but Minah cut. "Maybe this is the reward for what I had done on Hyuna.. You guys was right, I am the one who run infront of the car. Hyuna didn't push me at all. I sacrifice myself just to make Luhan hate Hyuna and love me. Pfftt. Such a stupid reason, right?" Minah talked honestly. Her eyes were glassy.

Jessica became a loyal listener to Minah. Jessica looked at Minah's face. Her face is pale and her eyes is swollen, probably due to too much crying. Jessica hold Minah's hands to give a support when she saw Minah is crying. Now, she knew Minah is really regret what she did. Minah can't tell everything as well because she is in sob. "You must be strong. I know you can face all of this. Trust me." supported Jessica.

"You know, the term 'Perfect' is only for people who learn from their mistakes. People who learn from mistakes is the perfect one. While people who made mistakes, but never knew to not repeat it, they are someone who regularly use the term 'Nobody Perfect'. Why? Because they would always repeat the mistakes. Even the SAME MISTAKES." Jessica give her best advice to Minah.

"I'm not the 'Perfect'. I am 'Nobody Perfect'." said Minah. "If you're not, you can try to be 'Perfect'. Who know, one day you become more better than 'Perfect'?" replied Jessica tried to encourage Minah. Minah smile. "Thanks Sica. You such a great friend. Hyuna is so lucky to have you.. If I can only turn the time..." said Minah and sighed. "It never happen. But.. You can be my friend." told Jessica. Minah surprised. "Jinjja?! H-how.. I.. Kamsahamnida sica-ah.." said Minah thankful.

LUHAN POV

Luhan brought back to the house by his vassal. He relief after he knew Minah explained everything to his parents. "Luhan-an, I'm so sorry for not believing you.." said Mr.Xi while sit beside Luhan. "Nae.. we're so sorry for not believing our son." said Luhan's mom to support her husband. "Eyy, gwencana. Omma, Appa, you are my parents. How can I grudge with you guys? Impossible." replied Luhan comfort his parents. His parents feel relief when they heard Luhan said like that. 

"But when I think again.., It's better if I ask something. Well, as punishment." said Luhan suddenly. His parents looking at each other. "What is it?" ask his parents together. "Tell me what you want, a car? a phone? money?" asked Luhan's dad, Mr.Xi. "Nae.. me too. What you want? Kimchi? Ddeobokki? Hoeddeok? Bulgogi? Bibimbap?" asked Luhan's mom. "Ani, ani, ani. I don't want all that. I just want......" Luhan tell what he want to his parents. "Ahhh.. Ok. We'll do it." said Mr.Xi. "I'll do it perfectly!" said Luhan's mom too.