Piano and Heartbeat

Runaway Little Ghost

"So do you wanna sign up?" he asked me.

"Ermm.." I said as I looked at him and at that moment he caught my eyes.My started to feel weird.

He was sitting so close to me that I can smell his cologne. I looked up at him again and this time I realised he has this beastly eyes to him. He gave me a smile. A sincere smile. Suddenly my heart felt warm. 

"So do you wanna sign up?" He asked again, this time he got up and handed me the clipboard and a pen.

"Erm..I uh.." I stuttered, wondering why I stuttered in the first place. I can hear my own heartbeat and it's thumping really loud. 

"Unnie!!" I heard Seohyun called out. I looked over and saw Seohyun walking up to me, holding hands with Yonghwa. As soon as she saw this piano guy, she bowed, followed by Yonghwa. Wait a minute, they know this guy??

"Annyeonghaseyo Ok Taecyeon oppa!," Seohyun bowed. 

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung!" Yonghwa bowed and shook his hand. 

"Oh, Seohyunnie, Yonghwa! Annyeong!" piano guy said. 

"Unnie, you're going to major in piano? That's great!" Seohyun said to me. 

"I uh.," and once again I was cut in by someone. Where the hell did my bubbliness go?

"She signing up," piano guy said. 

"By the way, I'm Ok Taecyeon," he said, shaking my hand. 

"I'm uh..I'm Gui Gui," I said, sshaking his hand. 

"So, lets sign you up, shall we? It seems you have some basic in piano. I suggest you sign up. Easier for you to score," he explained.

I looked over at Yonghwa and Seohyun and the both of them nodded, encouraging me to sign up. Seeing I have no choice, I reluctantly took the clipboard and pen and wrote down my name. What am I getting myself into? 

***

I was on my way home from the lobby when I noticed the snow starts falling heavily. Oh shoot! I should've agreed to go with Seohyun and Yonghwa when they asked a while ago. What am I supposed to do? Ottoke? I cant stand being so cold. Mynose started to get really itchy. My stomach growled out of hungriness. I am tired after a hectic day at school and all I want to do is go back home and sleep. Hmm..the apartment's just a few blocks away. Would it kill me if I just walk through it once and for all? After debating with myself for a while, I decided to just go with it. 

I stepped outside the lobby and set my foot on the snow. I was about to start running across the road when I felt myself being tugged in back to the lobby. Surprised, I let out a scream. Somehow, a hand muffled my scream. The person hauled me in. I opened my eyes to see the piano guy, I mean, Ok Taecyeon standing in front of me, eyes widened, beastly stared, nose flaring. 

"Are you crazy?" he shouted, startling me. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasnt dreaming. 

"What the hell did you think you are doing trying to go through that heavy snow?" he said, this time with a lower voice. He heaved out a sigh. 

I was already shaking from the coldness and being scared. I felt a tear escaping my eyes. I have never been yelled like that before in my life, except for when my dad scolded for going out until late. 

Realising that he scared me, he sighed again. He sat down in front of me. It was then that I realised we were sitting in the mini cafe at the lobby. He had put me to sit on one of the comfortable brown chairs. 

Seeing that I was still shaking, he untied his scarf and out it on me. He caught me almost on the verge of crying. His face softened adn changed to worriness. 

"I'm sorry," he said, softly. I was too startled to answer. 

"I got a call from Seohyunnie. She was worried that you might get stuck here because of the heavy snow," he explained. 

I was still blnking my eyes in disbelief. 

"Seohyun and Yonghwa are friends of mine. You are also my friend since you're friends with them," he explained, as if reading my mind. 

"I'll go get you a hot coco," He said and got up to the bar.

I loosened up a bit and still in disbelief. Why is he being so nice to me?

After a few minutes, he came back with a hot coco. Carefully he handed it over to me. 

"Th.-thanks," I said, relieved to have something warm in hands. A while ago I thought my hands went numb. 

He smiled. There goes those dimples again. 

"Drink up, I'll take you home after this. Seohyunnie must be worried about you," he said. 

What? Take me home? I must be dreaming!

 

 

 

***hey guys! Thanks to the new subscribers! and for waiting so patiently for an update! Any comments and  ideas are welcomed! I hope u like this update ^.^***