Dine and Wine

Runaway Little Ghost

Seohyun

"Unnie, I just call to tell you I'm staying over at Yong Oppa's place tonight. And tomorrow I'll be going back to my parents house for a few days. But I'll be back tomorrow ro pack up some of my things," I said, worrying that Gui Gui Unnie would not like being alone for Spring Break.

"De Seohyun~ah. Have fun okay? But not too much fun with Yonghwa though," she joked. My face felt hot at the idea of Unnie knowing exactly what Yong Oppa and I did.

"Miane~yo Unnie. I promise I'll spend time with you once I'm back," I promised, feeling slightly guilty that I have to leave Gui Gui Unnie alone.

"Kenchana maknae. I'll be fine. Just enjoy your holiday, okay?" I heard her sat. That's what I love about Gui Gui Unnie, she is so considerate and doesnt think of herself only. 

"Good night unnie," I said before hanging up. 

I put the phone down on the couch. Where is Yong Oppa? I was sitting on his bed, wearing nothing but his white oversized button up shirt. My mind flashed back to what we did after we came  back from the theme park. Yong Oppa, realsing that his roomates are gone for the holidays, swifty carried me in his arms bridal style into his room and put me on his bed before hovering over me. We spent the evening making love to each other. It was by far the best that I've ever had. Thinking of it makes my heart beat faster. I can still feel his lips on my skin. I smelled like him. I blushed. No matter how many times I ended in bed with Yong Oppa, the thought of it always makes me  blush. 

Just then I smelled food. Oh, Yong Oppa's cooking? What is this? Grilled pork? I went out of the room and saw Yong Oppa busy cooking in the kitchen. He was shirtless, only wearing his pajama pants. His hair dishiveled, the after-effect style. I smiled at his appearance. To me, Yong Oppa has always been so y. Yong Oppa was too busy cooking that he didnt even realised I was already up. I tip toed towards him. Gently, I back hugged him. I put my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. He stifened, startled maybe then relaxed. He turned to face me and cupped my face in his hand. He leaned in to kiss me passionately on the lips. After what seemed like forever, he let go of me, breathing hard, and then smiled at me as he kissed my forehead. 

"Oppa, what are you cooking?" I asked, looking over at the stove. 

"Samgyeopsal," he answered, turning over the pork. It made sizzling sound. 

"Wahh..nice!" I said, heading towards the fridge. "I'll help you with the veggies"

I took out the lettuce and also some garlic and shallots. I brought them over to the sink and started washing. I was washing diligently when I noticed Yong Oppa leaning over the counter, his arms crossed, smiling mischiveously. 

"Wae~yo oppa?" I asked, rinsing the lettuce. 

"Nothing, just enjoying the view. It's a really nice view from here," he teased me.

I blushed at his remarks. My ears felt hot and red. I avoid looking over at him and continue washing.

"Yahhh Hyun~..if you continue dressing up like that, I'm afraid we might have to postpone dinner," he teased again. Oh no, he's being choding again. 

Just then I felt his arms s around my waist as he buried his face in my hair. 

"Oppa, come on. The pork will burn. I'm hungry," I said, letting myself go. 

I heard him sighed. 

"Later Hyun~. I will not let you go tonight," he remarked, winking at me. I laughed. Aish Yong Choding.

 

 

Gui Gui 

I finally reached home after a long but fun day at the park. Never have I had so much with the person I barely knew in my whole life! I didnt realised I was smiling until I was in the bathroom standing in front of the mirror removing my make up. I blushed at the thought of him making me smile. I can still feel his protective hand agaisnt mine. My heart beats faster just thinking about him. His dimples, his smiles, his thick brows. Ahh, forget it. It'll never work out. I tried to convince myself that. He's Korean and I'm Taiwanese, I dont think it'll work. Sooner or later I have to go back home. I sighed. Stripping myself off, I stepped into the bath tub and soaked myself in warm water. 

****

I woke up that fine morning feeling fresh and happy that I get to sleep in. I smelled srambled eggs. I looked over at the alarm clock and realised its already 10pm. Must be Seohyun. I went outside to the kitchen. 

"Good morning unnie! Here, I made you breakfast," Seohyun exclaimed, arranging the table for me to sit. 

I smiled. I will go hungry without Seohyun. 

"Thanks," I said as I sat down. She handed me my hot Coco. 

"Have you pack your things?" I asked, digging into my scrambled eggs. 

"Yeah, its right there," Seohyun answered, pointing at the bag on the sofa. 

I looked at Seohyun and saw the blush on her cheeks. Her face glowing. She looked happy. 

"Seohyun~ah, you looked glowing," I teased, knowing quiet well what she's been up to last night with Yonghwa.

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun exclaimed, her face red,  embarrassed. 

"There's no need to be shy Hyun~ah. We're both adults," I teased again, laughing at her cute reaction. 

"Unnie!!! Waahhhh!!!" she exclaimed, lightly slapping my arm and the laugh. 

"Take care Unnie. If you need anything just call me okay? " she said, hugging me. 

"Just have fun Hyun. Dont worry about me," I said, hugging her back. 

I waved her goodbye at the lift and went back to my apartment. 

Hmm...what should I do today? 

I looked around the apartment and realised I havent done any Spring clean. And so I tie my hair in a ponytail and starts working. 

I should have never agreed to the white theme with Seohyun. I can see the dust clearly all over this living room. I spent an hour sweeping and moping the floor. Then I went and vaccuum the carpet and the couch. I arranged the stuff nicely on the table. I got rid of the old decoarions and replaced the with new ones. 

Next I moved on to my bedroom. 

Then I started cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the fridge, getting rid of old food stock. 

Just when I finished cleaning up, I heard my phone pings. I checked my phone and there's a text from an unknown number. 

Dinner tonite? It said.

Who is this? I texted back. 

Its Taec. ;)  Smiley? Where did he get my number. 

I dont know... I replied, not sure about meeting him and making my heart beats faster everytime I see him.

Promise its not a date. Just dinner. He texted back.

Hmm. I thought of the time he cooked dinner for me and on impulse, I thought of giving him the same service as gratitude. Although I am no good in the kitchen department. 

Come over and I'll cook. I replied, my mind wondering what to cook. for a Korean guy. 

Sure. Be there at 6pm. See you ;) Again with smiley. 

I looked up at the clock and saw it was 4pm. I still have two hours to figure out what to cook and how to cook it. I quickly dash over my bedroom and fired up my laptop. I googled Taiwanese food. And in an instant millions of recipes pop up. Oh God I am so screwed, I thought to myself.