Mianhae

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Luhan is reading a newspaper while waiting for the water that he was ordered. He looked smart with his ray ban. Then, a girl come while bringing a glass of juice orange, "Mr? Here your water." said the girl. Luhan just nod and the girl walk away. Luhan speechless for awhile. 'Wait! That voice... H-hyu.. na?' thought Luhan with shock. He get up and go to kitchen in the cafe. He just want to confirm it by looking it with his own eyes.

When he open the kitchen's door, all people in there is looking at him, especially the girls. Girls melted after saw a handsome boy enter the kitchen. Luhan ignore all the people who is looking at him surprisingly, especially the girls who melted like an ice cream in the sun. He asked one of the employees in there, "There are people named Hyuna here?". "Nae? H-hyuna? Did you mean.. Kim Hyuna?" asked the employee back to Luhan.

"Nae. Kim Hyuna. Does she work here?" Luhan became more curious. "Nae.. She worked here. Waeo?" asked the employee again. "Nothing. Where is she? Can I meet her?" said Luhan who can't wait to meet Hyuna. He want to confirm it by himself. "Nae? Err.. I think she... she go to beach for awhile because in this time she was finished work." replied the employee. "Ohh. Okay, thankyou." said Luhan and walk away from the kitchen. All the girls disappointed when Luhan only asked about Hyuna.

IN THE BEACH

Luhan is searching for Hyuna in the beach. He ran like a little boy who lost his parents. He removes his ray ban cooly but in his heart, no one knows. 'Pleasee...' said Luhan in his heart. Then he saw a girl who is sitting on the sand overlooking the beach. 'Please.. someone come and tell to me that's not her..' Luhan hope in his heart. He approaching the girl slowly. "H-h-hyuna..?" ask Luhan anxious.

That girl surprised and immediately stand up and walk away from there. But unfortunately Luhan grab her hand quickly than her. "Where you want to go, HYUNA-SSI?" asked Luhan and deliberately raised his voice when he said her name. "Let go of my hand! I dont know who you are." said Hyuna half scream. Luhan smirked and pouts. "You dont know me? Impossible!" replied Luhan firmly with an evil chuckle.

"Let go of my hand! Pleasee.. Can you just act like you dont know me after all that had happened? I have no business with you anymore, so LET ME GO!" said Hyuna a bit angry. Luhan chuckle as mocking her answers. "I still have something to talk to you. Let's go." Luhan was about to pull Hyuna, but she immediately hold his hand as she dont want to follow him. "Just. Follow. Me!" said Luhan like a big boss.

"Err.. Ok.. But, can we just talk here?" asked Hyuna stuttering. After Luhan agreed, they sit and.. silent. An awkward atmosphere between them appeared. 'What's wrong with this kid? He said he have something to talk, but... silent? What a funny boy!' thought Luhan. After a few minutes, Hyuna start the conversation. "What you want to talk about?" asked Hyuna make Luhan realize from his daydream. "N-nae? Ahhh.. Err.. Thats... Ermmm... I.." Luhan being stutter make Hyuna want to burst of laughter. But, she hold it as well.

"Gwencanayo? Why you being stutter suddenly? Just talk normally." said Hyuna make Luhan shamed. "Err.. Why are you skipping school? It has been awhile you do not go to school. Everyone is wondering about you, especially me. Ani, I mean... especially your bestfriends, Yoseob and Jessica. Why you did this to them?" ask Luhan stuttering. Hyuna fake a smile. "Non of your business, so you dont have to know. Nothing important."

Luhan shut his mouth again as well as Hyuna. "Mianhae." said Hyuna suddenly. Luhan raised his eyebrows to her. "About Minah." replied Hyuna without any doubts. After all had happened to her, she became bolder and independent person. She looks mature than before. Luhan surprised by her answer. "Did you really do it?" Luhan curious. Hyuna smirked. "Even if I say I didn't do it for a million times, no one will believe me."

Hyuna's answer make Luhan speechless. It sounds like a sarcasm words. 'Her answer like she threw a nuclear bomb on me' thought Luhan. "If you dont have anything to say anymore, I think I have to go now. Bye!" excused Hyuna and immediately walk away from Luhan who is still speechless. She just want to arrive at her home as soon as possible. "W-w-wait! Hyuna! HYUNA-AH!!" called Luhan but Hyuna can't hear it.

JESSICA POV

Jessica walk as faster as possible. Her face looked like an angry tiger who want to eat a human. She being like that after she saw a girl that she knew is hugging with a strange boy infront of shopping mall. She approach that girl and push her roughly. "Hey Minah!" shout Jessica from far before stand infront of them. Jessica's rough words make all people in there surprised, especially Minah. "Why you come here? Want to be a spy for me?" ask Minah mocking, followed by laughter from her friends.

"I am your spy? Hahahahah! What a funny joke that you've done.. Can you repeat it again? I am a spy for a like you? I mean.. what?! A spy for alien? Haha, its more better if I be a spy for a pig. However, pig looked alike with you. Ops! Sorry." Jessica threw a dangerous bomb to Minah back. It make Minah more angry, especially when her friends also burst of laughter after they heard Jessica said it.

Even though Minah have her friends with her, but Jessica wasn't scared at all to face them. "What did you said?!! You are the ! Your friend is annoying and sulk! I wonder how can you be one of her friends. Poor you.. Did you dont know how to choose a real friend and boyfriend? Need my help?" replied Minah once again. "Watch your mouth! If you dare to talk like that again to Hyuna, I will break your legs! Remember that!" Jessica warned and she was about to walk away, but she turn back and kick Minah foot pain.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Minah scream make all people in there is looking at her. "HOW DARE YOU !!! I'll NEVER LET YOU GO BEFORE YOU RECEIVE A BOMB FROM ME!" shout Minah hardly as her angry. "Cool down girl. That's just a bit, I can do better than that. Want to try it?" said Jessica coolly. Minah slowly pull her legs from be a ball that kicked by Jessica. Minah's act burst out Jessica's laughter. "Good girl! Keep all my words in your mind, okay? Bye!" warned Jessica and walk away leave Minah in angry.