Spring Break and Ferris Wheels Part 1

Runaway Little Ghost

Seohyun 

I woke up to the sight of Yong Oppa still deep in sleep next to me. He had his arm around my waist. Still lying in bed, I looked out the window and smiled. I can smell the flowers from here. Supposedly today is the first day of Spring. Hence, Spring Break has now officially begun. Not wanting to wake Yong Oppa up, I carefully let myself go from his embrace. But just as I wanted to sit up, I felt Yong Oppa's arm tightened around my waist. Oh no! I turned my head to face him. His eyes closed but his lips curved in a mschievious smile. 

"Hyun~ where are you going?" he said, his voice hoarse, his eyes still closed. 

"Oppa wake up! It's late!" I answered, freeing myself from him. 

Just when I thought I succeeded in breaking free, somehow Yong Oppa caught me and now I'm beneath him. He slowly opened his eyes as he hovered above me. 

"You're not going anywhere," he said, burying his face into my neck. 

For a second I thought I was going to lose to him. But then I suddenly remembered the plan we were supposed to commence today. I pushed Yong Oppa's chest lightly in delight. He fell to the bed. He was shocked. 

"Oppa! Theme park!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands. 

"Yahhh Hyun~ for a very delicate girl, you're  very strong. Oh, ap-pha.." he winced as he massaged his back. Realising I may have pushed him too strongly, I scooted over to him. I touched his face. 

"Oppa? Kenchana? Mian-nhe," I said, caressing his face. 

He chuckled and caught me by my waist. Somehow I ended up sitting on his lap. He kissed my neck and hair. For a moment, I just want it to be like this forever. 

"Oppa, we have to get up. We'll be late," I said, freeing myself from him again. I stood at the side of the bed, my hand holding his. 

"Hyun` I could just watch you dressed like that the whole day," he said, amused at what I'm wearing. I realised instantly I was wearing nothing but his white shirt. I blushed. I let go of his hand. 

"Oppa! Aiii jjinjja!" I exclaimed and headed to the bathroom. I didnt notice that he was following from behind. As I was about to brush my teeth, he hugged me from behind. I giggled.

"Oppa! A girl needs her privacy!" I said, looking into the mirror. 

He kissed my cheek and slowly let go of me. 

"Arrasso Hyun~" he answered and went out of the bathroom and then closing the door behind him. I chuckled at how choding Yong Oppa can be. 

 

Gui Gui

I was running as fast as I can but somehow I felt my legs getting weaker. I looked back and saw nothing. Just when I turned my head, I crashed into someone. I fell and before I hit the ground, someone caught me. I looked up and saw him, Ok Taecyeon, looking back at me. He helped me up and hold me close to his body. I felt the warmth of his body. I can smell him. I rested my head agaisnt his chest and heard his heart beating steadily. I can feel him kissing my head. Then I hear someone calling name. I looked up to him but I saw him smiling down at me. I looked around and saw no one. "Gui Gui! Gui Gui unnie!" Seohyun? What is she doing here? Suddenly Taec dissappeared. No! I heard that voice calling out my name again. I felt my body being shook but I saw no one. 

"Unnie!" I heard Seohyun's voice. 

My eyes snapped opened and for a while I was disorientated. Then I realised I was dreaming. I sighed, pulling the cover over my head, ignoring Seohyun. 

"Unnie! Wake up!" Seohyun exclaimed, pulling my covers down. 

I can never win this Seohyun. Strecthing and yawning, I sat up and wiped my eyes. That's when I noticed Seohyun already dressed in a pink blouse and skinny jeans. She had on a white cardigan. Where..?

"Unnie, its spring already! Lets go to the theme park!" she said, excited. 

Theme park? On a cold day like this? "You go," I said, about to lie down. Seohyun caught my arm and willed me to get out of bed. 

"Come on Unnie, lets go! It'll be boring just sitting around at home," She said, giving me that aegyo. Aish jinjja!  I can never win over that aegyo.

"Who else is going?" I asked already sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"You, me, and Yong Oppa" she answered, her eyes sparkling. 

"Just us three? So I'm a third wheel?" I asked. 

"And oh! Henry oppa too! Yong oppa invited him yesterday," she smiled, knowing I was close to Henry. 

I sighed. So I have no choice on this huh? 

"Alright I'll go," I said and got up. Seohyun hugged me in delight. 

"Wahh! Unnie jjang!" she said, letting go of me to take a bath and dress up. 

Today better be good, I thought to myself.