Dress Hunting

Runaway Little Ghost

Seohyun

That night I received a call from Victoria Unnie. 

"Seohyunnie!" I heard Vic Unnie called out. 

"Unnie! Wae yo?" I asked, brushing my hair. 

"I heard you and Gui Gui were planning on dress hunting tomorrow. Can I come?" she asked. 

"Oh unnie, I was just about to ask you. Of course you can come. You have the best sense in dresses and we need your help," I said, excited. 

"Ahh jinjja? Great. Then I'll pick you girls up tomorrow okay?" she replied. 

"Unnie, Khun oppa let you drive?" I asked, confused. As far as I know, Khun Oppa seldom let Vic unnie drive because according to him, Vic Unnie cant drive well. 

"De. Actually, I blackmailed him so that he'll let me drive his car," Vic unnie laughed. 

"Oh, okay then unnie. I'll tell Gui Gui unnie  about this," I said, hoping that what Khun said before was a lie.

"Seohyunnie, this is between us okay? Taec actually asked me to help him help Gui Gui find a dress. He actually gave me his visa card so that he'll pay for her dress. But please dont let Gui Gui know that, okay? We'll find a way to give her excuses on that free dress," she explained. 

"Ahh..okay unnie. I'll do that," I replied, excited to be in this little conspiracy. 

"Okay, then I'll see you girls tomorrow. Good night," she said before hanging up. 

I smiled to myself. Wow, I never thought Taec Oppa could be that romantic. 

***

Gui Gui

Vic Unnie came to pick us up that morning. According to Soehyun, she heard from Khun that we wanted to go dress hunting and decided this willbe the best timing for some girls bonding. I was excited. I never really had a lose girl friend before. And besides, I like Vic unnie. I felt like I have a big sister looking out for me. 

"So girls, we'll be going to this boutique that I've known for quite a while now. I'm sure we can find our dresses there," Vic unnie said, her eyes focused on the road. 

We reachedthe store just near downtown. As soon as we stepped into the store, both Seohyun and I gasped. It was like one of those high class bridal boutique, The only difference was that it's not even selling bridal gowns. They sell prom dresses and night gowns and dinner gowns and the sort. Vic unnie led us further inside. She greeted a firned of hers who seems, well, gay. 

"Jo Kwon annyeong!" she called out. 

That Jo Kwon guys smiled and came over to greet us. He hugged Vic unnie and give her a friendly peck on the cheek. Then he saw Seohyun and came over to her as well and hugged her. He smiled at me. 

"This is Gui Gui, Taec's yeoja," Vic unnie introduce, which made me blushed. 

"Oh annyeong. Nice to meet you," he greeted. 

"Nice to meet you too," I bowed back, smiling at him. 

"Jo Kwonnie, we need your help," Vic unnie said, plopping herself on the couch. 

"Dont tell me. You girls need dresses for that Spring Dance, right?" he said, his hand on his hips. 

We all nodded and sighed. 

"Okay, then line up and I'll find the perfect dress for you," he said, clapping his hands as a gesture of calling out his assistants to bring in the dresses. 

Wow, he is amazing. Very charismatic. I leaned over to Vic unnie. 

"Unnie, is he the owner of the store?" I asked, half whispering. Meanwhile, Jo Kwon was busy taking Soehyun's measurement. 

"Yeah, this is his store. He was a student in our university back then. He took up fashion design and decided to open up thi store," Vic unnie answered.

I nodded in understanding. So young yet so rich, I thought. 

Seohyun finally found her dress. It suited her best. 

We all clapped hands when she came out from the fitting room wearing her blue dress. Seohyun looked elegant yet sweet in her dress. She was glowing and smiling. 

Next was Vic unnie's turn. Jo Kwon quickly measured her. Minutes later Vic Unnie came out of the fitting room wearing her dress. Seohyun and I gasped in awe. Vic Unnie looked so y and classy.

"Wahh..unnie! Yeputa!" we both exclaimed. Vic Unnie blushed. Jo Kwon smiled proudly. 

"Gui Gui, you're next," Jo Kwon called out. 

I stood nervously and walked over to Jo Kwon's side. Jo Kwon started measuring me. Truthfully this is probably the first time that I go dress hunting. Jo Kwon then stared at me, looking at me up and down and seemed to be in deep thinking mode. Just then he snapped his fingers.

"Ah! I have just the dress for you. Wait here," he said and went further into the store. I waited nervously for him to come back. 

Jo Kwon came back with a white mini dress and handed it to me. Hesitantly I took it from him and went into the fitting room. After a few minutes, I went out of the fitting room. 

Jo Kwon came up to me and gently pulled my hair into a pony tail. 

"Now that's more like it," he said, stepping away from me, admring his art work. 

Both Vic unnie and Seohyun gushed. They said I looked like a goddess in that dress. I blushed. I glanced at the mirror and I could not even recognise the girl staring back at me. 

"How much is this?" I suddenly snapped into reality. I couldnt possibly afford this. 

Jo Kwon laughed. 

"Because you're my friend's friend, I'll give it to you as presents," he winked. 

Vic unnie came over and hugged him in delight. I was stunned. Jo Kwon is indeed a very lovable person. I repeatedly thanked him and bowed to him until we were out the store. I went home feeling satisfied that day because I have found a dress. 

***

Taecyeon

"When are you planning to tell me about your girlfriend? Aish jinjja! And I thought we're friends!" I heard Jo Kwon yelled through the phone. 

"I was. I'm just not ready yet," I denied.

"Anyways, thank you so much for giving them the dresses," I said, thanking him. 

"It's nothing, Just buy me drinks some time, okay? And have fun in Spring Dance," he replied, laughing. 

"Are you not coming?" I asked. 

"How could I? I wasnt invited," he moaned. 

"Ahh..then, I'll send someone to hand  over the VIP pass for you okay?" I said, regretting not thinking of inviting him earlier. 

"Okay. See you there," he answered in delight. 

"Thanks Jo Kwon," I thanked hi again before hanging up. 

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of Gui Gui waering a dress. She has always been wearing pants and blouse. It would be nice to see her dress up once in a while. Grabbing my keys, I went out of the aprtment and dialled Gui Gui's number. I just could not bear not seeing her that long. 

*** 

 

Seohyun

After dress hunting with the girls, I kindly asked Vic Unnie to drop me off at Yong Oppa's apartment. I have already texted Yong Oppa infroming him of my arrival. 

I went into his apartment and saw that he was fast asleep on the couch. It seems his bandmates are already gone out. Sitting next on the floor facing him, I gently called him out. 

"Oppa, wake up," I called out. 

Yong Oppa stirred. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he noticed I had arrived. Swiftly, he pulled me up so that I ended up sittion on top him. He remained on  the couch lazily. 

"I have always enjoyed the view from down here," he teased. 

I slapped him on the chest and blushed, knowing well what he meant. 

"Hyun~" he called. Ah, here we go again. 

"Hyun~, I miss you," he muttered. And then he sat up, all the while holding me together so that I end up straddling him. 

He tilted his head to mine and kissed me passionately, leaving me breathless. 

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do this?" he whispered, breathing raggedly. 

He gently removed my coat. He then removed his oen shirt. He cupped my face in his right hand. His left hand on my back, pulling me closer. I can see his eyes burning with desire. 

"Oppa.." I started to protest, eventhough in my heat I would want him too. 

He kissed me before I could finish my sentence. He then stood up, lifting me up, his hands supporting my buttocks, my legs wounded tight around his waist. He walked over to his bedroom and kicked the door shut. He then put me down on the bed. I moaned in anticipation. He hovered above me, his face inches away from mine. 

"You're mine,all mine," he whispered before taking my breath away again...

 

 

***Hey guys! It feels good to have free time like this and constantly updating.Hihi! My heart goes out to all Khuntorians. I know it must be sad to have heard the news. However, let's just hope for the best, okay? Thank you for the new subscribers and it would be kind of you if you would upvote *wink wink* Enjoy reading! xoxo ***