The End

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

After finishing the song, Luhan walking towards Hyuna. Now, Luhan is right in front of her. She gulp. Luhan is looking into her eyes. It makes Hyuna feel uneasy. She try to cover her feeling now. "You're so beautiful." said Luhan sincerely. Hyuna raised her eyebrows. "Nae? What did you say?" asked Hyuna blurr. Luhan smile. Hyuna going crazy when she saw Luhan's smile. Because of that smile, she fell in love with him. 'Hyuna focus, focus, focus! Control your heart as well! Don't try to melt because of his smile! Andwae (NO)!' thought Hyuna.

"I said you're beautiful, Hyuna-ssi." said Luhan once again. She grinned. Luhan raised his eyebrows. He weird with her behavior. Then, she realized from dream. "Ani. I.. Err.. What did you say? Oh! That.. Nae, kamsahamnida." replied Hyuna while pretending to be cool. Luhan chuckle. 'She is still the same as before..' thought Luhan. "Waeo? Why are you laughing? Ani.. Actually, everyone will look good on a dress." said Hyuna to cover her blushed.

"Your.. make-up.." Luhan is not finish his words yet. Hyuna touch her face. "N-nae? My make-up? Ohhh, nae.. It looks scary, right? Actually, I was worried if anyone will be surprised to see me like this. You know,. They'll probably think I'm a ghost or dinosaur.. Frogs? Okay, whatever.. Can you tell me where is the 'ladies'? I want to remove my make-up." said Hyuna. "No, no. You misunderstood. You looked gorgeous like usual." Once again, he praised her. Hyuna blush for the second time. "Oh? Kamsahamnida." replied Hyuna look down.  

"Hyuna-ah.. I know I've hurt you, I know I was wrong.. Wrong for not believing you, not beside you when you are sad.. Even though I already know the answer from you, I will try my best to get you back, no matter by what means it would be, I will try to make you trust me again..." Hyuna raised her head looked Luhan. She listened calmly. "I know you will answer 'no', but please.. Give me one more chance to prove to you how much I love you. Please, hyuna..?" begging Luhan. 

Hyuna silent. There was no answer or response from her. Luhan sigh. He remove something from his pocket. It's just a small box, probably had a ring in it. Then, he open the box and it was right! It's a ring in it. A beautiful ring. "Can you accept me again..?" asked Luhan. Hyuna looked into his eyes. He seems very sincere. He seemed very sorry what he did. But..

"One more chance? You think I am what? A doll? Or a ball? Oh please, Xi Luhan! I'm not a ball that can be kicked whim. I have the honor. Do you know that? Is it enough for you to hurt my heart? You know? Now I'm alone. I have no one else.." Luhan shocked! 'Alone? Her grandma..?' thought Luhan strange. "... My grandma had died. I was very disappointed. Why? Because she was telling me that she's going to leave me after I got married.. But now...? *sigh* Mianhae, Luhan-ssi. Jinjja mainhae. I can't accept you.."

After spending her words, she went out. Luhan speechless. No words comes from his mouth. He did not know why his legs stiff. His mouth also closed. He wanted to scream to stop her, but he can't. His limbs seemed dub. "Yahh! You love her, right? So, what are you waiting for? Go after her! Go! Go!" said one of the guests. "Nae. You will regret it later. Go get her!" said another guest. All guests told him to get Hyuna back.

Then, Luhan run towards Hyuna after he realized that all the guests was right. He will regret it if he don't get her back. 'Enough for me to regret it. Now I want to correct everything. I want to look after her. I want to live with her until I was older. I want her to be my wife. I love her... forever.' said Luhan seriously in his heart. He keeps running to find Hyuna. He looked everywhere. 'Dear god.. Please.. Give me one more chance to have her. Let me meet her.. Please....' Luhan prays in his heart.

Suddenly, Luhan saw Hyuna was sitting on a bench under tree tree. 'Thanks god...' Luhan be grateful. He approach her. Hyuna is looking down, so she didn't see the presence of Luhan until she notice that someone is standing in front of her. She raise her head. Hyuna surprised when she saw Luhan. She was about to go, but Luhan grab her hands. "Let go of my hand, Xi Luhan!" said Hyuna decisive. "What if I do not want to release it?" asked Luhan serious. Hyuna sigh.

"What do you want from me?!" asked Hyuna who is getting angry. She was restless with him. "I want to talk to you, HYUNA-SSI." Luhan deliberately said Hyuna's name strictly. She looked at Luhan angrily. "20 minutes." said Luhan. "Too long. 5 minutes." said Hyuna. "Bwo?! 5 minutes? What can I talk to you in JUST five minutes? Impossible! 10 minutes.. No, 15 minutes!" said Luhan disappointed. "Too long. 13 minutes. Ani, fair and square. sixty divide two.. *thinking* Okay! 13 minutes, 30 seconds. Start now!" told Hyuna.

Luhan surprised. His eyes opened widely. "Bwo?!! Andwae!" protest Luhan cutely sulk. He turn back and folded his arms. Hyuna weird. She looked at Luhan strangely. 'What wrong with this kid? Suddenly being sulk.' thought Hyuna. "Okay.. You don't have to talk if you don't want to. Bye!" said Hyuna and was about to go, but Luhan grab her hands quickly. "Okay, Okay.." said Luhan gave up. But he still make disappointed and sad face to Hyuna. Just like a kid. Hyuna ignored him. "3, 2, 1.. 30 seconds have elapsed." said Hyuna.

"Bwo?! Haishhh... Jinjja!" Luhan sigh. "Ok. Why you hate me? I know I've wrong, but can't you give me a chance to correct everything?" asked Luhan. Hyuna smirked. "When did I say I hate you..? A chance? How many times I have given you the opportunity? Many times, right? But.. How you use that? Oh, I'm forgot! You used the opportunity that I gave, with Minah, isn't it? I don't know how to explain the meaning of 'Waste', but I think you also know the meaning of it, right?" said Hyuna sarcastic.

Luhan is looking down. Then, he raised his head and look into Hyuna's eyes. "Mianhae, Hyuna-ah.. I know I've wrong. Please forgive me. Please.. Please give me one more chance. I will cherish every moments with you. Do you know how regret I am for not believing you? And the most thing I regret is.. I wasn't there for you when you're sad, especially when your grandma passed away..." Hyuna start to cry. She looked down. ".. Kim Hyuna, can you give me one more chance to correct all of this? Can you accept me again?" asked Luhan.

Hyuna nod slowly. Luhan is very grateful. When he saw Hyuna is sobbing, he hug her. 'Thanks god.. Thank you so much for gave me a chance to have her. Grandma.. I will protect your granddaughter as well. I promise.' Luhan promised to himself to protect Hyuna as well. Before this, he was afraid to have Hyuna again. He did not want Hyuna to be hurt again by him. But now, he believes, Hyuna is for him, and he is for Hyuna. No one can replace this two place. Luhan and Hyuna need each other.

"Please don't hurt me again. Its was so hurt! I can't hold it anymore." said Hyuna in sobbing. Luhan touched when he heard it. "I promise, dear.. I promise you." replied Luhan whisper into Hyuna's ears. He hug her tightly than before. 'God.. Hyuna must be so hurt. Please heal the wounds in her heart for me. If I can replace my heart with her, I'm willing. Kim Hyuna.. You really a strong girl. I will never leave you again. Promise.' said Luhan in his heart.

THREE YEARS LATER

"Yeoboseyo?" call Minah from outdoor. She is waiting for someone to open the door. Then, the door is open. "Oh? Minah-ah! Yahh, why you did you come without tell me?" asked Hyuna who is surprised when Minah came to her house without telling anything. "Since when do I have to make an appointment to come to your house?" asked Minah and walk into Hyuna's house. "Bang Minah!!" shout Jessica loudly make Minah shock. "Haishh.. this kid. Can't you call me slowly?" said Minah. Hyuna just shook her head watching her two bestfriends. 

'Now, Minah is pregnant with her second child. It has been 7 months. I'm so happy for her! Guess what? Jessica also pregnant, but it's just three month. Therefore, her belly is not big like Minah. Minah and Hyunseung married two years ago, while Jessica and Yoseob got married after three months Minah and Hyunseung got married. Then, I get married with Xi Luhan. Now I have two child, one boy, and one girl. Luhan said, he want to have more child. Aigoo.. Poor me..' Hyuna is very happy now.

"Did you already inform Hyunseung that you came here?" asked Jessica. "Nae." replied Minah. "Haishhh.. How can you come here alone? At least, you should tell me that you want to come here, I will go to your house and take you. Why you so stubborn?" asked Hyuna angrily. She worried about Minah. She did not want anything bad happen to Minah, moreover Minah was pregnant. "Nae.. Mianhae, Hyuna-ah. Next time, I will make an appointment when I want to come here, okay?" said Minah to Hyuna. She know Hyuna just worried about her.

Hyuna and Jessica laugh when Minah said like that. "Yahh Bang Minah, this is not a office okay." said Jessica. Minah pouts. "Hyuna-ah, can I stay in your home like Jessica too? When Hyunseung go for work, I come here. Please.. Please.. We're bestfriends." asked Minah while act cutely. Hyuna smiled. "Of course you can, but you have to ask your husband first. Arasso?" replied Hyuna. Minah nod happily. Every morning, Yoseob will send Jessica to Hyuna's house because he was afraid anything bad will happen to Jessica.

'Yoseob and Hyunseung such a good husband.. But my husband is more good than them!' thought Hyuna. "Guys, how if we ask our husband to go picnic tomorrow since tomorrow is weekend? How?" suggested Hyuna. "Good idea. I will ask Yoseob later." replied Jessica. "Nice! I'll ask Hyunseung." replied Minah. "But.. I think Hyunseung probably say 'no', because you are pregnant. Look at you belly. It's getting bigger! If Jessica, I think she can handle it. You.. I can't guarantee." said Hyuna.

"Don't worry, I have my own way to persuade my husband." replied Minah confident. Hyuna and Jessica chuckle while shook their head. "It's up to you, but if you can't go, don't cry okay..?" tease Hyuna followed by Jessica laughter. Minah pouts. Hyuna smiled happily. 'Grandma.. I'm so happy now. Thanks god.'     

 

          

THE END

 

Dear readers, I'm sooooo sorry for being late to update the chapter. I was facing mid-year exams now, so I have to study hard. I'm sorry. I hope you like the ending of this story. Thank you so much for like my story too. I apreciate it so much. Actually, I'm going to make another fanfic about Hyuna X Baekhyun. Wait for it! Kamsahamnida. Annyeong! XOXO. ♥