Together?

Runaway Little Ghost

Gui Gui

I woke that morning to the sight of Taec Oppa sleeping peacefully beside me. Oh no, dont get me wrong. We didnt do it. He was considerate enough and respected me. He didnt even ask for it.All he did was letting me lay on his chest and veru quickly we drfted off to sleep. I woke that morning with a smile. I blushed when I thought of the moment we kissed for the first time. It made me feel alive. After that kiss, I guess because Taec Oppa didnt want to make me feel uncomfortable, he didnt kiss me again, at least not on the lips. He would kiss my forehead or cheek or simply just hug me. 

I looked at the clock and saw that it was still early. I could not fall back to sleep again. And then I remember the calories I consumed yesterday and how I had skipped working out since Spring Break started. I decided to go on a morning jog. I carefully got out of bed, so that I wont wake Taec Oppa and quickly tip tooed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed to the sweat shirt and pants that Oppa bought. 

I went over to the kitchen and deicided to start the electric jug so that I'll have some hot water for breakfast later. I was busy filling the electric jug when I felt Oppa backhugging me. He nuzzled into my neck. 

"Good morning sunshine," he muttered, his voice husky. 

"Oh Oppa, you're up," I answered, trying not to melt because of his voice. 

"Where are you going all dressed up?" he asked, taking a step away from me to see what I'm wearing. 

"Morning jog," I replied simply, switching on the electric jug. 

Somehow he managed to pull me towards him and carried me and put me on the kitchen counter. I had both legs at the side of his waists. I am now at the same level as him. His eyes half closed, he nuzzled into my neck again. 

"Come back to sleep," he begged, his voice still husky. 

"Oppa, lets go jog," I said, as I cupped his face in my hands. 

He opened his eyes and at the sight of my face inches away from him, he smiled. He leaned in and kissed me, taking my breath away. His kiss was gentle, inviting and not to mention, delicious. I felt my legs melted right away. And at that moment he pulled himself away from me, breathing hard. His eyes smoldered with passion. He caressed my cheek. 

"Wait for me," he whispered, kissing my forehead. 

He then released me, leaving me breathless. He went to change and minutes later we were jogging on the beach. We had a great time jogging side by side. I had a great laugh seeing Oppa trying to do some stretching that I did. In the end, he gave up and caught me in his arms. He gave me piggy ride all the way back to the glass house. 

We were busy preparing breakfast when I heard my phone rang. 

"Unnie! Where are you?" I heard Seohyun exclaimed. 

"Ah, Seohyun~ah. I'm at erm, a friend's house. Wae?" I lied. I wasnt sure I want to tell anybody about Taec Oppa and I just yet. 

"I just reached home. I though you were at home. Listen, Unnie, I think I need your help," Seohyun said.

"Oh what is it?" I asked, whisking the eggs on one hand. 

"We need to go shopping for dresses. Yong Oppa has asked me to be his date so..ah wait, Unnie, did Taecyeon Oppa ask you yet?" Soehyun asked, making me fidget. 

"Ahh..about that..Seohyun~ah, why dont you wait for my return and I'll tell you all about it okay?" I said, glancing at Taec Oppa. He was oblivious to my conversation. 

"Oh, Unnie, he did, did he? So, what, now you're a couple?" she asked again, starting to annoy me. 

Seohyun, I have to go, bye!" I said and hang up. 

"Who was that?" Taec Oppa asked, coming to my side. 

"Oh, just Seohyun. She wanted me to come dress hunting. Apparently Yonghwa had  asked her to come to the Spring Dance," I explained, cooking my ommelette. 

"Oh, okay, then we'll leave today," he said, setting up the table for breakfast.

"Jinjja oppa? Hmm..I like it here," I murmured, not ready to leave. 

He backhugged me again. 

"Gui Gui, I promise you, I'll take you to Jeju Island during summer okay? Or any other beach you wanna go," he said and peck me on cheek. 

I smiled and nodded.

"Make sure you find a simple dress okay? I dont want other guys to be looking at you the whole night. You are for my eyes only," he joked, which made me fell fluffy. I blushed. 

***

"Unnie!" I heard Seohyun greeted as soon as I entered the apartment. I smiled at her. 

"Seohyun,ah I missed my dongsaeng!" I said as I hugged her. 

"Where have you been, unnie?" she asked, eager to listen to my story. 

"Cant I get a few minutes to settle?" I joked, putting down my bags and sat on the couch. 

"Oh, sorry Unnie. I'll get you some water," she said, getting up. I pulled her hand and motioned her to sit. 

"I'm kidding," I said, annoyed that Seohyun take thigs too seriously sometimes. Its a good thing she is with Yonghwa now. They are match made in heaven. 

"So, did you have fun with your parents?" I asked, delaying the story on purpose. 

"De unnie. Yong Oppa came to my house and you know what he did? He sang in public, twice and did a really sweet prom proposal," Seohyun gushed, her eyes sparkling. 

"Aww..that's so sweet of him," I commented. 

"Unnie, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to distract me so that you wont have to tell me what happened with you. Unnie, it's not working," Seohyun said, trying hard not to laugh. 

I sighed. "Aish jinjja! Why do you have to be so smart all the time?" I asked, making her burst out laughing, which I then followed. 

I smiled widely and my mind drifter back to what happened last couple of days. I looked at Soehyun who was eagerly anticipating my story. 

"I uh..I spent the nigt at a beach house..with Teac Oppa," I half whispered, as if afraid that anyone else will hear this.

"You what?!" Soehyun exclaimed, surprised. 

"He took me for a little beach vacation," I said, louder this time. 

Seohyun was stunned and a few seconds later she smiled. 

"Did he asked you to the dance?" she asked.

"De," I answered simply. "That was before we went to the beach" I added. 

Seohyun smiled wider. She scooted closer, fishing for more info. 

"So what, now you're together?" she asked again. 

I smiled, letting the question sink in. I still could believe it myslef that we are actually dating.

"Not until last night when he asked me to be his girlfriend," I said.which made Seohyun gasped. 

"Omo, omo! Did you say yes?" she asked again, although its obvious she already knew the answer. 

"What do you think?" I asked. 

We fell silent for a moment and then simultaneously, we both screamed like high school girls, jumping up and down. I felt happy. I havent felt this way in a very long time. In fact, I dont think I ever felt this way, ever. 

"Omo, OMO! Unnie!! Finally! I'm so happy for you!" Seohyun exclaimed, giving me a hug.

I blushed and giggled. I guess now I have a boyfriend, huh?

***

Taecyeon

I arrived home that evening to find Khuntoria making out on the couch. Oh great. I trusted them to look after my apartment and this is what they do? I walked over to where they are. Obviously they didnt know I was home. I cleared my throat. They both jumped and when they saw it was me, they relaxed. Victoria sat on Khun's lap leisurely, as always. 

"Look who's back," Khun said, his lips bruised. 

"How was it?" Victoria asked. 

I let the questions hang for a while as I put my stuff in my bedroom. I came back out to the mini bar and pour myself champagne. 

"So, is she yours yet?" Khun asked again, getting up and sat on my side. 

Victoria sat on the couch, doing her nails. 

"Noona, I think I might need your help again," I said to Victoria. 

"Ask away," she said, painting her nails. 

"Can you possibly take Gui Gui to the dress store and get her the best dress there? I 'll give you my visa card to pay for that. But dont let her know it's already paid," I explained, which made Victoria looked at me. 

"So she agreed?" she asked. I shrugged. Khun patted my shoulder. 

"That's the way man," he said, smiling proudly. I can feel my ears turning hot. 

"So are you two officialy dating now?" Victoria asked. 

"Sort of. But I guess I should take things slow. She seemed so fragile," I said, sipping my drink. 

"You better be. Take care of her okay?" Khun advised, to which I nodded. 

"Thank guys, for the support. And for taking care of the house," I said to both of them.

Victoria was already standing at Khun's side. Khun s his hand across Vic's waist. Oh heck here they go again. Are trying to make me jealous?

"Well, we better go," Khun said, smiling mischivioeusly at Vic. Vic returned his smiled with a kiss on the cheek. 

"Jut go. Go make out somewhere, just not on the couch," I joked. 

"Are you saving that for when you and Gui Gui make out later on?" Khun joked back. 

I threw a pillow towards Khun. How dare he say that about Gui Gui. But then I laughed, knowing too well that Khun didnt mean it in a bad way. At the corner of mind, I was already wondering what it will be like having Gu Gui over, now that she's my girlfriend.

I picked up the phone and dialled her number. It has only been an hour and already I am missing her. 

"Oppa!" I heard her answered, as I lie on the couch. 

Nothing makes me happier than listening to her cute voice calling me "Oppa".