Alone

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Hyuna woke up after hearing a strange sound coming from outside her room. She aproach her door with full of fears. "Who is that?!" said Hyuna after she coming out from her room. She couldn't see clearly because it was dark. Then, she went to switch on the lamp. When it was bright, she turn back and she saw someone lying on the floor with blood on her body. She seems to have fallen from ladder. 

Hyuna become more anxious when she knew that it was her grandma! She want to approach her grandma, but the trauma of the past coming again in herself. She can't handle her trauma of blood. A horrible incident of the past appeared in her mind. Her parents lying on the road with blood on the body. That's why she was scared of blood. 'What should I do?.. I am scared! Omma! Appa! Pleaseee, go away from my mind..' Hyuna begging. Then, Hyuna take her phone and call an ambulance. 

She trying to approach her grandma again, but her legs was frozen. Hyuna slowly sat down and crying, just like she already give up with herself. 'Kim Hyuna! What are you doing now?! You want to sit down and see your grandma die like that? Infront of you? Go! Go help her! Forget your trauma! Nothing will happen when you just sat and crying like that. You just lost Luhan, and now, dont tell me that you want to lost your grandma too? Forget your horrible incident! Go!' said her heart.   

Hyuna realize, her heart was right. 'Nothing will happen when you just sat and crying like that..' Then, she slowly stand up and aproaching her grandma. 'Its enough to lost Luhan from me, I dont want to lost my lovely grandma who always being beside me since I was child! I will never let it to happen!' said Hyuna confidently. She was fight with her own fears. "Grandma.. Grandma.. Please wake up.. I know you still alive, right? Look. I'm not fear of blood anymore. If you want to see it, you must wake up.." said Hyuna sadly. 

Then, the ambulance has arrived. They take her grandma into the ambulance. Hyuna bring two bags and steps into the ambulance. After a few hours, they has arrived in hospital. A doctor bring her grandma into the ICU hurriedly. Hyuna is not allow to follow her grandma anymore. She understand and sit down on the bench. After she waiting her grandma for a long time, she asleep because of tired. 

Suddenly the doctor come out from the room. Hyuna woke up and immediately approach the doctor. "H-how with my grandma...? Is she okay?" Hyuna asked stutter. "I'm sorry... I can't help you. Your grandma has gone. She lost too much blood from her body.." said the doctor. When she heard it, her tears come out and she crying sobbing. "I hope you can accept it patiently.. I've got to go. I'm sorry again..." said the doctor and walking away leave Hyuna in tears.

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Its already two weeks Hyuna didn't attend.. What should we do? I'm worry about her..." said Jessica to Yoseob. "Yes, you're right! I've asked Luhan, and he just shook his head and walked away.. What happened to them? They quarreled again? Did you know?" asked Yoseob. Jessica just lift her shoulders. Yoseob and Jessica still dont know what has happened to Luhan and Hyuna. 

"I've go to her house last week, there's no one in her house. Maybe she go holiday with her grandma. I am so worry about her.. I hope she will be okay wherever she are.. I can't wait to tell her about my parents and also... about us." said Yoseob and teased Jessica. Jessica look down. Her face was red. Yoseob pinch Jessica cheek. "You looked so cute when you're embarrassed.." praised Yoseob. 

"Yahh! You two!" suddenly someone called Yoseob and Jessica. They turn back and saw Minah. Jessica annoyed. "Can you being a sweet couple at this time while your friend is suffering? What kind of friends is that.." said Minah. Yoseob and Jessica confused. "What are you talking about?" asked Jessica coldly. "Relax girl. You still dont know what happened to Hyuna? Omo! Poor you guys.. Our school already knew about this, while you? *sighed* I dont know how to describe it.." said Minah and shook her head to tease them.

"What was happened to Hyuna? If you knew, then tell us." replied Yoseob. "You know, Luhan and Hyuna already broke up. Luhan broke up with her because she is a killer! She push me until I've accident with a car. She is the cause why I being like this. Such a ! Said to Hyuna, if she think Luhan will believe what she gonna explain, its a daydream!" said Minah lied. "BANG MINAH!!!" shouted Yoseob while surprised when he heard Hyuna and Luhan already broke up. 

Jessica smirked. "Maybe you can fooled everyone in our school including Luhan, but you can't fooled us. I know who you are. Hyuna is not the cause your being like this, right? Dont worry, you still can fool everyone as well, but not FOREVER. If you think I would let that kind of things happen to my friend, you're wrong. I never let you go, Bang Minah! If you make my friend suffer, I will do the same thing to you..."

"... Or maybe I can make your life become more suffer than Hyuna. I think you forgot about my family. My family's status is higher than yours, so I can do whatever I want to you. If you dont want it happen, better for you to stay away from my friends before I make your legs really can't used anymore." Jessica threat Minah. Minah being silence and scared. She gulped.      

LUHAN'S POV

'Where is Hyuna go? Did she already go out from this school..? Its already two weeks she didn't come to school. She never did this. Haiiishhh.. Why must I worry about her? She's a killer!' thought Luhan. He became worried about Hyuna since last week, but he hide his feelings as well. Suddenly, Yoseob come while bringing Hyunseung infront of Luhan. He held Hyunseung's collar and his face like he want to punch Hyunseung's face. Then, he push Hyunseung beside Luhan. Luhan speechless. 'What's wrong with him?' thought himself.