Jeju Island

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?
I am Malaysian, and I'm feel so sad for #MalaysiaAirlines. Let's pray for #MH370. I hope they will comeback... A big thanks to China, Vietnam, Philiphine, Singapore, USA, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and the other countries for helping MALAYSIA. Malaysia helped a lot of countries, now other countries are helping Malaysia searching for #MH370.  Thankyou so much! :')                                                                       

                                                                      

 

As promised, Luhan have to bring Hyuna in the best places. He is Hyuna's bodyguard today! "How if we go to Jeju...?" asked Luhan. Hyuna surprised. "Jinjja?! Can we? It may take a long time." said Hyuna. "You love that place?" asked Luhan to Hyuna. After a few minutes that she was takes to think, and then she slowly nodded. "I want to.. But.." Hyuna not finished her words yet, "Ok. We'll go now!" said Luhan excited.

"Bwo?! Wearing a school uniform? Are you sure?" asked Hyuna a little doubt. "Nae. Whats wrong if we wear this? It will cause a problem? No, right? So... Like you said just now, I am your bodyguard today. Bodyguard duty is to take care of their boss." he turn to face Hyuna. "So, I will take care of you as well.." said Luhan gently and make Hyuna melted. She gulped.

"Waeo? Why you stared at me like that? Am I so handsome? Ahhh... No wonder Minah always told me to stay away from you. She dont want me to being hijacked by you." said Luhan when he noticed that Hyuna is staring at him. Then, she immediately turn her face infront. She pouts. "I'm not even slightly interested in you!" said Hyuna. Just saying 'No', but her heart says 'Yes'. She denied it.

YOSEOB'S POV

After he sent Jessica back to her house, he went back to his house. He had no intention of going anywhere since his mood is not really good. But, after he tells all of his problems to Jessica, he felt a little relieved. Yoseob admits that Jessica is a good listener and adviser. On the other side, she is so cute and pretty.

When Yoseob has arrived at his house, he saw his parents' car in the garage. He looked at his watches. 'Its just 4.30 p.m and its still early for them to coming home. They always come home late, but why today... Do a miracles happen between them? *sighed* .... Impossible.' Yoseob thought. Then, he into his house. His house is quiet like nobody in it.

He didnt even care of that quiet atmosphere in his house because he always through the same thing. He always hoped his return eagerly awaited by his parents, but.. no. He remembered the scene when he sent Jessica back to her home. Jessica's father asked him to go in, while her mother asked him to eat before heading home. Jessica is so lucky to have a good parents like that. 'Why I can't..?' Yoseob thought.

He sighed and walked up the stairs to his room. After bathing, he went down back into the kitchen. He felt so hungry. "What do you cook today?" asked Yoseob to his maid. "A special kimchi for our Prince Yoseob." replied his maid while bringing the kimchi to Yoseob. Yoseob grinned. His maid always called him by that nickname since childhood, he dont know why. He became more closer to his maid than his parents. He had thought his maid was like his mother.

Since childhood, he used to eat food that cooked by his maid, he never ate his mother's cooking because his mother never cooked, she always eat out. His maid knew what his favorite food, since his mother...? Hmm. Impossible. If his mother know, that was the most bizare incident occured in his life. Yoseob take the kimchi and eat. "Urmmm!!! Like usual, its so delicious!" praised Yoseob make his maid blushing. 

"Yoseob-ah, did you knew that your parents already back home?" asked maid. At first, Yoseob want to ignore that question, but when he saw his maid face like she was sincerely hope to his answer, then he nodded his head lazily. "You're not going to asked them to eat together with you?" asked his maid doubt. Yoseob sighed. His maid always told him to save the marriage of his parents. While he is so lazy to do that.

"No need to asked, they will said 'No, I'm not hungry at all.'" said Yoseob while imitate his parents' answer make his maid laughed. The maid just shook her head. Yoseob continue eating.

MINAH'S POV

"What the with Luhan and Hyuna?!!! They didn't attend to school today. They must be having fun together! Urghhhh!!! I hate Hyuna!!" mad Minah. She called Luhan many times, but he didn't answer. She also sent a lot of message to him, but he ignore and didn't try to reply it. "Haaiiissshhhhh... Jinjjaaa!!" shouted Minah while throwing her fhone.

She was so angry. She can imagine how happy Hyuna was when to being beside Luhan. Thought of it made her became more angry. She threw everything in her room. She like a crazy girl. Fortunately, her parents are not at home. If not, her dad must being mad at her cause her noisy. Luckily, her have her mother who always calm down her dad. Cause of that, she always tells her problems to her mother, but now her mother at boutique, so she cant do that.

Suddenly, she thought of someone. Someone who has the same feeling like her, who has the bad intention like her.. Intention to take revenge! He is Jang Hyunseung. She call him to make a deal.

HYUNA AND LUHAN'S POV

"Hyuna-ahh.. wake up. We're arrived. Open your eyes. Wake up.." Luhan gently wake up Hyuna. Hyuna slowly open her eyes. "We're arrived?" asked Hyuna and looking around. Luhan just nodded. "Let's go out." said Luhan. Then, they go out. "Woooahhhh! So beautiful." Hyuna praise excitedly. "Just like you.." Luhan whisper into Hyuna's ears make Hyuna stunned. She shook her head to awaken herself.

Then, they walking together going to Kimnyoung Maze Park. Luhan suddenly pull Hyuna to became closer to him. He dont want Hyuna to walked far from him. Hyuna shocked and pouts. She is trying to let go of Luhan's hands, but she can't. Luhan hold her tightly. People are looking at them make Hyuna feel ashamed. "You guys looked like a husband and wife." said one of the visitor there.

Hyuna shocked and turn her face to looked Luhan reaction. But, Luhan act like he didn't heard anything. "Yahh! Let go of me. You know what people are thinking now?!" angry Hyuna. Luhan ignored her and hold her more tightly. "Yahhh!!! Xi Luhan!! I cant breathe!" mad Hyuna. She shouted slowly to Luhan ears so as not to be heard by others.

"Wow, you guys so sweet! Can I take a picture with you guys?" asked another visitor who was speak english. "Thank you. I knew that we are so sweet. You want to take a picture with us? Of course, you can." replied Luhan in english. Hyuna open her eyes widely. She dont want to take a picture with Luhan. She looked at Luhan with her dissatisfied face, but Luhan act like nothing happened. Then, as the visitor asked, they taking a picture with her.

Luhan want to pull Hyuna to stand beside him again, but Hyuna immediately run away from him. Luhan who saw Hyuna ran away from him, going to chase her. They're running and laughing together like there's nothing happened between them. For a moment, Hyuna forgot about her hatred to Luhan. They forgot about their fake relationship and their stupid film. They are so happy today. They hope that today will never be ending.