L.O.V.E

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?
"Its been a long time ago I've not update this story. I'm so sorry. My mother was sick, she in hospital now. I'm very busy at the moment because I had to take care of my mom and also my younger brother. My father passed away a few years ago, so I have to do all the works by myself. I'm sooooo sorry. I hope you guys can understand my situation... Thank you." 

 

 

"Hyuna-ah, Luhan is waiting for you outside. He just want to see you." grandma called. 'Haishh.. This kid. I've told him that I am fine. He don't need to worry about me anymore. But... He still can't believe that I'm okay. Such an annoying boy!' Hyuna mumble in her mind while walking out from her room. She walking slowly. Last night, she was argued with Luhan. 

It is just a little reason. Luhan always asked her if she was okay or not. Luhan just worried about her. But Hyuna felt it kinda something annoying. "Why you want to meet me?" Hyuna ask lazily. She leads her face on the other side. "How your legs? Still hurt?" Luhan ask concern. He ignored Hyuna's bad mood. "Like you see... I'm ok." Hyuna answer indifferent.

For a few minutes, they became quiet. Luhan don't know what to say. He came just to meet her. He admit that he is a bit miss her and also worry about her. 'He came here just to asked if I'm okay or not? What the... Haishhh!' Hyuna mumble and angry. "Err.. actually.. I.." At last Luhan speak after a quiet atmosphere around them. But Luhan talk in... stuttered? 

Hyuna raised her eyebrows, waiting Luhan to finish his words. "Ermm.. Actually I want.. to... to.. ask you.. If you don't mind... shall we.. go out together?" Luhan said stuttering make Hyuna almost out of laugh. She just smiled for hiding her happy and funny feelings. She looked at Luhan hopeful face. Then, she slowly nod. "Wait here, I want to change my clothes." said Hyuna and walk into her house.

Luhan smiled widely. He was so happy. He thought that Hyuna will never agree it, but.. 'Thanks god! I would not miss this opportunity. I will make her happy! A happy girl in this world!' Luhan thankful in his heart. After a few minutes he waiting her, then Hyuna come out. "You looked beautiful even if you just wear a casual shirt." Luhan praised makes Hyuna shame.

 

 

"Where we want to go?" Hyuna ask when they're in the car. "How if we go watch movies? Do you like watch movies?" Luhan suggested. "Jinjja? Nae. I really love it. Let's go!" Hyuna said excited. Luhan buy tickets for two people. Then, he buy two popcorns and two waters. They choose to watch 'All About My Wife'. Its a romantic comedy movie. 

Hyuna looked so excited when the movie start. Hyuna laugh a lot when it comes to funny scene. She feel thirsty because of laughs. She want to take her water, unfortunately Luhan also thirsty, he want to drink his water too. Accidentally, their hands clinging without realizes. Hyuna look at Luhan. Her eyes open widely. Luhan act calmly. Hyuna immediately pull her hands from him.

After that accident, Hyuna became quiet while Luhan laughing like nothing happened. When a kiss scene appear, Hyuna open her eyes widely. 'What a bad timing its came out!!!!!' Hyuna ashamed. Slowly she lowered her head and close her eyes tightly. Luhan who noticed it, come closer to Hyuna's ears. "I love this scene..." Luhan whisper to Hyuna's ears gently. Hyuna gulped. 

'What the he love it?! I hate it! Hate it! Hate, hate, hate! Hate it damn much!' Hyuna mumble. Luhan just smiled while watching that movie. 'She looked so cute when she was embarrassed. Her face became hot!' Luhan thought. Even darker, Luhan can feel Hyuna is embarrassed. When he came closer to Hyuna just now, he can feel her hot face.

After the movie was ended, they're going out. They took an elevator for go down. There's only two of them in elevator. The atmosphere became awkward once again. "How the story? Best?" Luhan asked break the awkward atmosphere. Hyuna just nod her head. "Err Hyuna-ah, I have something to tell you." Luhan said. "What is it?" Hyuna curious. 

Luhan face suddenly became serious. "I.. I... I love you." Luhan suddenly confess. Hyuna surprised. Slowly she laughing. "Why you laughing?" Luhan asked. "Are you kidding me? How can you love me...? Hahahaha, that was so funny." Hyuna said and can't believe what she heard from Luhan's mouth. "I'm serious. I love you. I really love you." Once again, he confess.

This time, Hyuna didn't laugh. She staring at his eyes, looking for honesty. She found that he serious about this. He love her. Luhan come closer to her face. He kiss her lips and push Hyuna against him. Hyuna lean on the wall. He kiss her, but she didn't give any respons for him. Luhan release the kiss briefly. "Saranghae.. Saranghae kim hyuna.." Luhan confess and kiss her back.

Hyuna was happy when she heard that. The word that she was waiting for. Finally he confess it. She kiss him back. Her arms wrapping around Luhan's neck. Hyuna close her eyes. Happy tears come out of her eyes. They're kissing for a long time.

In the car, Hyuna keep shut while Luhan always smile widely. Hyuna shy, her face became red. "Aigooo... There's a shy girl in here. So cute!" Luhan said and pinch Hyuna cheek. "Who's embarrassed? I do not." Hyuna try to denied it. "Yes, you are." Luhan said. "No, I'm not!" Hyuna denied it again. They're arguing like a child. Suddenly, Luhan stop his car on the roadside.

"Ok. If you're not. Why your face became red?" Luhan . Hyuna immediately close her face with her hands. Luhan laugh out lot. "Aigoo.. You're so cute!" Luhan said. "Hyuna-ah, do you love me?" Luhan asked. Suddenly he became a serious person. Hyuna pouts. "Why do I kiss you if I do not love you?" Hyuna said slowly but still can be heard by Luhan. Luhan smile happily. "I love you too.." Luhan said and kiss her cheek.  

YURA'S POV

Yura surprised when she saw Luhan and Hyuna kissed in the elevator. When the door has opened, she saw Luhan and Hyuna kissing! Then, she decided to hide from them. 'I must tell this to Minah!' Yura thought. She call Minah and tell everything. It seem like Minah is going to explode. "So, what you want to do?" Yura asked Minah carefully. She afraid if her being scold by Minah.

"I will make her suffer! She will regret for life! She will regret for having known me! Kim Hyuna! If need be killed, I'll kill you!!!!!" Minah scream on the phone make Yura became scared of her friend's temperament.