Resolved

Runaway Little Ghost

Gui Gui

"So...Henry's here to help?" Taec Oppa asked, confused. 

We were sitting in the living room after Taec Oppa punched Henry that day. I decided to calm things down and sat him for a bit of explanation. 

"Yes, Henry's here to help," I nodded. 

"But..how did he know you're here?" Taec Oppa asked again. 

I heaved a heavy sigh. Its now or never Gui Gui, I thought. And so I launched into the whole story of my painful past and finally how Henry was able to find me. Taec Oppa was silent the whole time. Even when I finished, with tears in my eyes, he stayed still, staring at me. 

"Oppa?" I asked after a long painful silence looming between us.

"Why didnt you tell me this before?" he asked, quietly. 

"Because I thought you wouldnt want me, after knowing about my painful past," I answered, my voice shaky, nervously waiting for his response. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He sighed. He then scooted over closer to me, pulling me into his embrace, as he kissed the top of my head. 

"Gui Gui, I wish you could have told me so that I can at least take away the pain from you. I wish you did not suffer alone," he whispered, his voice shaky as well. 

I looked up to see tears in his eyes. I could not help but sobbed harder into his chest, staining his crisp linen shirt with my tears. 

"I'm sorry, Oppa," I sobbed, hugging him tighter. 

"No, Gui Gui. I'm sorry," Taec Oppa murmured, kissing my forehead over and over again. 

***
Gui Gui 

"Are you sure you're okay?" I heard Taec Oppa asked Henry.

They were both perched on the verandah outside the kitchen, overlooking the ocean. 

"Ani, its fine. Just bruised, but fine," Henry answered, applying iced pack on his nose. 

"I'm really sorry Henry, I didnt mean to," Taec Oppa apologised over and over again. 

"Yah, hyung, kenchana. It's fine. It's just a misunderstanding," Henry chuckled, patting Taec Oppa's shoulder. 

Taec Oppa finally smiled. 

"That was a strong punch, though," Henry joked which made them laugh. 

"Thank you Henry. For making sure she has someone to lean on to during her hard times," Taec Oppa said, drinking his beer down. 

"She's my friend. That's what I'm supposed to do," Henry humbled down, opening his beer. 

"Boys! The pork's ready!" I exclaimed from the kitchen. 

The guys decided to do some BBQ-ing for lunch. They took out some cold beer and drinks and even brought in some fresh veggies to make samgyeupsal. 

I was just about to sit on my own chair beside Taec Oppa when suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit on his lap. Normally we would only do this when we are alone. I glanced at Henry who was grinning at us. I glanced back at Taec Oppa and blushed. I wasnt used to showing affections in public, not even to our friends. 

"Why are you blushing Gui Gui?" Henry purposely asked. 

"It's..its nothing," I stuttered, trying to let myself go. 

"Gui Gui, you've been missing for a month and now you dont wanna sit on my lap? Bo Yah?" Taec Oppa asked, pretending to be mad. 

"Ani..Oppa, its just..ermmm," I whispered, not able to finish my words. 

"Ahh, my heart hurts," Taec Oppa said, bringing his hand to his chest, as he faked being in pain. 

"Yah Gui Gui, cant you see he's in so much pain because of you?" Henry said, playing along. 

I glanced at Taec Oppa, who is still faking the pain. Slowly, I leaned over and kissed his cheek. 

"De, I'll just sit here until your leg falls off," I said, being sarcastic. 

Henry and Taec Oppa burst out laughing at my response. I couldnt help but smile at them, happy that I finally was in Taec Oppa's arms once again. 

***
Gui Gui 

"What happened to Henry?" Papa asked as soon as he saw Henry

"I uh, I fell down the stairs uncle. It was nothing," Henry lied, trying to protect Taec Oppa. 

"Oh, really?" he doubted and glanced at Taec Oppa suspiciously. 

"And this is your boyfriend?" he asked again despite the brief introduction earlier. 

"Y-yes Papa," I nodded. 

Papa sighed and went over to the kitchen without saying a word. He pulled out a chair and sat down. The three of us followed suit. Just when we all sat down to begin dinner, Papa spoke up. 

"Ask before coming around punching people next time," Papa said, picking up his chopsticks and started to eat. 

Henry, Taec Oppa and I glanced at each other. Taec Oppa looked worried. I patted his thigh to assure him that Papa is fine. Henry looked apologetically at Taec Oppa. He cant help it if Papa liked him so much. 

"I'm sorry uncle. It was my fault for misunderstanding Henry," Taec Oppa said suddenly. 

Papa heard him but continued eating. Seeing Papa gave him no response, Taec Oppa ate in silence as well. I could not help but sighed silently at the sight. It seemed Papa doesnt like Taec Oppa, knowing that he punched Henry. 

***
Gui Gui

"He doesnt like me," Taec Oppa murmured, looking down on the floor.

We were in my bedroom after dinner. Papa and Henry watched TV. They were having a blast in front of the TV. Papa laughed so much while talking to Henry. This made me feel guilty. 

"Oppa, its not like that. He likes you," I assured him. 

Taec Oppa was lying on my  lap on the bed. I playfully knitted my fingers in his thick black hair. My other hand rested on his chest, intertwined with his. 

"Apparently, he doesnt," he said as he heard another laughter from the living room. 

"Oppa, come on. He'll like you. You just gave him the wrong impression, that's all," I assured him again. 

Taec Oppa sighed. He brought my hand to his lips and gave it a long kiss. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. 

"I miss you," he murmured. 

I miss you too," I whispered, leaning to kiss him. 

And just before my lips land on his, I heard someone clearing his throat. Startled, I jolted and sat up. I looked to the door and saw Papa standing on the doorway. Taec Oppa immediately sat up as well, looking down on the floor. 

"I'm sorry there's no more room for guests but its no excuse for you to sleep with Gui Gui, unless you're planning on marrying her. For now, you better sleep at the couch in the living room," Papa ordered. 

"Papa!" I gasped. 

"You'll thank me later," Papa said, throwing a pillow over to Taec Oppa which he caught perfectly. 

Papa then left the room. Henry came in, scratching his head awkwardly. 

"I'm sorry about that," he said, looking up at Taec Oppa. 

"That's okay. It was indeed my fault," Taec Oppa answered, clutching his pillow. 

"You can have my room if you want. Maybe you can sneak into Gui Gui's room at midnight," Henry whispered. 

"Andwae. If I wanna win her dad's heart, I have to do this the right way, his way. Thanks anyway Henry," Taec Oppa said, shaking his head with a smile. 

"I'm sorry Gui Gui. Maybe I should just leave by tomorrow," Henry said to me. 

"Ani-ya. Its not your fault. Stay as long as you like. You'll help slove this problem," I assured him.

I got up from the bed and moved to Taec Oppa side. Henry took that as a cue to leave, bitting us good night and went into his room. 

"Good night Oppa," I said, wrapiing my arms around his waist. 

"Good night Gui Gui," he whispered, cupping my face, leaning down and kissed me on the lips for the first time in a month. 

He kissed me gently at first but afer a while, he kissed me passionately, pulling me closer to his body. His breath grew ragged. He kissed me down to my neck and I moaned. I had missed him so much and there's nothing I want more than to have him.. He kissed me on the lips yet again and reluctantly he pulled himself back, his eyes blazened with desire. 

"Good night Gui Gui," he whispered against my lips and slowly, he kissed my forehead before going out of the room, leaving me breathless. 

 

 

 

 

 

***Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I got sick the other day..so...anyways, now I'm fine. This is just a short update though. I will update longer next time. Just running out of ideas, or maybe just laziness..haha! Enjoy! xoxo ***