Say Something

Runaway Little Ghost

The next morning

Gui Gui

I opened my eyes and in an instant, I felt my head throbbed. It felt like a train just ran over my body. I squeezed my eyes shut and after a few seconds, opened them again. Slowly I forced myself to sit. I tried to remember what exactly happen last night but my head hurt so bad. Just then I heard somebody cooking in the kitchen. Seohyun? Eii..she went back to her parents' house. Am I dreaming? I listened again and sure enough, it was the sound of somebody cooking. Then like a thunder it hit me. Taec Oppa. What is he doing here? And at that thought I checked under the covers. Oh Thank God! I'm fully dressed! 

I walked wobbly towards the kitchen and I saw Taec Oppa, cooking breakfast. I walked over to the kitchen counter, getting myself a glass of water. He saw me and immediately got the glass from my hand and poured  warm water for me. He then handed it over to me. 

"Good morning," He greeted, motioning for me to sit. 

"Good morning," I asnwered, sitting diligently. 

"Hangover?" he asked,smiling. 

"I guess. My head felt heavy. How much did I drink last night?" I asked, sipping the water. 

He reached for an empty wine bottle and showed it to me.

"That whole bottle?" I asked, surprised.

"Yup,this whole bottle," he replied, putting the bottle inside the trash bin. 

"Didnt even get a chance to taste it. Bought it in Italy last year," he said, putting the toast on the plate. 

He bought it in Italy? And I simply finished it and gor drunk? I buried my face in my hands, embarrassed. What was I thinking??

Just then he touched my shoulder. 

"Kencahana. Sometimes you just need to let it all out," he comforted. 

He sat down in front of me after he laid out the breakfast. 

"Oppa, I'm really sorry," I apologised, not daring to look into his eyes. 

"Kenchana. It was fun," he teased, trying to make me smile. 

I smiled at him. Somehow I feel like I can trust this guy. I started eating the toast. Mmm..it's delicious!

"Your eyes are big," he complimented, watching me eat. I blushed, embarrassed that he would have to watch me eat like a pig. 

"This is delicious. Thank you Oppa," I said. 

Just then a thought came into my mind. I put down my fork and looked at him. 

"Oppa..ermm...did I say anything weird last night when I was..uh, drunk?" I asked shyly. 

He was eating his toasted bread when I asked that question. A smile curled through his lips. He drank his coffee and then stared at me.

"You gave me the answer to my question, that's all," he replied. Answer? Question?

"You dont remember? The question I asked you when we were riding the ferris wheels?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

I tried to remember what he said to me during our trip in the theme park. But the more I force myself to remember, in this hangover situation, the more my head ache.

"Dont worry. You pretty much told me what I wanted to know," he said, smiling. 

I just cant settle with that answer. Arggh!! What did I tell him last night? Did I strip myself in front of him? Did I make myself a fool in front of him? 

"Oppa, what exactly did I tell you?" I asked, grabbing his arm. 

He laughed. 

"You really wanna know?" He asked. 

I nodded fastly. 

"You sure?" he asked, amused. 

I nodded again, leaning closer to him. 

"You told me..." he hesitated, as if trying to find the best words to decribe it.

"You told me.." he whispered

"You told me...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...that you like me," he said, his face serious. 

I told him that? Seriously? I leaned closer and looked him in the day and soon enough, he burst out laughing. 

"Oppa!!!! Jeongmal! " I exclaimed, hitting his arm. 

"Arasso, arasso," he said, caressing his arm which I've hit. 

"Seriously Oppa.." I muttered, stabbing the bread with my knife. 

He chuckled, amused. 

"Are you done? You dont have to kill the bread you know. They're innocent," he said. 

"Then should I stab this fork on you?" I blurted before I could hold it in. I gasped at my own words and closed my mouth with my hand. 

"Your hangover must be pretty bad," he said, smiling at me. 

He then got up and cleaned the table. 

"Oppa, you're not telling me?" I asked, curiosity creeping in. 

"There's nothing to worry about, Gui Gui~ah. You didnt say anything weird," he said, washing the plates.

I felt bad letting him do all the work. I got up and stood beside him. 

"I'll help you," I said, reaching for the gloves. 

"Ani. Kenchana. You lie down on the bed. I got this. Go!" he said, pushing me towards my room. 

"But oppa.." I said and before I culd finish, he cuts in. 

"Dont make me carry you to bed!" he exclaimed, his hands on his hips, facing me. 

In an instant I feel small. I blushed at his words. Obediently I returned to my bed and cover myself with the covers. 

Afew minutes later, he went into my room and sat at the side of the bed. He smiled as he caressed my hair. It felt good.

"I'm going now. Rest well okay?" he said. I nodded. 

He then got up and walked towards the door. Just then he turned around and stared at me. 

"Gui Gui, just so you know, I will keep chasing you if you run away. I will run to you until you stop," he said, and smiled before leaving. 

His words left me speechless. What does he mean by that? What did I tell him last night that made him say that? Argh! My head! I decided to sleep to let the hangover pass. I'll worry about this later...