Am I jealous?

BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND?

"Aren't you tired?" Hyuna asked Luhan because she saw Luhan sweating. "Actually I'm tired. But, when I with you, I'm not." said Luhan honestly. "Haishhh, enough." said Hyuna with embarrassment. A few minutes, they're arrived in Hyuna home, they let go of their hands. "Thank you for send me." Hyuna said. "Small matter. And also, thank you for helping me just now. I really don't know what happened to me, I forgot how to apologizes." said Luhan while laugh. Hyuna laughed. "Sorry for your troublesome. Because of me, you was scolded with woman just now." Luhan guilt for Hyuna. "Eyy, Aniyo. Gwencana. Just like you said, small matter." Hyuna making fun of Luhan. 

"Hyuna, who is that?" suddenly, Grandma approach them. "Nae? Ahh.. He's my friend, Luhan. Luhan, she's my grandma." Hyuna introduce Luhan to her grandma. "Annyeonghaseyo aunt. Luhan-imnida." Luhan bow politely to Hyuna's grandma. "Aigoo.. Don't call me aunt, just call me grandma. I'm too old for that call." said Grandma humility. "Let's go in the house, hot outside. Hyuna, make a water for your friend. He must be thirsty." Grandma invite Luhan to get into her house. Luhan and Hyuna shocked.

"What are you waiting for? Come in. Hot outside, dont get your face burns caused the sun. Hyuna, go get a water for your friend." Grandma invite Luhan and told Hyuna to get water for Luhan. "Grandma's right. You must be tired caused of walked, right? So, let's go in. I'll make you a cold water. Or.. you have something to do?" invite Hyuna. "Ani. I dont know what to do. I think I want to join you guys, besides, I can chat with your grandma." answer Luhan. "Ok. So, let's in." Hyuna invited Luhan.

Luhan feel happy when with Hyuna's grandma. Luhan make grandma a lot of laughs. Many stories that they chat. Sometimes, Luhan laugh, sometimes, grandma was a laugh. "Aigoo.. I too enjoy chatting with grandma until I didn't realize it was already evening. I think I have to go now. My parents must be worry about me." Luhan excused himself to go home. He call his driver to come here. "Grandma didn't even realize that it was already evening. Aigoo, your parents must be worry for you now. You should go home before they became more worried." said grandma.

"If you bored, come here again. Anytime you can come to my home. Later, invite your parents come to my home, I can chat with them. Your mom must a beautiful and your dad must a handsome, if not, you may not being a handsome like this. Aigoo, impossible for Hyuna to not enamored with you." said grandma to tease Hyuna. Hyuna shocked and shy. Luhan mischievous smile. "Nae? Grandma!!!! Aniyooo.. I'm not enamored at all. He's not my ideal type." Hyuna lied.  

"Grandma, did you listen it? She said that I'm not her ideal type. How to make me become her ideal type? Tell me." asked Luhan to know. "I'll tell you tomorrow. Now, you must go home, your parents must be worried. " said Hyuna. Then, Luhan decided to go home. "Grandma, annyeong!" Luhan said goodbye and wave to grandma with cute style. "Nae, annyeonggggg.." said grandma and wave to Luhan.

"Grandma, do you like Luhan?" Hyuna asked curious. "Of course. He's kind, funny, polite and handsome. Who do not like him?" answer grandma. "Ani, I mean.. You love him? You want to marry him? Nooooooo!!! I dont want step-grandfather!!!! I DONT WANT IT!!!" Hyuna think nonsense. "Haishh... this kid. I didn't said that I want to marry him. I just love him like I love you. Just like my own grandchild. You always thought of nonsense. Wae? If I marry him, you'll accept it?" Grandma make fun of Hyuna.

"Nae?! Aniiiiiii.. I'll kill him!" said Hyuna serious. "Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Why you thought like that? I'm too old. I'll not marry a person of the same age of my grandchild." said grandma honestly. "Aniyo. I saw that you looked happy with him. You laugh a lot when you're with him. That's why I thought like that. Mianhae." said Hyuna with a sad voice. She shouldn't think so. She feel guilt with her grandma.

"Eyyy, I was happy with him, but I didn't think to marry him. Aigoo.. Omo?! Hyuna?!! Are you jealous?" Grandma asked curious. "N-n-nae?" Hyuna stutter. "Are you jealous when you see I laugh a lot with him? Jinjja?" added grandma. "A-aniyoo. I dont think so. I'm just worry about you. I just.. just.. err.. dont want a step-grandfather who was the same age with me. That's all. No more." said Hyuna more stutter.

"Hahaha. Since when did you stutter? I'm sure that now you was lie to me about your feeling, right? I dont care if you dont want to tell me the truth now. One day, you will tell me everything when you can't stand with that feelings." said grandma confident. "Haishh.. Aniii.." said Hyuna slow and lazily. 'Am I jealous? No. Impossible. Why should I be jealous over my own grandma? Nonsense! I'm just dont want him to be my step-granfather. That's all. But, why my heart... Ahh, forget about it.' Hyuna manipulated by her own heart.

"Ahhh.. I forgot to tell you something. Yoseob called you in the morning. He said that he want to talk with you. Sound like he have something important to talk. I dont know about what." said grandma. "Yoseob?! Something important? Bwo?! Omo, how I want to call him? I dont have his number." said Hyuna anxious. "I think he forget that you dooesn't have his number. Dont worry, he will call you back." said grandma to calm Hyuna. 'What happened to Yoseob? Why he called me? Is he have something important to say? Poor him.. He must be waiting for my call. Mianhae Yoseobie.' Hyuna feel guilt for Yoseob.