Spring Break and Ferris Wheels Part 2

Runaway Little Ghost

Gui Gui

After having a shower accompanied by Seohyun's "Unnie, pailli!", we are now on our way to the theme park. Yeah, I have never been to the theme park. So maybe that's why Seohyunnie was pretty excited to show me around. 

We met up with Henry at the parking lot and soon enough, we stepped inside this theme park. My jaw dropped the moment I set foot in it. This theme park is humongous! I saw a tree of flowers. I saw tulips, roses and any kind of flowers you can imagine here  and there to mark that Spring is finally here. It smelled flowery here. I saw kids running around screaming in delight. There were lots of stuff one can do here. Roller coaster, spinning cup, ferris wheels, water rides, you name it! This is like 10 times bigger than the ones in Taiwan! I am now slowly excited. I saw Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's hand and they both ran towards a cotton candy stall. Henry and I managed to follow. We each, well except for Seohyun and Yonghwa, bought our own cotton candy. The YongSeo couple are more than happy to share one cotton candy, although 70% of it was gulped down by Yonghwa. Henry and I laughed at them silently. They are just so cute!

"Hey lets go have some bruch first before exploring the park," Yonghwa exclaimed and motioned us to follow him to a nearby western restaurant. Good timing, my stomach started to growl. 

We ordered a pizza with lots of cheese on it as well as spaggetti, chicken  salad and some roasted wings. My diet is officially on Spring Break right now. The food smelled so good that I could not give a damn about my crushed diet. We started to dig in while chatting. 

"Is this your first time here Gui Gui?" Henry asked, munching on his wings. 

"Yup, I'm a rookie," I replied, picking on my salad. 

"Unnie, do you like it?" Seohyun asked, feeding Yonghwa the wings. Doesnt this couple has their own hands? They've been feeding each other since just now. Ok, I envy them, but it's not like I want Henry to do that for me. 

"We'll see. We havent ride anything yet," I said, smiling. 

"You must be regretting it had you not want to go with us just now," Yonghwa teased and laughed. 

"Well, that my friend, I have to agree with you," I said, laughing. 

"Henry Oppa's girlfriend works here on weekends and holidays," Seohyun stated, which made me choke on my food. 

"Henry what?" I asked, looking over at Henry. He shrugged. 

"You didnt tell me you have a girlfriend," I exclaimed, horrified at the fact that I might be killed by Henry's girlfriend if she sees us this close. I scooted away from him which made all three of them laughed harder. What's so funny?

"Henry, you didnt tell me you have a girlfriend," I said again, more a statement than a question. 

"You never asked," he shrugged than laughed. Oh, Right, I never did asked. I sighed. 

"So I'll be the third wheel later?" I asked them, which made them laughed again. 

"Who says?" Yonghwa asked. 

"Well, I'm the only one without  a partner here, cant you see that?" My excitement all gone. This is so unfair!

"You have one, you just dont want to admit it," Yonghwa teased. I glared at him. Oh dont you start! 

"You do? Who?" Henry asked. 

Just then, Yonghwa faked a cough and blurt out "Ok Taecyeon". My face felt hot. No, not now! How can I win this when it's 3 against 1? I sank in my seat. 

"Taec Hyung? Nice choice," Henry teased, playing along with YongSeo. 

I remained silent and shoved my food in my mouth. Yeah. Tease all you want, I thought. 

"Unnie, come on, we're just kidding. Dont be mad," Seohyun said, hugging me. It was the I realised she was standing beside me. I could not contained my smile so I broke into laughter with the. Aish jinjja! These people really made my day. 

 

Taecyeon

I dont even know why I'm here in the first place. I was practically dragged by the guys to come here. What would I do here? And Nickhun, he wont have tme for me since Vivtoria is tagging along with us. I watched them as they walked in front of us hand in hand. Do I have to see this? And behind me, the 4 guys laughing like idiots. When did I become friend with these hyenas? I sighed. Why did I agreed to this guys day out in the first place? This is not even the guys day out considering Khun's case! I huffed and puffed all the way. Chansung walked over to my side. 

"Hyung, you okay?" he asked, looking concerned. 

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine," I lied. I wish I could go home. 

"Really? You dont seem okay. You've been kind of quiet lately," he said. 

I didnt know how to answer. Yes, I think I've been kind of quiet lately, since the day I scared her off at during the piano lesson a few days ago. 

"Hyung, is this about that girl you've been watching over?" he asked, which made me surprised. How in the heck..?

"Khun hyung told me, and the rest of the guys," Chansung confessed, looking guilty, with his head down. 

I sighed. So the words are out. I guess there's no need for me to get all worked up. Besides, I know they're just looking out for me. 

"It's nothing," I denied.

"Come on hyung, if you really like her, go for it," Chansung advised. 

I looked at him, amused. 

"Since when are you a love expert?" I teased, before cracking into a laugher. He was relieved to see me laugh. 

"I'm just saying hyung," he said, laughing along. 

I put my arm around his shoulder. My maknae really grew up so fast.

"Thanks maknae," I said, as we headed to wards the food court. 

 

Gui Gui

After our heavy brunch, Yonghwa suggested we ride the mellow rides first so that we dont throw up. So we ended up riding the train going around the park. We passed by flower garden as well as some gift shop. The scenery was just amazing. We even snapped a few selfies while on the ride. 

After the ride, Henry led us over to where the games are. I was shocked to see a girl coming out, which look like a boy, giving Henry a hug and a peck on the cheek. 

"Gui Gui, meet my girlfriend, Amber," he introduced us. 

Amber dressed so much like a guy. I shook her hand and she laughed at my expression. 

"Yeah, I get that a lot," she said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didnt meant to," I apologised.

Amber and Henry laughed. It seemed they really didnt care what people thought of them, as long as they're happy. Henry held her hand. Once again, I felt like a third wheel because now I cant seem to find YongSeo couple. I sighed. 

To give Henry and Amber some privacy, I wandered off to where the ferris wheel is situated. Wow, this is one big ferris wheel! I bet we can see the whole city of Seoul in that. I spotted a stall selling iced bubble tea. I went over and bought myself iced bubble coco. After I got my drinks, I went over to the seating area and at down. Just then I heard a bunch of guys laughing. It looks like 4 guys were trying to push one guy towards my direction. I took a closer look and unmistakenly, it was Ok Taecyeon. My heart stopped. I havent met him since the day I stormed out of him. My face felt hot. My ears felt hot. My heart started to beat even more. 

They gingerly pushed him towards me, as if forcing him to speak to me. This was the first time I saw Ok Taecyeon off guard, well, besides when he's sleeping. I blushed at that memory. He is now standing in fornt of me, massaging his neck as he looked back at his friend. Just then a young woman came over hand in hand with her handsome boyfriend, ans sat beside me. To my surprise, she started speaking mandarin. 

"Hi, I'm Victoria. Dont mind them. It's Taec who wanted to see you," she said, like an expert. 

"Noona!!" I heard Taec called out, embrrassed. His ears are red by now. The other guys laughed at him. 

"Err, I'm Gui Gui. Nice to meet you, Victoria Jie Jie," I said, shaking her hand. She put her arm around my shoulder and gave me a gentle squeeze. 

"Dont worry, Taec's a teddy bear. He likes you," she whispered so that Taec would not hear. 

"Okay boys, lets go!" she said, getting up and motioned the boys to leave us alone. I can tell they were all scared of her as they marched away, following her and her boyfriend. 

I turned my gaze at Taec. He had his hands in his pocket. He then sat beside me, a little too far from me. 

"Uh hi," he said. 

I was too embarrasesed of what I did the other day that I looked down on my sneakers. 

"Hi," I answered. 

"Fancy meeting you here. You here alone?" he asked, scooting closer but still managed to keep a distance between us. 

"I lost YongSeo couple and also Henry went off with his girl, so, I ended up here," I explained, finally steeling myself to look at him. He smiled at me. 

"So...do you wanna take a  ride on the ferris wheel? Its on me," he asked, a pleading look obvious all over his face. 

Should I?

 

 

***hey guys! I hopes u like this update. And thanks for subscribing to my story! xoxo ***