No, we're not!

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Hyuna can't sleep. She can't forget what Luhan said earlier. She hold her parents photos and she cry again. "Omma, Appa. I miss you... If you've been here with me, I will never feel alone. Why you left me alone? Nobody here with me, except grandma. If I know that SM High School were like that, I will never dream to go there. They all being cruel to me, except Jessica. She's kind, cute, and the most importantly.. she sincerely friend with me. But, why must he prevent me from be a friend to Jessica? I never think of money when I friends with her. He also curse us. I don't care if he curse me, but if he curse my family... I can't. I hate him! I hate him so much." Said Hyuna to himself. She miss her parents so much. 

TOMORROW

Today, Hyuna come to school like usual, but no sweet smile that etched in her face. She depressed. Hyuna saw Jessica is waitting her. But she not approach Jessica, she passed Jessica just like she didn't recognize her. "Hyuna-ah! Hyuna! Yahh! Kim Hyuna!" Jessica call her but she ignore it. Jessica sigh. 'I must talk to Luhan. WTF he is doing that to Hyuna?! Pabo!' Jessica said to himself. 

Hyuna into the class, Luhan looked at her and their eyes met, but Hyuna ogle him. When Hyuna sit, Girls Day come close to her. "Annyeong dirty girl. How are you? Fine?" Said Minah mocking. Other students laugh at Hyuna. Hyuna silent and ignore what Girls Day said. "Why the silence? You have no mouth to speak?" Hyeri asked. "Ahh.. After she have been mocked yesterday, I'm sure that she's a deaf now, right? Poor girl.." Yura said. "Did I know you guys? Ah.. Mianhaeyo, after I've been mocked yesterday, my memory loss. So, I can't remember who you are. Jwesonghamnida. Can you go away now?" Said Hyuna bravely.

 "Ani. We don't want!" Sojin said. "Oh Jinjja? Ok. It's up to you. Even if you want to stay here until you die, I dont care at all. Most importantly, I am still living. Full of happiness. While you, stay here until you're old. Haha, what a ing bad life that you have?" Hyuna derogatory. Minah almost slap Hyuna, but there was a boy who prevent Minah from do that. He hold Minah hands tightly. Hyuna and Girls Day shocked. 'Isn't he.. a dangerous boy that Jessica said yesterday? Why he do this?' Hyuna thought.

"Yahh! Are you crazy?! Let go of my hands!" Minah struggling to be released. "How dare you to slap her?! Who told you to do this? Luhan?!" That boy mocked at Girls Day. "Let go of her hands! Nae, I told them to do this to her. Dirty Girl like her don't deserve to stay here!" Luhan approach full of anger. Hyuna sad when she heard Luhan said that called to her again. "What did you say? Dirty girl? Everybody dirty, and I think your girlfriend is the most dirty in here. So, please realize it, ok?" That boy was about to leave, but Luhan prevent him and punch his face.

That boy rub his lips and he found there was blood out from his lips. That boy approach Luhan and punch him back. The situation became boisterous and noisy. Hyuna panic. She don't know what to do. "Stop. Stop! Yahh, guys stop! STOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!" Hyuna scream and everyone shut up. "Yahh, gwencana? Omo, your lips... your face... Let me help you." Hyuna helped that boy. "Luhan-ssi, yesterday you said to me that I same like a kid who like to eat ice cream. But now, actually you're a kid. Childish and immatured. You always act before thinking. That's why yesterday, I said that you have a brain but you didn't use that for think." Hyuna angry at Luhan temperament. Hyuna help the boy stand up.

"Hyuna-ssi! I don't care whatever you said to me. But, I want you to stay away from him! You don't know yet who is the person that you help now. You must be regret when you know him and I don't want you to regret it. So, please stay away from him." Luhan warns Hyuna. "Who are you to control me? I want to friend him or not, that's my right! I don't care if he is a dangerous boy, but at least he didn't call me 'Dirty Girl'. You don't have to worry, I can control myself, so you don't have to teach me, ok?" Hyuna protest and want to go away from that class. She pull that boy to follow her.

"Hyuna-ah! Luhan was right. I think you should stay away from him. You don't know him yet. We already know who is he, he is bad boy. You endanger yourself, did you realize it?" Jessica said to her bestfriend. She support Luhan, but not Hyuna. Hyuna ignore what other say, she just follow her heart words. Luhan sigh and go to stop Hyuna. Minah is getting angry at Luhan cause give attention to Hyuna but not to her. 

"Hyuna stop!" Luhan prevent Hyuna and that boy. "You must listening what I've said just now. He is a bad boy. You will get many problems when you're with him. Ok, I let you to friends with Jessica. But please, not him. Please Hyuna, you will listen to me, right?" Luhan appeal to Hyuna. "Why I must listen to what what you've said?" Hyuna asked. "Because... Because... Because you are my friend! We're still a friend, right?" Said Luhan stutter. "No, we're not!" Hyuna said and leave Luhan alone. Luhan shocked and lost his mind control.

"Wae?! Why you choose him?! I told you that he is a bad guy, but you... Ahh.. Hyuna-ah!! Why you do this to me?! We're still a friend. But why don't you listen to me? You will get danger when you with him. Please belive me once." Luhan lost his mind control. He became angry, crazy, and lost his control when he see Hyuna go away with that boy. He don't know why. But he think, its just an ordinary friend feelings. Not more.