For You

Runaway Little Ghost

Taecyeon 

I was awaken by ther stir in bed. I opened my eyes and found myself sitting and leaning on the head board. The sun light glinting through the curtains almost blinded me. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again. I tried to move and felt the weight of a person on my lap. I looked down to see her big eyes staring up at me. 

"Good morning Oppa," she croaked. 

I laughed at seeing her well. It is satisfying to see that she's better and sober. 

"Good morning Gui Gui," I replied. 

Slwoly she tried to sit up and lean on my chest. I s my arm around her waist. She curled closer to me, her arm wrapped around my waist. 

"My head hurts," she whispered, her eyes closed. 

I smiled. I kissed the top of her head. 

"How much did you drink?" I asked, joking. 

"I cant remember," she replied, her voice hoarse. 

"Did you stayed with me last night, Oppa?" she asked, tilting her head up to face me. 

I nodded and smiled. 

"Why did you drink, Gui Gui?" I asked, curious. 

Gui Gui fell silent. 

"Gui Gui?" I prompted her. 

"Oppa, why didnt you want to sleep  with me?" Gui Gui asked, her big eyes looking up at me. 

I sighed, realising the cause of her drinking mission. 

"I told you Gui Gui. I'm trying to respect your father. I want to show him that I can protect you," I explained, tucking the strand of hair behind her ear. 

Her hair is all messy now but somehow she looked so y. 

"It's not because of my past? You're not disgusted when you see me?" she asked again, tears swelling in her eyes. 

I cupped her face and kissed her lips. I missed those lips. And I miss being this close to her, smelling her scent. 

"No, Gui Gui. I dont care about your past," I whispered to her. 

Gui Gui smiled and threw her arms around my neck in a huge hug. I chuckled. A few seconds later she groaned, complaining that her head felt heavy. 

"Lie down. I'll make you a very famous hangover soup," I instructed and got out of her room. 

***
Taecyeon

"Oppa, where are going? And why am I being blind folded?" Gui Gui whined beside me. 

We were on our way to the beach house. I decided to blind fold her to surprise her. She ended up complaining the blind fold made her experience headache. 

"We're getting closer. Just wait," I told her as I nervously drove towards the house. 

"Ahh, my head!" Gui Gui whined, leaning on the seat. 

We reached the main entrance a few minutes later. I escorted Gui Gui to walk since she was still blind folded. I saw our friends as soon as the door opened. Everybody was quiet and smilling excitedly. Its obvious that they caant wait to surprise her. 

"SURPRISE!!!!" they all exclaimed as soon as I release the blindfold. 

Gui Gui was speechless for seconds and after, with happy tears in her eyes, she ran towards everybody and hugged them. 

"Oh! I miss you guys!" she cried, hugging Seohyun tightly. 

"Unnie! Where have you been! I miss you! Do you have any idea how much we're worried about you?" Seohyun cried as well. 

"Yah, you're making everyone worried. But thank God you're safe," Victoria said, holding back her tears as she hugged Gui Gui. 

"I'm so sorry for making everybody worried. Ahh, I'm so happy everybody's here!" Gui Gui said, wiping her tears away. 

"As long as you're safe Gui Gui," Nickhun said, putting an arm over her shoulder. 

"And now I dont have to worry about Seohyun worrying over you," Yonghwa joked, and lightly hugged Gui Gui. 

"Okay enough crying, where's the food?" Amber said, looking around. 

"Let's go outside," I invited everyone. 

We went to the front yard and saw Henry BBQ-ing. Amber ran towards Henry and hugged him tight. We all laughed at the cute couple. 

"Arrgghh! Oh no!" Gui Gui exclaimed suddenly in the kitchen.

I ran over to her side and saw the broken glass and the wine all over the floor. 

"Wae?" I asked, steering her away from the broken glasses, for fear that with her expertise in being clumsy, she might cut her self. 

"Oppa, ottoke! The owner of this house will kill me!" Gui Gui cried out, worried. 

It took me a second to realise what she said. After a while, I smiled at her. 

"No, he wont," I said, shaking my head side to side. 

"Ehh?" Gui Gui said, confused. Her eyes widened, making her look so adorable. 

I leaned closer and smiled, and reached up to pinch her cheeks.

"Owww! Oppa!" she exclaimed, rubbng her cheeks. 

I laughed and leaned closer as I kissed her cheeks. She giggled. 

"So, who's house is this? Your friend?" she asked again. 

I smiled as I led her to the main area of the house. I led her towards the verandah that is overlooking the sea. The stars are bright in skies. The sound of the sea and the smell of the ocean, and being here with Gui Gui, there is nothing more that I want. 

I turned to her and brought her hands to my chest. With the other hand, I cupped her face and looked at her tenderly. Her big eyes looked up at me. 

"Gui Gui, this is our house," I whispered against her lips. 

"Mwoh?!" seh exclaimed in surprise. 

I chuckled at her response. 

"Oppa! Are you kidding?" Gui Gui asked, her eyes widened as she grabbed my arm. 

I shook my head again and reached down to my jeans pocket. I fished the keys and handed it to her. She slowly took it and studied the keys. 

"Oppa..." was all she could say. 

I hugged her tight and kissed her lips. 

"You bought this house for us?" she asked, as soon as I let her go. 

I nodded. 

"Like it?" I asked, expanding my arms. 

"Oppa..this is..gumawo Oppa," she said, tears welling in her eyes. 

"Aishh jinjja, why are you crying?" I scolded as I hugged her yet again. 

"Aarrgghh!!!"

We were startled by a scream from upstairs. We both looked in the direction of the scream and saw Seohyun upstairs. Yonghwa was laughing by her side. Seohyun was whining and slapping Yonghwa by the shpulder. Yonghwa tried to get away as he laughed. 

"Wae?" I asked, walking over towards them, hand in hand with Gui Gui. 

"This byuntae! Jinjja!!" Seohyun whined, covering her face. 

"Oh Yonghwa, wae?" I asked again. 

Yonghwa just laughed as he put hs arms around Seohyun. 

"Ani, ani Hyun~. I'm just kidding, okay? Although it would be nice seeing you in the jacuzzi with bikinis," Yonghwa joked which made Seohyun screamed again. 

Realising the situation, Gui Gui and I laughed at them. I guess they're always like this since they're living together. 

***
Taecyeon

"So..uh..yeah, this is...our room," I said hesitantly, as we walked into the master bedroom. 

Gui Gui went in further as I stood at the door. She carefully looked around, touching the dressing table, the bed and the curtain. After a while, she looked back at me. 

"It's beautiful. I love it," she said as she walked towards the bed.

She sat at the edge at the bed and gestured for me to sit beside her. I was still debating with myself whether to sit next to her or kindly decline. Just seeing her sitting there in OUR room is enough to drive me crazy. I was holding myself back from tearing her clothes apart and make love to her. Sighing, I sat next to her. 

"Thank you,, Oppa. For this," Gui Gui said, leaning on my shoulder. 

I smiled as I put my arm around her waist. 

Suddenly Gui Gui yawned. I looked over at her as she wiped her eyes. 

"Sleepy?" I asked her. 

She nodded slowly as she looked up and smiled at me. 

"Can I get a goodnight kiss before we go our separate ways?" she whispered, her face closer to mine. 

I smiled as I leaned in to kiss her lightly on the lips. She closed her eyes as I kiss her. When I let go, her big eyes stared up at mine. 

"Goodnight, Oppa," she whispered, making my heart flutter. 

"Gui Gui," I said suddenly. 

"Mm?" she hummed, still leaning on my shoulder. 

"I..uh, I talked to your dad the other day," I said hesitantly. 

"Oh? And?" she asked, her eyes not droopy all of the sudden. 

I smiled at her. 

"He gave us his blessings," I told her simply. 

"Jinjja? Oh! Oppa!" she said, crashing into me for a hug. 

I laughed as I hugged her back. She let go of me and kissed my cheek, which caught me off guard. She giggled at my expression. I cant take this anymore, I thought. Abruptly I got up and closed the door. Gui Gui was stunned by my action. I locked the door with a click sound. I turned to face her, still sitting on the bed. I took off my shirt, leaving my chest bare, with only my jeans on. I saw her gulping, as she widened her eyes, eyeing my body. Slowly, I moved towards her, until I was standing right in front of her. I bent down and hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist, as she towered over me. She was shocked, speechless at what I did. Turning around I walked towards the dressing table and put her down, so that she is sitting on the table. She is now the same level as me while I stood, inches closer to her face. She reached up and had her hands on my chest. Even the slightest touch could make me lose control, right here, right now. 

"Oppa, w-what are y-you doing?" she asked nervously. 

"Shhh.." I said, as I loosened the knot on her hair. Her hair cascaded down to her shoulder.

I tucked a strand of her behind her eyes. I leaned closer as I brushed my lips against her lightly, enjoying the anticipation. I chuckled as I saw her eyes flutter the moment our lips touched slightly. 

"Oppa..," she stuttered, her hands still on my chest. 

"Gui Gui, no," I whispered, putting my finger over her lips. 

Holding her gaze, I leaned in and kissed her lips softly, repeating it several times until she sighed. 

"Oppa.." she sighed, her eyes closed, her fingernails slightly digging into my chest, as she bit her lower lips. 

"Gui Gui," I growled as kissed her again to shut her up. 

Her arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled me closer and kissing me back. Our bodies left no distance, only seperated by her dress. As we kiss, my hand reached over her back and slowly, I ped her dress. As if on instinct, she jumped from the table, the dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, looking at me, blushing. She was only wearing her and bra, which are a set and that actually made me chuckled, thinking of how adorable she can be. I pulled her closer until her body touched mine as I cupped her face and leaning down to kiss her. Suddenly, she pushed me forward. 

"Oppa, what about what you said?" she asked, her face worried. 

"What about what I say? What did I say?" I asked, not knowing what she meant. 

"Uh..papa..." she left the words hanging. 

"Ahhh..that..oh, well, now that we got his blessings..actually, I asked for his permission to spend a night here with you," I said, caressing her face with my thumb. 

She fell silent. And after a few seconds, she smiled and reaching down for my hand, she led me to the bed. I ended up facing her with my back against the bed. Smiling mischieviously, she pushed me so that I fell on the bed on my back. I chuckled as I lay down on the bed, watching her with her hands on her hips. I my lips at the sight. For some reason, she looked hot when being agressive. 

Slowly, holding my gaze, she climbed on top me, trailing her little finger up over my chest. I in my breath at her touch. I can feel the swelling in my pants. She kissed me tenderly.

"Oppa, tonight, you're finished," she whispered againts my lips as her hands reached down to unbuckle my belt. 

That night, we didnt sleep at all, as we made love until the morning sun came...

 

***Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update. I was really exhausted after a 3 days 12hour shift..now I am on my off day..heaven!!! Anyways, I was actually thinking of writing another story..but I dunno..maybe I'll write it later when I'm done with this one. So..i hope you like this update! xoxo***