Beautiful Nightmare

Runaway Little Ghost

I found myself in an unfamillar place. It was slightly dark, almost like a tunnel, except with no light at the end, like the ones we always see on TV. It seemed this is a never-ending tunnel. Why am I here? I tried to walk and walk in the hopes that I can get myself out of this. I felt exhausted but I kept walking. A few seconds later, I heard a laughter. A very familliar laughter. I walked towards it and obvious enough, I came close to the source. I saw a very familliar figure standing with her back to me. She was wearing her favorite red dress. Hair pulled up in a nice bun. 

"Mama?" I called out. 

As she turned around to face me, I tried to reach for her. That's when I noticed I am becoming my little self again. My 5 year-old-me. 

"Ying Jie," she smiled, reaching for my hand. 

"Mama!" I shouted, running towards her, trying to hug her, but to no avail. 

The more I ran towards her, the more Mama became distant. And at that moment, Mama let an evil laugh. 

I ran as fast as I can and at one point I stumbled and fell. I didnt care. I got to my knee and ran towards her. But from my eyes I saw her laughing at me, as if enjoying this. 

"Mama!!!" I called out. At this point I am already sweating. I ran and ran but somehow my legs just wont run anymore. Its getting heavier and heavier. 

Suddenly the tunnel turned into a very lighted place. It was all white. 

I could not see Mama anymore. I tried to move my legs but it felt very heavy.My heart is pounding so hard in my chest that at any given time, it will burst open. Sweat dripping from head and all over me. But I wasnt even hot, I was cold, scared. I felt weak. I fell down to my knees. I hugged my knees and started to cry. Just then, I felt water falling from the sky. It was raining. I couldnt care less. I cried and cried. Then, a thunder rumbled. I screamed as hard as I can. I felt my body being shaken. I tried to open my eyes but it felt heavy. I heard a faint voice calling out my name. 

"Gui Gui! Gui Gui! Wake up!" the voice shouted. 

In an instant, I snapped my eyes open. I was breathing hard. I looked up and saw him, Ok Taecyeon sitting in front of me, our faces inches away. He looked so worried that his fore head scrunhed. 

"Are you okay? You're having a nightmare," he said, softly, trying not to scare me. 

Just then, a thunder rumbled outside, this time with llightning.

I close my ears and eyes in an isntant and screamed. Arrggghhhh!!!! 

He immediately held me in his arms. 

"Its okay, its okay, I'm here," he soothed me. He held me tight in his enormous embrace. I felt safe, somehow.  I can smell his body. Not cologne, just his own smell. And it smelled..safe. 

"Shh..you're okay. Its okay. You're just having a bad dream. You should've told me you are afraiid of thunder. I wouldnt've let you sleep alone," he said, his chin on my head. 

I was too scared I did not dare say a word. I realised I was in a starnger's arms, but somehow, t felt safe that I dont want to let go. I tighten my grip on his hirt, probably already torn by now. 

And then he started to hum. Just humming. I could not make up what song it was. I listened hard. I have my ears on his chest and right then I heard his hearbeat, It was slow and steady. Like my dad's heartbeat. Suddenly, I felt this pain of missing my dad. I started to sob. My shoulders shaking. 

Realising that I'm crying, he tightened his embrace around me. 

"Kenchana, kencahana. I'm here. Shhh..." he said, soothing me again. 

It didnt take long before I found myself in dreamland again. This time, I was in a beautiful garden. Butterflies everywhere. I saw a pink rose and bent down to pick it up. Just then, someone took it before me. I stood up to see who it was. 

He was tall, muscular. He has his balck hair spiked up. His eyes so small, his dimples showing as he smile. He was wearing a plain white shirt and black long pants. I blinked twice and realised, it was Ok Taecyeon. 

Somehow he was standing just inches away from me. Emabrrassed, I looked down. He lifted my face with his fingers gently. Our eyes met. He held on to my eyes as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. He place the rose on behind my ear. And then, slowly, he leaned closer to my face and just when he was about to kiss me, I heard my phone ringing. Damn!

 

 

 

 

**Hey guys! Just managed to update..umm..II hope u like this update. Please do me a favor and upvote..teehee! By the way, did you guys follow Gui Gui on Facebook? I boticed she's been wearing a black bracelet these days, similliar to the ones Taec always wear. well, maybe its just me. Hehe..anyways! TQ to those subscribing to my story. Until next update! ^^**