First plan

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Today, I will start my first plan. It might be a little difficult. But don't worry. I AM KIM HYUNA. No one's dare to face Girls Day? Ok, I'll do it. Like usual, Hyuna come to school with a beautiful smile ever. She saw Jessica is waiting for her. She approached Jessica and greet her happily. "You've been long?" Hyuna asked. "Ani. I just arrived. Let's go to the class." Jessica said. 

In class, Hyuna saw Minah, Luhan and their friends are having fun. 'What is the funny things that was make they die of laughed?' thought Hyuna. "Yah! New student!" Suddenly, Minah called Hyuna. "Aren't you the girl who bumped into me yesterday?" asked her. "Nae? Ahh..." Hyuna was about to answer it, but Jessica cut it off. "A-a-ani. You're wrong. She was with.. with me yesterday.. in library. Nae, in libraby! Right, Hyuna?" Jessica said stuttering because of fear.

Jessica is so anxious but she want to help Hyuna out of the problem. Hyuna a bit confused. 'Since when did I go the library?' thought Hyuna. Hyuna looked at Jessica with a strange face. "Just say yes" Jessica speak slowly so that Minah can't hear it. "Say yes for... what?" Hyuna still confused. "Yah Pabo-ah! Don't say anything, just say YES! Or.. JUST nod." Jessica speak slowly with anger. Jessica slightly depressed by Hyuna's straight attitude.

Hyuna a bit annoyed when Jessica called her 'Pabo'. "Eyyyy, waeo? Why you called me 'Pabo'? I'm your friend thou.." murmured her. Minah and her friends laugh at their's behavior. "Aigoo this kid. No need to act like that. I know you didn't go to the library yesterday, right? If you don't know how to lie, no need to do that, ok girls?" Minah laughing. "YAHH KIM HYUNA! WHY DON'T YOU JUST NOD OR SAY YES?! IS IT TOO DIFFICULT TO DO THAT?!" Jessica let go off her frustration. "Ahhh.. Why don't you tell me earlier? Aniyo! It's not a difficult things at all."

 

 

"Hyuna, I'm leaving. Annyeong!" Jessica said goodbye to Hyuna. "Ok, byeom!" said her back. Hyuna walk slowly because she was very tired today. While walking, Hyuna saw something. It's Jessica's handkerchief. 'Maybe it was fall when she is running.' thought Hyuna. Tomorrow I will return it to Jessica. Hmm, today I return home alone. Jessica had something important to do. This must be boring. 

Then, Hyuna saw Luhan is waiting for someone. Hyuna remembered her plan. She put a mischievous smiled. She glance left and right to make sure Minah and her friends are not here. After she has make sure of it, she approach him. "Luhan-ssi, Anyeong!" Hyuna said hello with a cute face. Luhan shocked. "Oh? A-annyeonghaseyo?" Luhan bow and answer it formally. "Eyy, Hyuna-eo. We're in the same class.." told her. "Ahh, I remember! You're.. the 'pabo', right?" asked Luhan no doubt. She pouts cutely.

'Haishh.. Luckily you're handsome. If not, I'll punch your face hardly!' said Hyuna in her heart. "Aniyo. I'm not the 'Pabo'. It's just misunderstanding. Ah, forget it. Who are you waiting for?" Hyuna asked him. "I'm waiting for my driver." replied him. "Didn't you drive by yourself?" Hyuna asked again. "My car was broken and it is being repaired now." told him. "How if..." Hyuna want to ask him to walk with her, but his driver has arrived.

"That's my driver. Ok, I think I should go now. Nice to know you. Bye!" said Luhan while waving hands to Hyuna. Hyuna wave at him with a fake smile. The car goes faster left Hyuna alone. She sigh and complaint. "I know that his family is rich, I know he just knew me.. but can't he invite me to ride his car? Doesn't he have a sympathy or pity feelings for me? He just sit at the backseat with an air conditioner, while me.. walking alone under the sun. Doesn't he know that it was hot? I'm sure he doesn't know. If he know, he'll never let me walk alone in this hot weather! *do he care?* Haishh! Such a bad boy, not gentleman at all!" 

Hyuna arrived. Her grandmother come approach her while carrying a glass of water. She take it and drink quickly. "Grandma, how are you?" asked her. Her grandmother is suffering a heart disease since Hyuna's parents died. She was shocked when she knew that news. "I'm ok. When I take medicine, I'll be ok. Don't worry, I have to take care of you first, then I'll can die in peace." said grandma peacefully.

"Aniyo. Grandma, you can't said like that! You have to take care of me FOREVER. You can't leave me like the boy left me walking home alone. Grandma, do you want to see my tears come out when you're gone? I have no one else besides you.." Hyuna crying while hug her grandma. "Aigoo my grandchild.. Don't act like this. You'll have a good husband that can take care of you. I'm sure that the boy will never let you cry like this. He will be the lucky guy in the world for having you. Believe me." Grandma tried to persuade her grandchild from crying. 

"Nobody can take your place in my heart.." said Hyuna while wipe her tears. "Omo! There's a chart in your heart? Aigoo.. It must for the person that you love the most, right? I must be in the Top 3, right?" Grandma make a jokes. Hyuna laugh. "You're number 2." told her while laughing. "Cheongmal? Tell me how to be on the first place? Can I vote myself? Or.. Should I do this first?" said grandma and start tickling Hyuna. Hyuna laugh out loud because of ticklish.