Precious girl

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

 

"I got you!" Luhan said while hugging Hyuna from back. He didn't realize what he had been doing. Hyuna stunned for a second time. For a few minutes, Luhan realized but he didn't releasing his arms. He feel very comfortable when he stay beside Hyuna. "Err.. Luhan-ah, can you let go of me?" asked Hyuna. She feel uneasy, while Luhan felt very comfortable. Luhan slowly releasing his arms on her.

"Ok! In front, there is a delicious ice cream shop. How if we go now? I really want to eat ice cream.." Hyuna whine cutely just like a kid who want a chocolate. Luhan smiled when he saw that cute side of Hyuna. "Of course my kid boss.." Luhan said and pinch Hyuna nose. "Eyyy.."

 

 

When they're eating the ice cream, Luhan phone was ringing. He took out his phone and he saw 'Minah' was called him many times. He feel a bit pity on Minah, but when he remind that Minah was cheated on him, he decided to ignored that called. "Who? Why you dont answer it?" asked Hyuna. "No need to answer." replied Luhan lazily. "Minah-ssi?" asked Hyuna to Luhan. He lazily nodded. 

"Ahhh.. Who know.. Maybe she have something to tell you? Like... explanation?" Hyuna said doubt. She dont want to broke Luhan mood. "She dont have to do that, I dont want to hear her explanation who was full of deceit." Luhan honestly said. "Full of deceit? How do you know that? She didn't explain anything to you." said Hyuna who was like trying to persuaded him to go back to Minah.

Luhan just sighed. "You should hear what she wanted to explain to you.." "Waeo? Why you being like this? Why are you suddenly in favor of Minah?" asked Luhan with a bit raise in his voice. "Who know.. If she tell you the truth, you can go back with her? ...Or give her a second chance to stay with you? And.. We dont need to continue our stupid plan. Ani, I mean.. your stupid plan.." Hyuna said doubt.

"Why you give me so many excuses? Why don't you just go straight to the point? You. Hate. Me. So. Much. Thats all you want to say, right?" Luhan said and walked away to his car. Its looked like evening is coming. Hyuna going to find Luhan. Then, she saw Luhan is leaning against his car. She approach him. "Luhan-ah.. I'm...." Hyuna was about to explain, but Luhan cut.

"You dont need to apologize to me. I think you're right. I have to hear what Minah is going to explain to me. Maybe when I hear her explanation, I can go back to her. In that night... My heart is so hurt because of that girl. You know why? Not because she was cheated on me, but.. its because she was make me did a big mistake in my life. You know what is the mistake? I was chosen the wrong girl. She made me aware of the presence of a precious girl in my life..."

... Now, I want my offense responded by making her fall in love with me. Hmm.. But, when I was about to do that, she just told me to stop. She even told me to give a second chance and get back to that girl who have hurt me before. Did that girl know that was hurt my heart? Its more pain than when I was cheated.." honest words from Luhan's mouth make Hyuna stunned. Her eyes almost full of tears.

'Did I've said wrong to him? Is he realize what he said just now? Does the girl that he mentioned is... me? Impossible. He... love..' Hyuna thought stopped when Luhan asked her to back. "Let's go back." asked Luhan. Hyuna nodded slowly. She felt so guilty to him.

MINAH AND HYUNSEUNG'S POV

"Why you want to meet me?" asked Hyunseung indifferent. Minah smirked. "I have something to discuss with you. But before that, do you love Hyuna?" Minah asked make Hyunseung turn to face Minah. "What are you saying? I love her? Nonsense!" Hyunseung deny it. "Oh. Mai. Gadd. You looked like a loser. I know you love her. If you want her, I can help you." Minah asked with her devil intentions.

"How?" asked Hyunseung to Minah. "I'll tell you later. But we must make an agreement first. I'll help you to get Hyuna, and you help me to get Luhan. How?" Minah said like a boss. Hyunseung smirked. "What the... hahaha. Easy job for me! Ok. I'm agreed. I'll help you, and you also do the same. But if you break our agreement, I will be find you at the end of the world. Arasso?" Hyunseung warned. Minah just show her devil smile to him. 'Such a stupid boy...' thought Minah.