Hot Coco and Snow

Runaway Little Ghost

Is he really sending me home? Why is he being so nice to me? Hmm..this is fishy..

I was never once to trust anyone so easily. I guess this is partly caused by being the only child of a broken family. I never really got close to my mom. She kind of abandoned me the whole time while I was still young. My dad was the one who took care of me. He wad there everytime I need him. I never really knew what a motherly love is. I always envy ny friends who have mothers. They are so lucky. It kills me to have to see my dad struggles to make ends meet so that I could enjoy my life and be successfull. I hated mom for putting us through this. I trusted her to be my mother,to raise me,but she turned her back on me and dad. I vowed from then on I will never trust anyone except my father.

And now here I am sitting here,looking up at this handsome beast, offering me a ride home. I used to be able to say no but why cant I say a word when I'm in front of him? I just met him today and already I feel weird. What is wrong with you Gui Gui? Wake up! Seriously! 

*ah-choo~~!!* A gigantic sneeze suddenly burst. Argh,my nose! Its all runny! I sniffed and sniffed and then *ah-choo~~!!* again.

"I think you're catching a cold," he said,offering me a tissue.

"Come on,lets get you home," he got up and walked. I was still glued to my seat, still trying to figure out why he was being so nice to me.

"Are you coming? The school's about to close," he called out. 

Right then the lights went out. Okay,this is freaky because darkness and me arent friends! I quickly got up and followed him. 

"Let me get that. You know,for a petite body,you shouldnt be bringing a lot of unnecessary things," he said while taking away my bag from me. Excuse me? I am not that petite! He is the one who's overly tall! 

"No I'm not!" I suddenly blurted out before I can hold it. Just when I have my voice back, I blurted something silly. Way to go, Gui Gui! 

I peeked through my hair for his response and right then he caught me. My face felt really hot immediately. I looked down on my shoes as I walked. Just then I heard him chuckled. What's so funny, I thought as I scurried off with my tiny body to catch up with him. 

We were silent the whole way in his car. He must have a lit of money since he drove a really fancy car.