Guns and Roses

Runaway Little Ghost

Gui Gui

I stood in front of the mirror in our bedroom that night when everybody was getting ready to sleep. Taecyeon Oppa decided to chat and have fun with the guys after that funny incident by the pool. I loosened my hair bun and observe how my hair cascaded down to my shoulder. I reached for a brush and started to brush my hair. That was when me eyes caught on the engagement ring that Taec Oppa gave me. Putting the brush down, I smiled. I brought my hands closer to my face as I fiddled with the ring. I'm engaged, I thought. I giggled and blushed at the thought. 

"You better be thinking of me when smiling like that," Taec Oppa said from the door. 

I was startled and looked over at him. Immediately I almost gasped at the sight of him. He had a towel over his shoulder. His hair dripping wet and dishiveled, making him looked hot. He stood at door, leaning against the frame, looking at me. He was only wearing his shorts and bare chested. I gulped at the sight of his bare chest. Those abs, I thought as I my lips unconciously. 

"I-I uh..I am," I stuttered, couldnt stand to look at his y appearance. 

He chuckled as he entered the room and closed the door behind him. Staring at me, he locked the door with a click. He then leaned against the door, watching me. I can hear my own heartbeat in my ear. 

"I like your hair like that," he complimented. 

"T-thank you," I managed to breath out, not daring to look at him. 

He chuckled yet again and walked over to me. He stopped when he was directly behind me. I was still staring at the mirror. He smiled towards the mirror and slowly, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist, backhugging me. Carefully, he brought his lips to my ear. 

"Gui Gui," he growled. 

I gulped as the hot breath escaped from his mouth onto my sensitive ear. 

"D-de?" I stuttered. 

"I love you," he whispered again to my ear. 

I blushed at what he said. I tilted my head to look over at him. He smiled at me, kissing my cheek lightly. I giggled because it tickled. He then nuzzled his nose in the crook oof my neck. He trailed kisses on my shoulder, which made me shudder. 

"How do you always smell so nice?" he growled against my skin. I shuddered yet again and unable to answer as I feel his fingers slowly putting aside the strap of my dress. 

Slowly, he turned me around to face him. He threw away the towel over his shoulder and pull me closer to his body, our chests met. Reaching up, he cupped my face, leaning down and brushing his lips lightly against my lips. I mewled at the sensation. It was like a jolt of electricity. 

"You're liking this, arent you?" he growled yet again, smirking. 

I snapped my eyes open, only being met by his smirk. 

"I.." I didnt manage to finish my words when he pressed his lips aganst mine, kissing me with passion, making my knees buckle. 

As if he knew., his hands reached down to my buttocks and hosited me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed, sitting at the edge, never stop kissing me. I ended up straddling him, towering over him. Our kisses became more intense as he started to tease my lips with his tougue. Not able to control myself, my hand reached up to his hair and knitted around them, giving me the sense of control. Somehow, I ended up on my back on the matress. I shuddered at the sight of him hovering me. His weight slightly pressing me down as our bodies touched. He trailed his kisses from my chest to my neck, making me moaned his name. 

Sneakily, his hands pulled down my dress and threw it aside. I blushed realising I was half with only my bra and on. He smirked at the sight of me, taking in the view in front of him, as he got up. He hold his gaze upon mine and swiftly, he pulled his shorts down, revealing his swell which sprung free. I gasped at the sight. He smirked at my reaction as he started to hover over me once again, this time, intentionally pressing his body to mine, so that his swell land on my wetness. He sneaked his hand over my back as I arched at his touch while we kiss again and with a click, he unclasped my bra and tossing it aside. He trailed kisses gently along my chest, purposely avoiding my s and occasionally checking for my response as he smirk. 

"For tonight, let me be in charge," he growled as he nuzzled my neck, kissing my chin and finally, pressing his lips against mine as he started to make love to me. 

I've never been happier. 

***
A few days later...

Gui Gui 

"Finally we have the house all to ourselves," Taec Oppa murmured as he nuzzled his nose into my neck. 

We were louging on the sofa in the living room that morning after our friends decided to go on a shopping at the nearest market. 

"What are you thinking?" Taec Oppa asked, flicking my hair over my shoulder. 

"Just..nothing," I replied, pecking him lightly on the cheek. 

"What do you say we play some game?" he asked, wriggling his eyebrows. 

I giggled. 

"What game?" I asked, excitedly. 

A few minutes later, we were excitedly playing video game, competing with one another. The whole house was filled with laughter and cry of dissapointment. 

Just then the door bell rang. Taec Oppa quickly paused the game and looked at me. 

"Didnt they just left?" he asked, confused. 

"I dont know. Maybe somebody forgot their wallet. Its okay Oppa, I'll get it," I shrugged as I got up to the door. 

As soon as I opened the door, I gasped in horror and surprised. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yoona," I whispered. 

She was standing in front of me, looking straight into my eyes and smirked. 

"Its been a while," she said, as she pushed her way in. 

Taec Oppa stood up and tried to stop her from entering the house but failed. At this point she was already walking towards the wide opened glass door overlooking the sea. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taec Oppa growled, clenching his fist sideways. 

I was grabbing Taec Oppa's arm to make sure he doesnt lunged over at Yoona. 

"Is it true?" Yoona asked, turning around to face us, her face cloudy. 

"What does it have to do with you?" Taec Oppa asked, gritting his teeth. 

I have never seen Taec Oppa that angry before. Frankly its scaring me. I tugged at his arm as he started to walk over towards Yoona. 

"Gui Gui, let go," he growled, looking side way at me. 

I was speechless and I let go. Taec Oppa began walking towards Yoona, leaving only mere two feet of distance between them. 

"You..get out," Taec Oppa exclaimed, as he pointed at Yoona.

Yoona laughed at him, making him even angrier. 

"Why? I just got here," Yoona said coyly, which began to annoy me. 

"Yoona, I really dont want to fight. So can you please just leave us alone?" I said, walking over and stood in front of Taec Oppa. 

Yoona smirked and turned around again, looking at the view. 

"Oppa, calm down," I whispered to Taec Oppa who is still clenching his fists. 

That was when I heard a click sound. Taec Oppa's face fell in horror. I looked into his direction and saw Yoona holding up a .3mm gun towards us. 

"Y-yoona, p-put that down," Taec Oppa said, as he began to shiled me, pushing me so that I stood behind him. 

"Why should I? If I cant have you, nobody can," Yoona said, her face scrunched and she began to laugh. 

I was too scared that I clinged on Taec Oppa's shirt. That was when I grabbed on his phone. Secretly, I speed dialed a number and let the phone hang, so that anybody whom I call will come and help us. 

"Yoona, please, just put the gun down," Taec Oppa urged, holding up his hand. 

"No!" Yoona screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Yoona, just put the gun down. We'll talk okay?" Taec Oppa tried to calm her down. 

"Liar! What did you think I was? A moron to believe that you would actually talk to me?!" Yoona yelled, still pointing the gun in our direction. 

I felt like I was almost hyperventilating. There was nothing I could do to stop Yoona. I wanted to move but I'm afraid Yoona will shoot Taec Oppa. I felt tears running down my cheeks. What should I do? That thought kept alerting my mind. 

"Why Oppa? Why her, not me?" Yoona broke down. 

"Y-yoona, please, put the gun down and we'll talk, okay?" Taec Oppa urged, walking over towards her slowly. 

"No! Dont come near me! Or I'll shoot her!" Yoona yelled, and pointing the gun at me. 

Taec Oppa startled and once again shielded me from her.

"Yoona, please. You dont want to do this," Taec Oppa said, trying so hard to be calm. 

I looked over and saw that the guys are tip toeing behind Yoona, over the glass door. Henry actually made a sign to stay silent. I quietly nodded as Taec Oppa tried to talk to Yoona. 

"How do you expect me to live when you are still with her, Oppa? Do you even know how much it hurts? Do you even know how much I love you?" Yoona said, poting the gun at Taec Oppa yet again. 

"Yoona..please. If you just put the gun down, I promise I'll talk," Taec Oppa coaxed. 

Yoona fell silent for a while. She looked down at her gun and smirking, she lifted it up again and point it towards Taec Oppa, pulling the trigger with her thumb, ready to shoot. 

"See you in hell Oppa," she smirked and pulled the trigger. 

"NO!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I pushed Taec Oppa aside. 

Everything happened in slow motion in that moment. As I was shielding Taec Oppa, Yoona had pulled the trigger. That was also the time that Nickhun lunged towards her and fell down with her, the gun tossed somewhere.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona screamed from under Nickhun. 

I saw Nickhun and some of the guys came over towards her and pinned her down, to calm her down. I saw Henry carefully picked the gun up using a tissue. 

I felt lightheaded. 

 

 

My breathing became short. 

 

 

My vision blurred. 

 

 

I saw Victoria and Seohyun ran towards me, shouting my name. 

 

 

I heard Taec Oppa yelling my name the loudest as he shook me to keep me awake. 

 

 

Suddenly I felt so sleepy. 

 

 

I tried to keep my eyes open but it felt so heavy. 

 

 

Suddenly, everything went black.