Release tension

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"What you've done to Hyuna?!! Tell Luhan the truth before I punch your face!" Yoseob shout to Hyunseung. "What I've done? I didn't do anything!" said Hyunseung honestly. "You don't have to cheat again! Just tell us the truth!!!" Yoseob become more angry. He shouted loudly to Hyunseung, making Hyunseung speechless. "W-wait! What's going on? Why you guys being like this? Ani.. I mean.. If you want to fight, just go. Needless to fight in front of me." said Luhan who dont know anything.

"You broke up with Hyuna, right? Tell me why? What's the reason? Give me a reason that make sense." ask Yoseob. Luhan pouts. "As expected! You did this because of that girl, right? *sigh* Yoseob-ah, you don't have to do all this, unless if someone tells you to do. Waeo? Did her threaten you? She want to kill you next? So funny !" replied Luhan without thinking. Luhan's anwers make Yoseob more angry.

"WHAT YOU'VE CALLED HER?!!! XI LUHAN! YOU'RE TOO MUCH!! IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH, DON'T YOU DARE TO COME CLOSER TO HER! AT THAT TIME, DON'T YOU THINK I WILL LET HYUNA BE YOURS AGAIN! BELIEVE ME, YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET WHAT YOU'VE DONE! KEEP THIS WORDS IN YOUR MIND." Yoseob shout to Luhan. He looked at Hyunseung who being silent just now. "You don't want to tell it..?" ask Yoseob.  

Hyunseung remains to keep silence and shut his mouth. He dont know how to tell it. ".... Alright, its okay. I will solve this problem alone with Jessica. We know what to do. We're not as stupid as you guys." said Yoseob sad and walking away with empty feelings. He almost in tears in front of them. He went to the park behind the school. He cried after arriving there. He can't hold it anymore. He was saddened by the fate of Hyuna.

'Poor Hyuna... Mianhae Hyuna-ah. I can't be there for you when you're sad. Just tell me where you at? Jessica and me are very worried about you.. You're my bestfriends forever.' Yoseob crying when he remembered his memories with Hyuna who is full of laughter, but now..

LUHAN AND HYUNSEUNG'S POV

"You don't have anything to say, right?" asked Luhan after Yoseob go. Hyunseung still keep silence. "Okay.. Just close your mouth. I don't need your answer at all." said Luhan and was about to walking away. "Xi Luhan." Hyunseung called. Luhan stop and turn back. "Bwo?" asked Luhan lazily. "I.. Err.. Actually.. M-me.. Ani.... Mi-Min-ah-ssi... That..." Hyunseung stuttering suddenly. He never being scared of Luhan before.

Luhan chuckle. He smirked. "Waeo? Did you just saw a ghost in front of you? Just tell me. I'm not a ghost that you are afraid of. What's wrong?" asked Luhan curious. "Err.. I.. Actually.." Hyunseung was about to tell it, but Luhan phone suddenly ringing. "Oh, mianhae. Excuse me for awhile." Luhan excuse and go a bit far from Hyunseung. He is talking with his mother. After a few minutes, he comeback and see Hyunseung is not there. Luhan pouts. 'This kid... Such a coward!' Luhan thought and walk away. 

MINAH'S POV

"Where are you going? I was sweating waiting for you. Let's back!" mumbled Minah to Luhan. "Jwesonghamnida. I dont know that you are waiting for me. By the way, I think we can't go back home together today. My mom just called me, she ask me to go to her company. Mianhaeo.. Jinjja mianhae." Luhan lied. He's too lazy to treat the ills of Minah. He was tired of it. "Ok then, I'll leave first. Bye!" said Minah who was fooled by Luhan. When Minah's car already gone, Luhan call his driver.

LUHAN'S POV 

After he changed his clothes, he take his car key. Since tomorrow is the weekend, so Luhan choose to go to Jeju Island. He just go alone without Minah because he want to release tension in there. Recently, he thinking too much especially about Hyuna. He never thought that Hyuna will did it to Minah. But at the same time, he also feel that Hyuna is innocent. He was confused with his feelings! Luhan drive his car to Jeju Island with a tangled mind.

After a few hours in the car, he arrived at the destination safely. He come out from the car. "Ahhh.. Finally!" said Luhan while stretch his arms. Then, he take out his bag and going to the hotel. When he in the room, he take a bath and rest for awhile. At night, he walk around Jeju Island. He wanted some fresh air at night. He just wear a casual shirt, but its still looks good on him. He can make other girls fall in love with him. His glance, smile, eyes, lips, able to make all the girls going crazy. All the girls in there are staring at him.

Luhan just ignored the girls who is staring at him. He saw a bench under a tree, its located away from the crowds. He was about to go there, but suddenly he bumped a girl. "Omo! Jwesonghamnida. Mianhae. I need to hurry. Sorry.." said that girl and walk away hurriedly. She didn't realize her handkerchief was fell just now. "W-w-wait! Miss!" Luhan called that girl but she can't hear it.

Luhan sit and thinking of what should he do with the handkerchief. 'Who's that girl? Why my heart is pounding when I stand in front of her? And.. her scent, voice.. just like someone. H-hyuna? Did her..? Impossible! How can she be here suddenly? But.... Haish... I'm going crazy! Jinjja! I must return this handkerchief to that girl.' said Luhan in his mind. 'How if the girl just now is really her? Hyuna is the one that can make my heart beating so fast like that...' Luhan thought.

He try to remember the shirt that the girl is adoption. Just a casual shirt but look good on her. He can't see her face as well because of darkness. Light from the lamp is not directed at him and the girl, that's why he can't see her face. 'Ahhh... Who is she?' Luhan trying so hard to remember the shirt that the girl is adoption.