Saranghaeyo

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Luhan-ssi." called Hyuna. Luhan looked at Hyuna. "Oh, Hyuna-ah. You're here? What are you doing? Hyunseung not here." said Luhan. "Bwo? Hyunseungie? You..." Hyuna smelt something bad from Luhan mouth when he's talking. "Haishhh.. Jinjja..! Luhan-ssi, are you drink?" asked Hyuna. Luhan grinned and nodded. Hyuna pouts. "You...! Aiiissshhhh.... so crazy!" murmured Hyuna. "I drank just a bit.." lied Luhan while drunk.

"A bit? You said just a bit?! Yahh! You're so crazy! *sigh* Who's the guy that called me just now? Do you know him?" asked Hyuna. Luhan shook his head cutely. "Can you bring me home?" asked Luhan cutely again. He winked at Hyuna. Hyuna gulped. 'Whats wrong with him? Are the wires in his head torn off? Why he act cute like this?' thought Hyuna weird. But at the same time, Hyuna melted with Luhan cuteness. 

"How I want send you? I dont know your house..." "Your house?" Luhan cut. "M-my house?" asked Hyuna stutter and doubt. Luhan nodded again. "Pleaseeeeeeeee." Luhan begging cutely again. Hyuna had to agreed since its already late to find where is Luhan home. So, she bring Luhan back to her home by taxi. "Luhan-ssi. When I bring you into my home, I hope that you wont be noise. My grandma just sleep. So, I dont want her to be disturbed. Araso?" explained Hyuna. "Nae. Araso, my dear." grinned Luhan. Hyuna pouts.

 

 

Arrived Hyuna home, she bring Luhan to the guest room. "Luhan-ssi. You sleep here. I want to go sleep. I'm so sleepy! If you want anything, just tell me... tomorrow! Go sleep, good night." said Hyuna and was about to go, but suddenly Luhan hold Hyuna hand that make Hyuna fell on Luhan body. "Ouch!" shouted Hyuna and Luhan slowly. "Yahh! I told you that if you want anything, just tell me tomorrow. I want to sleep now!" mad Hyuna.

"Ani. I want tell it tonight." replied Luhan cutely. Hyuna still on Luhan body. Hyuna want to stand up, but Luhan hug her to prevent her from stand up. "Yaahhh.. Luhan-ssi.. Yaahh. Xi Luhan! Let go of me!!" shout Hyuna slowly so as not to be heard by her grandma. Luhan push Hyuna slowly beside him. Now, Luhan on Hyuna body. They're looked so y in that pose!

Luhan stared at Hyuna just like that evening scene. Luhan approach Hyuna face. "Why you called me 'Luhan-ssi'? Can't you just call me Luhan?" whispered Luhan gently in Hyuna ears. "N-n-nae...? Nae. I call you Luhan. But let me go first." said Hyuna. "No. Can you..." Luhan became more closer to Hyuna. Their lips just one inches! Hyuna can feel Luhan's breathing and also Luhan. "C-can I... b-b-bwo?" Hyuna being stutter.

"Can you...." *kissed* They kissed once again! Hyuna shocked. She cant move, Luhan hug her tightly. 'Saranghaeyo Kim Hyuna!' said Luhan. But unfortunately, that words just came from his heart, not from his mouth. Hyuna push Luhan from her body. "You.. Whats wrong with you?! You always make me feel something. I hurt from that weird feeling! I hate it!" mad Hyuna and run away to her room. "Hyuna-ah..." call Luhan.

Hyuna cry on her bed. 'Why you did that to me? Dont you know thats hurt my pride?! You always make me fall in love with you. I just want to forget you, but how should I do that if you always appeared in my mind every seconds. If I have a power, I want to reverse the time, I dont want to approach you, I dont want to know you at all! Ahhh.. Wae? Why you did this to me?! Waeeeeee?!!!!!' Hyuna crying out. After a few minutes, Hyuna slept because she was tired of crying.

'What I've done? Why I kiss her? I've kissed her twice today. Haishh... Jinjja..! But.. Her lips was so y, charming and.. sweet! I like it. I melted with her lips. I dont know whats happened to me, but I really want to kiss that lips.. Urm.. I still can taste her lips. That's sweet!' thought Luhan and mischievous smiled.      

 

 

Luhan wake up in the morning. He feel dizzy. His head also dizzy. He looked around the room. He noticed that its not his room. And.. he remembered! "Haishhhh..." sighed Luhan. He remembered that he was drunk yesterday. Now? School?! How I...?! He stand up and run out from the room. Luckily, he still wear a shirt. When he went down, he saw Hyuna and her grandma cooking.

"Ah, Luhan-ah. You're wake up? Where's your going? Dont worry, Hyuna also didn't go to school today." said grandma to tease Hyuna. Hyuna pretend like she didn't heard anything. Luhan smiled and approach grandma. "Mianhaeyo grandma for troublesome you. I shouldn't sleep in your house. I dont know how I can be drunked. I'm so sorry." explained Luhan and said sorry to grandma.

"Aniyo. Gwencana. Like I've said, my door always open for you and your family." said grandma kind. 'I would not bring my parents go to that house, since your house is small. My parents are not comfortable being in a small house.' Suddenly, Hyuna remembered the words that Luhan said when he said that he won't to be friends with Hyuna. "Errr.. I go out for awhile." said Hyuna walked away. Luhan know that Hyuna must remembered his cruel words. He follow Hyuna.