New school

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Today is Hyuna last day in Cube High School. She have many memories here. She got many friends and they're so kind to her. She felt very sad to transfer to another school. She hopes that SM High School's students are same like Cube High School's students. All of her friends is crying for her. It make her feel bad :/ But she have to go. SM High School are the best school in Korea. Not many people can get the opportunity to enter that school, and she don't know why she was chosen? Maybe she's smart? ^^ she got a scholarship from SM High School to study there.

"Please don't cry. We will meet again later." Hyuna told her friends not to cry for her farewell. She hug all of her friends, and she is crying too. "Dont forget us, Hyuna-ah." Eunji said. "How can I forget you guys? Of course not." Then, she go to meet her teachers. "Learn well, be a good student there. Dont worry, you'll meet good friends there" She hug her teacher. "I'll miss you and all my friends here" 

Hyuna remembered memories of yesterday. 'I miss you guys'. Tomorrow, she will be the student of SM High School. She is so nervous and a bit scared. How was tomorrow? Will I have friends? Or.. No one want to be my friend? I'm a poor girl, how can wealthy students want to be my friends? SM High School's students are known for rich and smart students. Omo, I'm so nervous. Better if I sleep than I'm thinking what will happen tomorrow. 

Today is the day I become a student of SM High School. All SM's students looked at me like 'Who's that chick?'. Urgh! My heart beat so fast. I tried to walk faster as possible. Then..   

"Ouch!" "Omo, I'm sorry" I accidentally struck with a girl. The water on her hand spilled on her own shirt. "Yahhh! Are you blind? Can't you look forward when you're walking, don't look back! Pabo!" Then, she walked away. I'm speechless. Is the boy beside the girl just now is.. is.. Luhan?! Omo! He's so handsome! I'm melted. 

"Honey, look at my shirt! It's wet. How I want to study now?" sigh Minah. "Hmm. Since your shirt is wet now. How if we just skip the class today?" suggest Luhan. Minah smiled widely. "Skip class? Where we want to go then? Club?" asked her gleefully. "It's been a long time ago I've go there." said Luhan. "Good. Then, let's go!" Minah pull Luhan arm.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyuna-imnida. I'm from Cube High School. I hope you guys can be my friends. Please be nice to me. Thank you." Hyuna introduce herself to the students in her new class. "So, Hyuna, you can sit beside Jessica." Then I go sit beside that girl who known as Jessica. Jessica smiled to me. "Annyeong, Jessica-imnida. Wanna be my friend?" I smiled at her. "Of course, why not?".

"Does anyone know where is Luhan and Minah?" The teacher asked the students. I'm shocked. 'Did I just heard the teacher said Luhan?'. "Skip class again.." said one of the boys. I looked at Jessica surprisingly. "Skip class?" asked her a bit confused. "Nae. Many times." Jessica said lazily. "Teacher didn't get angry?" asked me. "They will be punished, and then, they will do it again" said Jessica. "Luhan in the same class with me? Ani, I mean.. you?" Hyuna said slight stutter. Jessica nodded lazily. I gulped when heard it. 'He's in the same class with me? Omo, omo, omo! Is this just a dream or reality?'. Hyuna slap her own cheek. "Auwww!!" Hyuna endure pain. "Yah! Waeo? What are you doing? Are you ok?" said Jessica with shocked and worry. "Heee ^^ Gwencana." said Hyuna and smiled widely. 

 

 

Minah and Luhan dancing together like a pro. After dance, Luhan sit and drink a glass of coke. He was tired. Minah approached. She tried to seduce Luhan. He got interested on Minah's y lips. They are getting closer and... *phone ringing*  Luhan startled and answer the fhone quickly. He excuse himself for awhile. A few minutes later, Luhan appeared. "My mom called and told me to back because she had an important things to discuss with me." Luhan said. She sighed. He send her return to home. Minah looked upset and angry. 'Didn't he saw how was my facial expressions? Why he didn't persuade me?!' 

   TOMORROW

Hyuna go to school like usual. "Hyuna-ah!" Jessica call him. She looked at where the sound was came from. When she found out Jessica, she make a cute face to her new friend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna and Jessica along their way into the class. Suddenly, Hyuna stop. "Waeo?" asked Jessica. She didn't answer it and keeps staring forward. Jessica look at where she is looking. They approaches the crowd and they saw Luhan and Minah are hugging tightly. Hyuna and Jessica shocked. Hyuna speechless. She pull Jessica into the classroom. 

"Hyuna-ah, waeo?" asked Jessica. Hyuna still in shocked. "Hyuna-ah, are you ok?" Jessica asked again. "Nae? A-aniyo. I'm ok." Hyuna said and show a bitter smile. "Do you like Luhan?" Jessica asked. "Nae? Aniyo.. What the hell are you talking about? He don't even know me thou.." said Hyuna to cover her feeling. "Good. If you want to know, he is Minah's boyfriend. If you dare to approach him, you're finished with Girls Day." said Jessica.

"Bwo? Who? Girls Day?" asked Hyuna. "Girls day is Minah's group. They have four members. Minah, Yura, Sojin, Hyeri. They're so popular here. Nobody dare to face them." explained Jessica. "Sound interesting! I want to be their first enemy! First off, I will approach her boyfriend, Xi Luhan." Hyuna start her first plan. "Yah! Are you crazy? You want to die? They're girls day and you just a new student here. Please don't look for trouble. And the most importantly you must know, Luhan is a faithful boy!" Jessica warn Hyuna who want to be Girls Day's enemy. "Nae! Thank you for the info. I appreciate it. Don't worry. I am Kim Hyuna. I know what I am doing. You just wait and see." Hyuna giggled.