No more YES

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

As promised, Hyuna go to Avenue Park to meet Minah. Actually Hyuna is very lazy to meet him, but she had to meet her because Minah said that she have something important to tell. Hyuna is very curious about it. Then, she saw Minah is approaching her. "Oh, you've arrived." said Hyuna. "I'm so sorry, there are traffic-jam. That's why I am late. Mianhae. You must be tired because waiting for me." said Minah pretend to feel guilty. "Ani. Gwencana. What are you going to tell me?" Hyuna asked straight to the point. 

Hyuna can't sleep last night because she always thinks what is the vital things that Minah going to tell her. "I'll tell you sooner or later. Dont worry. How if we eat ice cream? Do you like ice cream, right? Let's go!" said Minah and pull Hyuna's arms. Hyuna caouldn't refuse it because Minah acted in advance. They sat on a bench while enjoying ice cream. "Delicious, right?" asked Minah. Hyuna nod and continue finish her ice cream. 

After they had finished eating ice creams, they start a conversation. "How do you know that I like to eat ice cream?" Hyuna ask. From the above, the question is playing on her mind. "Luhan told me." replied Minah. "You know, before this I and Luhan always eat ice cream in here. He always making a joke for me when I was sad. And when I'm crying, he patted my head, he is so romantic right? *sigh* But its been a long time ago.." Minah suddenly tell her past story, making Hyuna feel a bit jealous. But Hyuna still smile even though its hurt.

"I still remember where Luhan was crying because his grandmother died. At first, he was difficult  to be appeased, but it turned out to just hug can soothe him. So I hug him tightly.. Actually, I miss to hug him tightly like before. I miss his romantic called and I miss all the moments where we were still together.." Minah said deliberately to annoy Hyuna. "Omo! Hyuna-ah, mianhaeo.. I forgot that you and Luhan is a couple now! Jwesonghamnida. Jinjja mianhae.." pretend Minah.

"Ani, ani. G-gwe-gwencana." replied Hyuna stuttering. She being like that because of her heart is hurt. "Ahhh.. Kamsahamnida. I was so relief you didn't take it as a serious story." told Minah. "What is it? What is the vital things you want to tell me?" Hyuna asked. She want to go back home as soon as possible. The more she in here, the more her heart is getting scratches. "Its about Luhan.." Minah slowly said, pretend like she awry to tell Hyuna. "What is it?" Hyuna curious.

"I want him back.. Can you leave him for me?" Hyuna surprise when she heard that kind of question. "B-bwo? What are you saying?! Are you out of your mind?! I won't to do the stupid thing like that!" Hyuna said firmly and stood up from the seat. "Did you said stupid thing? What a stupid thing? You still have Hyunseung who can take care of you!" replied Minah selfish. 

"I really can't understand you.. You told me that you have something important to tell, okay.. I understand. But now you just told me to leave Luhan for you.. Is it called an important thing to you? *fake laugh* I leave him for you? FOR YOU? Are you kidding me? I love him! And he also love me! You just a selfish girl who always told people to obey your words. Maybe you can do that kind of things to the other people, but not me! I'm not a stupid girl who just obey what people told me to do! I have my own life..." Hyuna not finish her words yet,

"I don't care what you want to said, JUST LEAVE HIM! Or you will regret it a lifetime?! You dont know who I am. I was born in a rich family, I can do anything to you or even your grandma. So, if you don't want something bad happen to your grandma, leave Luhan or stay away from him! Arasso?!" Minah raised her voice. Hyuna speechless when she heard Minah mentioned her grandma. She doesn't want anything untoward happen to her lovely grandmother. 

Hyuna pouts. She is trying to act calm and talk with the proper tone. "Don't involved my grandma into this problem! This problem is belong to us. If you think the way you used my grandma as a threat will make me give up, you're wrong! I'll never give up! I'm glad that you was born in that kind of family. But I grieve because you was born into a wealthy family but still lack of love. Poor you.. You must be hungry for love. That's why you want me to leave Luhan for you." replied Hyuna make Minah become more angry.

Minah was about to answer it, but suddenly she saw Luhan is approaching them. He was a bit far behind Hyuna. He's like wanting to cross the street. Hyuna wonder what is Minah looking at. Then, she about to turn her face to the back, but Minah suddenly grab her hands and pull her in the middle of the road. Minah run infront of the car who move with speed. Minah got hit by the car.

"Minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Luhan called loudly and run toward Minah. Hyuna speechless. She doesn't know what to do. She stood there like a pillar. "Help me!! Call the ambulance now!!" Luhan said while worry about Minah. He looking for Hyuna, "Yahhhh Hyuna-ah! What are you doing in there?!! COME HERE!!!! Look at what you've done!!!!" Luhan accused Hyuna without much thought.

"Omma, I want that Ice-cream?" asked Hyuna to her mother while they're waiting for her father. "Ok. I'll buy it to you. But you must waited here. There are many cars passing by here, so its hard for you to cross." said the mother. Then, her mother cross the road safely. There are many people in the shop, so her mother must wait for a while. A few minutes later, her father arrived.

"Where's your omma?" asked her father. "Omma buying an ice cream for me. That's her." answer Hyuna cutely. "Ok. You wait here, I go to omma for a while. Don't go anywhere." said her father. Hyuna nodded. Her father was about to go, but her father's sudden return path. "Hyuna-ah. Promise me, if I die, take care of your omma and grandma. Be a nice girl. Ok? Promise me." said her father before go to her mother.

After a few minutes, Hyuna saw her parents walking towards him while carrying three ice cream. Hyuna looked so happy when she saw ice cream. But suddenly, there was a speeding car came violated her parents. Her parents hurled out and then fell to kiss the street. It's all happened suddenly. "OMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! APPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" scream Hyuna shocked. Then, a lot of people surrounds the accident victim. Hyuna ran to her parents, she hug her parents tightly, and her tears began to dripping like rain. "OMMMAAAA!!! Wake up! APPAAAAA! Wake up Appa!!! Please wake up!! Dont leave me alone!!" said Hyuna full of fear.

Hyuna was reminded of her past. She was so afraid. That's why she can't go to Minah or maybe looking at her even she can't do. Her body was trembling. She just looking Luhan who call her name with vargue. She was about to faint. There are full of blood in Minah's body. Hyuna close her eyes tightly. She also close her ears. She heard like herself is screaming to her parents and told them to wake up. Its seem like her past.

"Follow me!" Luhan command firmly. Hyuna surprised. Luhan never being like that before. 'Is he still being sulk with me about yesterday..?' Hyuna thought. "W-waeo?" Hyuna ask stuttering. "You must be responsible with what you have done!" replied Luhan. "But I'm not doing anything. Jinjja!" said Hyuna who hope Luhan will believe her. "I saw everything! You did it on purpose." Luhan don't believe her. It make Hyuna more sad.

Now, Hyuna is very scared, she hope that Luhan will believe her, but... no. Luhan even accused her of doing it deliberately. Hyuna could feel her heart is broken into a pieces at the time. Luhan grab her hand roughly.  

AT THE HOSPITAL

"What you've done to my daughter?!!!!! If my daughter is die, I will kill you and your family. I will make you suffer life! Keep that in your mind!! !" mad Minah's mom to Hyuna. Minah's father is trying to calm down her wife. 'I'm not doing anything... Can't someone believe me?!' Hyuna don't know why the words can't come out from . But, what will happen if it come out, there's no one who want to believe her even Luhan.

Hyuna looking at Luhan who sat on the bench. He rubbed his face several times. His face seemed tangled. 'He really worry about Minah, he must still love her..' Hyuna sighed. 'Did I bothered their relationship? Did I destroy it? ....' So many questions in her mind. But there is none have been answered. "Hey you ! Can you just get out from here! I hate to see your face!" said Minah's mom, Mrs Bang. 

Hyuna surprised when Mrs. Bang called her ''. She looked at Luhan once again, Luhan just act like he didn't heard anything, meanwhile Minah's mom said it loudly. Easy for being heard by the other people. "I SAID GET OUT FROM HERE, GET OUT!!!! GET LOST!!! DON'T YOU EVER DREAM TO RECEIVE AN APOLOGY FROM ME!" Mrs. Bang raised her voice loudly making Hyuna's ears awful. Mrs Bang push Hyuna out from hospital, Hyuna looked at Luhan and hope for his help, but no. He's ignored it.

Outside of the hospital, Hyuna being cursed once again infront of many people. It was so embarrassment. Hyuna crying and get a taxi to come back home. When she arrived home, she went in her room and crying as much as she want. Then, her phone ringing. A text message from Luhan. Hyuna open it immediately. 'We break! I don't want to be related with a killer.' Hyuna tears slowly dripping in her cheek.

'I knew this will happen again. That's why before this, I was said that I don't want to be your friends anymore. I knew that I will hurt again. Go.. Go away from me. Its much better than hurting me! Dear heart.. Why you are so easy to be hurt? ... Xi Luhan .. Let the name go away from my life. Easier said, he's never existed before this. If you asking me to be yours again, I probably say NO. Thats my only anwer for you. No more YES for you..' Hyuna said seriously in her heart. She don't want to accept Luhan again in her life. She's tired to being hurted.