Be Alright

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Hyuna-ah, someone is waiting for you out there." said one of the employee in the cafe. "Nae? Who? Did I know him?" asked Hyuna curiously. "Just go out and see.. I don't know who he is.." replied the employee and walked away. Hyuna walking out from the kitchen lazily. 'Who want to meet me at this time?! Luhan? Impossible...' thought Hyuna furious. She's looking for someone who is waiting her. Then, she saw someone is waving hands. She didn't recognize him. He wear a formal shirt. With hesitation, she approached the man.

She walking slowly and give a sweet smile at him. But.. "Oppa!" called a girl behind Hyuna. Hyuna turn back and see the girl move past her and headed towards the man. She hug him and kiss his cheek. They looked like a couple. Hyuna open her eyes widely after she saw that scene. She immediately take the list of provided menus on the table and cover her face. 'What the..?! He didn't see me.. please.. please.. please.. He didn't see me!' shout Hyuna in her heart. She full of embarrassed now.

Hyuna lurking behind the list of menus. After the couple walking out from the cafe, Hyuna feel so relief. "Ahhh..." sighed Hyuna relief. She just realize a few customers in there is looking at her weird action. She smiled sheepishly. "Heeee... I.. Errr.. that.. wrong.. wrong people.. mistake.. nae, my bad. Jwesonghamnida." said Hyuna stuttering. After apologizes to the customers, she run towards the kitchen and find the employee who is tell him that someone is waiting for her. "Yahh.. Who is waiting for me? I didn't see him." said Hyuna.

"Haishh.. This kid.. Let's go." replied her and pull Hyuna's arms. "W-where we want to go?" asked Hyuna confused. "Mr.Lee, this is the girl that you waiting for." said the employee and push Hyuna to the unknown man. "Oh, nae.. Kamsahamnida. I've inform your boss about this and he said okay." replied Mr. Lee. "I've got to go now. Thanks again for helping me to find this kid.. Let's go." Mr. Lee thanked to the employee and pulled Hyuna to follow him. "Y-ya-ya-ya!!!!" shout Hyuna scared.

"Yahhh!! Where you want to bring me?! Let go off my hands before I yell louder than just now!" warned Hyuna but Mr. Lee just ignored her. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!! I'M GOING TO KIDNAPPED BY THESE MAN!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!" Hyuna shout out loudly without thinks anymore. She was so scared. Mr. Lee hold his embarrassed and walking towards his car as faster as possible. He push Hyuna slowly into his car. 

In the car, Hyuna scream incessantly. She is talking nonsense. 'She's really going out of her mind...' thought Mr. Lee. Hyuna become more noisy than before. Mr. Lee being stuffy because of her. "Yahh..! Can you shut up for awhile?! Ok ok! I want to bring you to the salon. Sastified?!" mocked Mr. Lee make Hyuna speechless. She silent after being mocked by Mr. Lee. He smiled when Hyuna shut .

LUHAN POV

"I can't wait for this night." said Luhan excited. He looked so happy today. His parents smile when they looked at Luhan who is very happy. Suddenly Minah come approach Luhan's family along with Jessica. "Annyeonghaseyo.." said Minah with fear. "Why did you come here?! Want defamation Luhan again? Or you have another way to get my son? Get out from here. You're not invited to this event!" said Luhan's dad firmly to Minah who is pregnant.  

"Mr. Xi, I know I have no right to meddle in your family but I'm begging you. Please listen to Minah first. She realized that she is wrong. Now she regret it a lot. Please.. Mr.Xi?" said Jessica bravely to support Minah. "Mianhae Mr. Xi... I really regret it now. I know I was overreached. Please forgive me Mr. Xi.. Luhan-ah, jinjja jwesonghamnida. Please trust me. I really regret it now. If you want to judge me, just go. I don't care it anymore. I just want you to accept my apology. Thats all.."

" ... If you want me to find and persuaded Hyuna, I will do it. I'm... Seriously.. Please.. Forgive me.." Minah is begging while sit and hold Luhan legs. Luhan surprised as well as his parents and Jessica. Minah is begging to Luhan while crying. Luhan's mother a bit touch when she saw it. She can feel that Minah is really regret it now. "Minah-ah, you don't need to do this. I've forgive you now but if you repeat that again, don't you ever think I will forgive you. Arasso?" said Luhan to Minah who is crying. Minah nod her head several times.

"Kamsahamnida Luhan-ah.. I promise you, I will not repeat it again. Believe me." said Minah who is really happy. "Mr. Xi, Jwesonghamnida.." Minah apologize to Luhan's parents. Luhan's dad sighed. "If Luhan already forgive you, I can't do anything.. But, like Luhan said, if you dare to do it again, no more sorry for you." warned Luhan's dad. "Nae. I promise. Mianhae." replied Minah. "Sica-ah, did you know where Yoseob go? I've called him from morning until now, he didn't answer it. Where is he?" asked Luhan to Jessica.

Jessica lift her shoulder. "I don't know. I didn't call him yet today." replied Jessica coolly. "Eyy, how can you guys didn't call each other today..?" asked Luhan. Jessica ogle. "I said no. Can't you hear it?" replied Jessica furious. "What kind of couple is this..." said Luhan coolly before walking away. Jessica pouts. 'Haisshhh.. This kid.. I'll kick your face after I meet Hyuna!' furious Jessica. Luhan make a promised with Jessica. If he can bring Hyuna back, he can be Hyuna's boyfriend, but if he can't.. He must stay away from Hyuna.  

HYUNA POV

"What is this?! Why I have to wear this? I don't want it! Please send me go back to the cafe!" said Hyuna. "I've told your boss about this. You must wear this as soon as possible because I have to take you to a special place. Please hurry up. Miss, you can do your work now." said Mr. Lee to Hyuna and call a beautician. "But I..." Hyuna was about to complain, but Mr. Lee cut. "Obey what I was told you or you want me to remove your shirt and force you wear that shirt?" asked Mr. Lee want to make Hyuna scared.

Hyuna speechless once again. "You wait me out there. I will wear this by myself." replied Hyuna pretend calm. After Mr. Lee walking away, beautician start her work. She makeup Hyuna as well. Mr. Lee waiting Hyuna patiently. After a few hours, Hyuna is done. She go out and saw Mr. Lee is reading a newspaper. She small cough to realized Mr. Lee. He close the newspaper and stand up. He speechless after he saw Hyuna.

AT SPECIAL PLACE

When they arrived, Hyuna come out from the car. A luxurious hall in front of her. There's alot of car there but the hall looked dark and quiet. She start to think negative. "Hyuna-ssi, you go in first, I'm going to toilet for a while." said Mr. Lee before running leave Hyuna alone. "N-nae? Yahhh! What you said? I have.. to.. go in there? Did you mean it? Ani, that.. hall.." replied Hyuna full of fears. Like it or not, she have to go in because she don't know where she must go. 

She slowly walking in the luxurious hall. 'What kind of place is this...' thought Hyuna. She walking up the stairs. Now she is standing in front of big door in luxurious hall. She open the door slowly because it was so hard to open it. When she open it, it was so dark. She scared. 'Where is everybody..? Please someone come and tell me that this is not a ghost house.' Hyuna think nonsense. "Yeoboseyo..? Hello? Anybody here..?" asked Hyuna. Suddenly, a light poiting at him.

The light is very bright. She cover the light by her hands. 'What event is this? Birthday party? Is today my birthday..? Of course not. Ahh, what is this..?' Hyuna mind full of questions. Then, she heard a song comes in front of her. She take a look while cover the light by her hands. She saw a boy play guitar while singing Justin Bieber song, Be Alright. Hyuna surprised when she looked at his face. "Xi Luhan... You..?" said Hyuna slowly.