Hope

Runaway Little Ghost

Taecyeon

I went over to the kitchen as soon as I found out why she was sick. Its a good thing I have a noona who used to have the same problem. I saw Omma tend to her every month. I opened the cabinet above the counter for some hot packs. They must at least have one. Aha! I saw one and immediately grabbed it. I squeezed it to make the chemicals work and soon enough it was hot. I then pour a glass of warm water. I wen back to Gui Gui's room. Her forehead creased, possibly in pain.

"Here. Put this on your belly," I said, handing over the hot pack to her. 

Hesitantly she took it from me and slowly, under the covers, put it on her belly. I then asked her to drink the warm water. 

"Thank you Oppa," she said, lying on her side facing me, I was sitting on the bed beside her. 

"Kencahana," I said, removing the strand of her that covers her eyes. Now I can see her bug eyes clearly. The spakle still there, looking up at me. 

"Oppa, how did you know..?" she siad, possibly embarrassed to ask. 

"Oh, I have a noona experiencing the same thing," I answered. 

She nodded and before long, she was fast asleep. She seemed much comfortable. Assured that she fell asleep, I went out of her room. 

I picked up the roses I brought for her. Ah, my plan took a turn. I was all ready to officialy ask her out on a date but I came across her beng sick. My heart ache seeing her in pain, and all alone. The sense of protectiveness grew stronger. I cant let her live like this. There must be something I can do to make her feel at home. At that thought, I dialled a number. 

"Wassup man!" I heard Khun answered. 

"Hey dude, I need a favor," I said. 

"Shoot," he replied. 

"I'm at Gui Gui's apartment right now," I said, and before I could explain any further, Khun cuts in. 

"Already? Dude, shouldnt you wait like after 3 or 4 dates before, you know? And what did I tell about having a for just in case?" Khun said, which made me cringed. 

"Dude, its not what you think! Listen, I was about to ask her on a date when she kind of threw up. She got sick. So my plan didnt work," I explained, hoping that Khun wont misunderstood me. 

"Ohhh..well that's a relief. I always knew you are a gentleman. Well, what do you need?" he asked. 

"Erm, can you sort of bring Victoria over and help me tend to her? Because the thing is, she got sick due to her period. I think Vic can sort of help her with that," I said, a little embarrassed. 

"Ohh..I see. Okay, we'll be there in ann hour. Just text me the address," he agreed. 

"Thanks dude, see you later," I asnwered and hang up. 

I went back to Gui Gui's room and sat on the chair next to the bed. I love watching her sleep. I leaned closer to her face and I can feel her breath. She was breathing steadily. Her eyes closed. Her lashes long enough they touched her eyebag. He lips pink and kissable. When she sleep, her guards are off. She looked like somebody that I need to protect. She seemed vulnerable. I could not help but kissed her forehead. My heart ache, for her. I wanted more than anything, to be her man, to protect her, from whatever she was running from. 

****

Gui Gui

I find myself back in the garden of dreams. This time, I stood in front of a vase of red roses. I felt arms snaking around my waist from behind. I turned my body and saw Taec Oppa smiling down at me. I blushed and looked down. He looked very handsome in his white suit. And he smelled of roses. He lifted my chin using his thumb. Our faces inches apart. I looked into his eyes. And then I sensed something was oddly off. I realised he wasnt smiling. He was smirking. His eyes filled with possesiveness. I felt his hand on my waist tightened. His other hand on my throat, starngling me. I looked again and realised he wasnt Taec Oppa. It was Aaron. I tried getting off but strangled me harder. I could not breath nor speak. I squeezed my eyes shut. When I snapped it open, I was back in my bed. I breath heavily, ragged. I looked around, afraid that he might be here. Assured that I was dreaming, I sat up.

I went to the door and smelled food. I thought Taec Oppa had left. I peeked through the door and before I could, the door swung open and knocked me over my head. I fell down to the floor. 

"Gui Gui!" I heard Taec Oppa called out. He dashed over to my side, helping me up. Having a bad dream and feeling scared, I flinched at his touch. He didnt seem to notice as he carried me in his arm to the bed. He checked the bruise on my forhead. I winced. 

"Ahh!" I winced. 

"Sorry, I didnt know you were up," he said, sitting down on the bed next to me. 

Just then I heard someone came in. I saw Victoria. I wanted to get up to greet her but she was already giving me a hug. 

"There's no need for that. We're family,okay?" she whispered and let go of me. I smiled and nodded. 

"Yah, what are you doing? Are you going to starve her to death? What did Khun ever teach you about being a gentleman? Aish jinjja!" Victoria scolded Taec Oppa, slapping him on the arm. 

"Argh! Noona!" Taec Oppa exclaimed. I laughed at the scene. 

"Come on, lets get your girlfriend to the table. Its time for dinner," Vic instructed. 

"Unnie, I;m not his girlfriend," I blushed. 

"Yet" Vic answered almost immediately and winked at me. 

Taec Oppa came over and gently grabbed hold of my hand and led me out of the room, followed by Vic unnie. 

I saw Khun busy setting up the dinner table. When he saw us, he smiled. Vic unnie came over to his side and gave him a kiss. It was awkward and embarrasing to have to watch this. Its no different from watching Yongseo couple, plus watching it while hodling hands with Taec Oppa. Taec Oppa seemed oblivious to the whole scene. He pulled out the chair for me and motioned me to sit. I hesitated, flattered that he would do this for me. I slowly sat down. He sat down beside me. Khun was already getting the food for Vic unnie. Vic unnie then feed Khun. Dont they have their own hands? They were busy having eye to notice us. Seriously? I felt somewhat enviosu at them. Aaron never once fed me that way. All he did was cursing me for not cooking well enough and ended up smashing the plates which I cut myself from cleaning it up later. I felt down at this thought. 

"Gui Gui, you need to eat. Here" Taec Oppa said, holding up a spoon of rice over my face. I smiled and took the spoon from him. 

"Its okay Oppa. I can do it," I said, not wanting to be spoiled. What if he too will turn out to be like Aaron? Didnt it all start with being attentive and caring?

We spent the next half hour just eating and chatting. Well, they were chatting whilst I listened most of the time. I only spoke when asked questions. When we finished, I insisted on ceaning up. Not able to deny my wish, Taec Oppa insisted that he help me. Khun and Vic unnie went and sat down on the couch. Well, technically, Khun sat on the couch whilst Vic sat on his lap. Khun had his arms around her waist. Sometimes Khun would steal kissed while they were watching TV. Well, not really watching Tv. They spent most of the time whispering and giggling to each other. 

"Are they always like that?" I asked Taec Oppa. 

"Yeah, they cant take their hands off each other. Sometimes its annoying," Taec Oppa said, scrubing the pan. 

"Why is that annoying?" I asked, rinsing the pan he just scrubbed. 

"Well, when you're single and you have to watch them like that, you get envious," he explained. 

"If you feel that way, then why dont you get a girlfriend?" I asked again. 

He chuckled. "I am getting myself a girlfriend. She just didnt want me yet," he replied, looking at me, which made me blushed. That shut me up. We spent the next 10 minutes washing dishes. After we're finished, I excused myself to take a bath. Taec Oppa nodded and went over to watch TV with Khuntoria. 

After a nice hot shower, I put on my pajamas and went over to the living room. I sat beside Taec Oppa on the carpeted floor as the couch was occupied by Khuntoria. Khun was lying on Vic's lap. Teac was leaning on the couch at Khun's foot. 

"Taec, arent you going to ask ask her something?" Khun suddenly said. Taec Oppa smacked Khun's foot which made Khun cried Ouch. I smiled, wondering what Khun had meant. 

"Be a man for once," Vic murmured. Khun high fived her and they end up giggling. What exactly are they talking about??

"Aish you two! Jinjja!" Taec Oppa exclaimed and got up. He went over my bed room and got my coat and a small blanket. 

"Lets go," he said, motioning me to get up. 

"To where?" I asked, getting up. 

"Just follow me," he said, already opening the door. 

"Be careful!" Vic unnie shouted at me. I looked back at her and smiled. 

It turned out Taec Oppa was inviting me for a walk. We were walking on the street, side by side silently. Just then we discovered a bench. Taec Oppa asked me to sit down. He then asked me to wait as he went over to 7E store and got me a hot drink.

He sat down beside me. He helped me put my blanket around me. 

"Your cramps still there?" he asked, sipping his coffee. 

"Its gone, thanks Oppa,' I said, feeling grateful. 

"Kenchana," he said and we fell silent. 

"Gui Gui," he said suddenly after a few swconds of awkward silence. 

"De oppa?" I answered. 

"Umm..I want to ask you something.." he said, fidgeting, not sure where to start. 

I looked at him and noticed that even under the dim street light, he was slightly blushing. After a few seconds, he managed to look me in the eye. 

"Gui Gui, would you like to go to the pring dance with me?" he asked, clearly nervous.

Spring Dance? Should I???

 

 

 

***hey guys! wow! over a hundred suscribers!! Thank you so mych for reading!! Do you mind upvoting? haha! Anyways, hope you enjoy this update. And please pretty please comment. Let me know what you think! Till next update! xoxo***