Like A Child

Runaway Little Ghost

Seohyun

I've seen Yong Oppa slept countless times. He always sleep like a child. However today, I get to see him sleep with a child by his side. He was lying on his back, his right hand on his tummy, his left on the side of his body. Seojun was sleeping beside him. lying on his back as well, both his arms above his head, a pacifier in his mouth. They were both sleeping soundly, even in this afternoon. Smiling at the scene, I tip  toed to the kitchen, deciding what to cook. 

I was washing the veggies when I felt something tugging my ankle. I looked down to see Seojun looking up at me. Apparently he has crawled all the way to the kitchen. Now he is sitting down looking up at me with those big eyes. I smiled and picked him up, cautious that I will not make him scared or cry. 

"Seojun, wae?" I asked as soon as he is in my arms. 

He started to moan. Few seconds later he cried. He twisted and turned in my arms. That was when I smelled something. Oh, he pooped. Panicking, I brought him over and put him on the matress beside sleeping Yong Oppa. Yong Oppa was completely in deep sleep. Seojun cried louder. 

"Oppa," I poked him on his tummy. 

Yong Oppa jolted and sat up. His eyes half closed, his hair dishiveled, disorientated. Then he heard Seojun cried. He quickly picked him up and put him on his lap. 

"Wae?" he asked, looking at me. 

"Oppa, I think he pooped," I said, pointing at Seojun's . 

Yong Oppa stood him up and smelled his . Then he gave a disgusted expression. 

"Oh, pooped he did. Yah Seojun~ah, how much did you poop? It smells really bad!" Yong Oppa said to crying Seojun. 

"Oppa, I dont know how to change a diaper," I confessed, a little embarrassed. 

"Na do," Yong Oppa said to me. 

He lay Seojun on the matress. I rummaged through Seojun's bad and foung clean diapers and baby wipes. Carefully, I handed them over to Yong Oppa. 

"Let's learn it together," Yong Oppa invited. 

I nodded and scooted over to Yong Oppa's side. Seojun was still crying. Yong Oppa took off his dirty diaper and quickly wiped his , all the while holding his breath. I giggled at how funny Yong Oppa's face looked. Then it was my turn to put the clean diaper on. At first I put the wrong side. After a while, I managed to put it the right way. Seojun has stopped crying and is now smiling at the both of us. Yong Oppa quickly let him sit. He picked up a guitar from my room and sat down facing Seojun. 

"Seojun, here, hyung will sing for you okay?" He said and strummed on his guitar. He sang kiddie songs in a rock styles. All the while Seojun was giggling and smiling at him. I walked over to the kitchen when suddenly Yong Oppa called out for me. 

"Hyun~!!" he called, abruptly putting down his guitar. 

"Oh oppa, mwoh?" I asked, stopping my track. 

"Let's eat out, my treat. Let's bring Seojun out. I think he's bored," Yong Oppa invited, already preparing Seojun. I watched as he prepare a bottle of milk for Seojun. I sighed and dress up myself.I regret not taking a nap with them. 

We were out at the park when it was almost dark. Yong Oppa treated us to a nice seafood dinner near the beach. After a nice dinner, we strolled along the beach, hand in hand. Seojun was prefectly perched on Yong Oppa's back. He was clearly enjoying every moment. We found a bench and decided to sit. Seojun is now sitting on my lap. Yong Oppa decided it would be nice to feed him now. Seojun was hungrily when fed. A few minutes after he finished his bottle, he fell asleep in my arms. Yong Oppa covered him up with his jacket to prevent him from the cold wind. He then put his arms around me. 

"Its a nice view, isnt it?" Yong Oppa said, looking over at the sunset. 

"Yes Oppa. I like it so much. Sitting here watching the sunset," I sighed happily, leaning my head agaisnt his shoulder. 

Yong Oppa suddenly got up. 

"Jankamman, I'll be right back," he said, and raced away from the bench to the nearby stores. I wondered what he is up to. 

Just then, a bunch of crowd with their hands behind their backs came up to where I sat and gathered around. I was already scared, looking for Yong Oppa. I reached for me when I heard a guitar playing. I leaned in to hear what song it was. Suddenly, Yong Oppa came from behind them. It took me awhile to realise that the song he was palying was We Found Love by Calvin Harris and Rihanna, only this one was an acoustic version. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDr_bH2B4XA

All the while he was singing, the crowd came up to me, one by one presenting me with roses. One woman came up and took Seojun away. It was moments later that I realised it was Seojun's mother. 

When Yong Oppa finished singing, he kneeled in one knee, presenting me a bouquet of white lilies, my favorite flowers. 

"Seo Joo Hyun, will you be my Spring Dance date?" he asked, smiling nervously. 

I was stunned and speechless. I have my hand over my mouth. I was touched, almost in tears. It took me awhile to finally have the sense to nod and say yes, which made the crowd cheered. 

Yong Oppa got up and handed me the bouquet before finally kissing me and hugging me. And from behind the crowd came Appa and Omma. They were smiling. So they were all up to this. 

"Surprised, my daughter?" Appa asked, giving me a hug. 

"Appa! Omma! I really thought you two were out for an outing!" I said, feeling fooled. Yong Oppa was gladly smiling. 

"Joohyun~ah, you should marry this man. He is so romantic! And he sang well!" Omma gasped, admiring Yong Oppa, which made him blushed. 

"Jashik..what took you so long to answer yes? I was almost giving up," he  said. 

"I was shocked. So you had this whole thing planned out? You even included Appa and Omma?" I asked, which made Appa and Omma laughed. 

"Joohyun~ah, give him a break. You should see his face when he came up to me personally to ask my permission to bring you to this dance. He planned this whole thing. He even paid those strangers for this," Appa explained, patting Yong Oppa's back. Yong Oppa once again blushed. 

I smiled at Yong Oppa. How could I  not fall in love again, to the same man? 

 

 

 

***hey guys! Just had the time to update.. I hope you like it. I'm not good with prom proposal thing so I just gave my best. I've never been asked to prom though. We rarely get to hold a dance over here. Lucky those who had experience it! Anyways, I was meaning to update yesterday, typed the whole story down and when I save it, it was gone. I got irritated that I abandoned it for awhile. But I'm thankful that it happened, otherwise, this update might be a bit boring..thanks to the new subscribers. and enjoy reading! ***