Be accused

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

Luhan is sleeping in his room. Suddenly his phone ringing. He open his eyes lazily and pick up the phone. "Yeoboseyo?" greeted Luhan. "Luhan-ah.." said the caller. "Ohh.. Omma. Waeo?" asked Luhan politely. "Actually I don't want to bother you on holiday, but.. I and your father have something important to talk with you. So, can you come home early?" asked his mother. "Nae.. You want me to go home now or tomorrow?" asked Luhan a bit dissapointed. "If you don't have anything to do in there, you can come home now." replied his mother.

After he hang up the conversation, he sighed for several times. 'I just want to reach out to Hyuna.. But, its all ruined.' mumble Luhan alone. He put his clothes into his bag lazily. After he already pack his bag, he go out to check-out. Then, he approach his car and put his bag in it. He didn't get into his car, but he went to the beach. 'Dear beach.. someday, I will come here with someone that I love. I promise you.. Goodbye beach.' promised Luhan in his heart while staring at the beach.

"Excuse me, Is Hyuna here?" Luhan politely whisper to the cashier. "Hyuna is not here. Her work time has ended. Maybe she already go home." replied the cashier. "Ahh.. Jinjja? Err.. Can I get her home address?" asked Luhan. Then, the cashier take a pen and write Hyuna's home address on the paper and give it to Luhan. "Kamsahamnida.." said Luhan while smile to cashier. Luhan get his car and find the address immediately. After he found, he into that house. 

"Annyeonghaseyo? Yoeboseyo.. Anybody here?" asked Luhan. 'This house is small than her old house.. I wonder why she left her house? Where is her grandma..?' Luhan curious. His mind full of questions. But it disappear after he hear someone scream loudly behind him. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Hyuna scream as loud as possible. She thought it was a thief in her house, but... Luhan? Xi Luhan? "Hey hey hey. Its me! Luhan.." told Luhan to Hyuna.

"Luhan? Yahhh! What are you doing in my house?!" asked Hyuna angry. "I.. err.. Actually I have something to tell you.." Luhan hasn't finished his words yet,.. Suddenly his phone ringing. 'Haishhh.. What a bad timing!' mumble Luhan angry. "Luhan-ah, your dad asked you to return home today. Right now! If you come home after 9.00 pm, you'll finished by him. It's a vital!" said his mom. Luhan speechless. 'What situation is this..'  "Sorry, I've got to go now. I'll tell you later." said Luhan while walking out from Hyuna's house. 

But.. Suddenly, Luhan kiss her lips before go out. Hyuna speechless. She surprised. Her eyes open widely. 'He kiss me?! What feeling is this.. Is he crazy?!' thought Hyuna. He kiss and her hair softly. Hyuna still in shock, she didn't give him any respond. Slowly Luhan release the kiss. Their foreheads touch. Their lips only a few inches. Hyuna could feel his breath. "I will come back to you.." Luhan whisper gently. He was about to go but he suddenly stop. "You belong to me, Kim Hyuna.." Luhan's last words before he walk away.  

AT LUHAN'S HOUSE

"I SAID NO!" Mr. Xi slapped Luhan's face hardly infront of Minah's family. Luhan fell. His lips were bloody. Minah is crying beside her mother. "Dad!!" shout Luhan's mom while hoping her husband will stop this fight. "I never taught you to be like this! I dont care, either you agree or not, you should take responsibility for what you do on Minah!" shout Mr. Xi loudly before walk away. "I said I didn''t do anything to her! Can you trust me?! I am your son! How can you trust anyone else except your son..?" Luhan moaned with muffled.

Luhan's words make his father stop and turn back. "I trust you before, but now, you broke it!" said Mr. Xi. Luhan run to his dad and hug his legs. "Mianhae appa.. Please.. Trust me back. Even just for once. I didn't do that. I never want to do that. Please trust me.. Trust your son." Luhan begging while hug his dad's legs. His mother is crying. "Dad.. Please trust your son. Maybe he is right. I know he is innocent. He's my son. Our only son." his mom try to help Luhan. "HOW DID YOU KNOW YOUR SON IS INNOCENT?!" asked Minah's mom angry.

"YOU SHUT UP! I KNOW IT! I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO HIM! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE MY SON LIKE THAT?!" Luhan's mom shout at Mrs. Bang loudly. "THIS IS LUHAN'S FAULT!" shout Minah's mom back. "ENOUGH!!" Minah's father shout to stop the fight. "How can you guys arguing at this time?!" angry him. "I don't what are you going to say. I never let my son marry your daughter!" the final say from Luhan's mom.

Luhan still can't believe what happened to his life. He came home and accused of being . He is accused of rapping Minah. His father, Mr. Xi told Luhan to marry Minah. But, Luhan don't want to marry her. He was realize that his love just for a girl that he met in Jeju Island. Just for her, Kim Hyuna.. He promised himself to love Hyuna until his last breath. But now.. He can't. His father force him to marry Mr. Bang's daughter, Bang Minah. What should he do, no one believes him except his mother.

'Maybe this is the reward for not believing Hyuna.. Now I know how Hyuna felt when the person that she love is not believing her.. Mianhae Hyuna-ah.... I'm really sorry..' thought Luhan. He regret for trust Minah. Now, he just hope that someone will come and help him. But.. It's just a dream that will never come true.

YOSEOB'S POV

Yoseob drive his car as faster as possible. He drive his car to Luhan's house. He wanted to bring Luhan meet Hyunseung. Hyunseung called him just now, he said that he will explain everything about Hyuna to Luhan. Yoseob very happy and grateful. He want to arrive at Luhan's house immediately. If he can fly, he will fly to Luhan's house. He already told Jessica about this, she want to follow him, but Yoseob disallow her.

When Yoseob arrived at Luhan house, he heard an argument going on in Luhan house. He approach it. The more he approach it, the more he can heard it clearly. 'Responsible? Marry.. Minah? What does all that? Did Minah pregnant? Who did that to her? It's definitely Minah plans. I know Luhan will not doing this.' Yoseob thought. Then, he crashed into Luhan house. "Its not Luhan's fault! Luhan didn't do anything to her. Bang Minah.. I know this is one of your plans, right? Just tell them before I do!" Yoseob surprise everyone. 

Minah shocked. Luhan stand up when he heard Yoseob's voice. "Who are you going to accuse my daughter?!" Minah's mom mocked at Yoseob. "I am Yang Yoseob. Minah and Luhan's classmate. I know your daughter as well. She is not a kind girl that you expect. She is the cause I lost my bestfriend. My bestfriend who is full of tears now." said Yoseob bravely. Minah speechless. "NO! I am not! I'm not doing anything to Hyuna! She pushed me infront of a car, and I've been crash!" Minah immediately explain.

Yoseob smirked. "She pushed you? Okay.. If you don't want to tell them honestly, then.. how if I call Hyunseung and ask for an explanation from him?" Yoseob threat Minah as well. Minah shiver. She frightened. "You! Who allow you to enter my house?!" mocked Luhan's dad. Yoseob silent. He don't know how to answer it. "Me." luckily Luhan is there. Yoseob looked at Luhan, they're smiling at each other. "No wonder my son being rude like this.. Now, get lost from house!!!" shout Luhan's dad loudly to Yoseob.

Yoseob was about to go, but.. "Wait me, Yoseob-ah! Mr.Xi, If you think I will marry Minah, its just a dream that will never come true. I don't want to marry her for NO REASON. I will not be responsible for what I never do. How can I do that to her while I'm in love with someone else? Impossible." said Luhan before walk away leave his house. He follow Yoseob. He ignored his mother who is called him several times. Yoseob drive his car go to his house. Luhan being silent.

"Where we want to go?" asked Luhan after silent for awhile. "My house." replied Yoseob. "Your house? What?! An-dwe, An-dwe.. I don't want to bother your parents." said Luhan honestly. "Aniyo.. I'm sure they will be okay. Trust me." replied Yoseob to comfort Luhan. "So, How it feels? Hurt?" asked Yoseob a bit sarcasm. Luhan fake a smile. "Nae." replied Luhan. "Now you know how Hyuna feel in that time right?" asked Yoseob coolly. "It's hurt when the person that we love don't trust us.." replied Luhan.